Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    Aliok and I agree that the one on the right looks better. The green teardrop on the left is rather distracting, as it had our eyes focusing on it rather than the whole armor set.
    My original intention was to have that green teardrop from the left with the spheres at the bottom from the right, but since I have to choose one over other due to the only item with the left decoration being a crafted BoP... OK, 2-0 to the right one, then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbites View Post
    I would like to get the skyshatter regalia, with the crystal spire mace from BT, and barricade of eternity. Very blue. Very cool.

PS. Can someone get a 3D rendering of this set? I cant seem to drag the items on wowhead to create one column.
    You could also use the wowhead profiler.

I am collecting greens. The Nexus-Strider set, tier 2 shoulders ++

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuusei View Post
    You could also use the wowhead profiler.
    wowhead profiler isnt working for me either.
    it wont let me choose an item to put into the slot.

Deleted
    T6(like for most of my toons) or T2. As for weapons / weapon + shield I don't have any plans for them yet.

Deleted

Cataclysm set.
    Crown of Destruction
    Lok'amir
    Drillboar disk
    Guild tabard like a BAWSS!
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-11-16 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Thumbnail'd

Hello I would like your advice on what to do with my transmog set. I am planning to wear T6 + Apostle of Argus. I cannot decide on which helm to use though. T6 helm looks good but the 10man T7 helm also has matching colors for T6. Which do you prefer? T6 or T7(ilvl200)

have gathered t4 t5 t6 and t10 in bank t6 needs stil token shoulders t4 needs gloves and shield from sindragosa but tier 6 i cal SITH UNLIMITED POWEEER SET

I plan on using mostly Tier 10 until i replace it with the amazing looking Tier 13
    I will probably modify the T10 very slightly though.

I hope that the Darkmoon Faire has T3 for shaman. I would LOVE to go full T3, and either [Crul'shorukh, Edge of Chaos] x2 or [Doom's Edge] x2 or I might do 1 of each assuming I have 2 axes.
    Last edited by Sabtheshaman; 2011-11-17 at 07:39 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliot123 View Post

I like to call it, ''And the World shall burn''.
    I've been playing around a bit with what people have been linking and I came up with this :O Definitely gonna use it for elemental! Now I just have to get my hands on the shield (which I, ironically, vendored a year ago after keeping it in my bank for ages) and the mace (Black Temple, here comes I). Got everything else. ^_^
    Uh, imagine there is a red shirt under the tunic instead of the blue skin.
    Link to the shoulders plz?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feio View Post
    Link to the shoulders plz?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=28631
    1 of the two shoulder pieces that shares the dragonstalker model
    other one is http://www.wowhead.com/item=28344

Cool combo for those shoulders could be :
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=28801 as helm
    with
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=28439 as weapon(s)

Sadly it's impossible to craft that now unless you're already a weaponsmith with the plan for it

I'm also having a really hard time finding those stupid scarlet boots, they just wont drop and they're the only scarlet piece i never see on the auction house....I got the raider's boots for now but I really want the scarlet boots :s
    Last edited by mmoc70c145fdaf; 2011-11-18 at 01:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going with a bear like motif for my Enhancement set (and while I love the Hyaline Helm of the Sniper, I lament the lack of Bear style helms. And no, the silly wolf like helms do not count :P )

I am debating between these two sets for my Ele set. I rather like the Darker set that to me has a strong Northrend flavor, but the Tide Fury set has a more Lightningish color scheme :P

t10, the red heroic set and some other red good looking gear that matches
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exaltress View Post
    I'm going with a bear like motif for my Enhancement set (and while I love the Hyaline Helm of the Sniper, I lament the lack of Bear style helms. And no, the silly wolf like helms do not count
    How about that hunter dungeon set 1 lookalike helmet? It's more bear-like than wolf imo. http://www.wowhead.com/item=27414

10+ Year Old Account

Simple maybe, but I like it.
    Last edited by Porimlys; 2011-11-21 at 03:33 AM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't found anything I really like for my shaman just yet. Currently, I'm collecting the Scarlet Crusade mail.

Deleted
    I honestly do know know, in my honest opinion the gear has only just started to get better looking in recent patches. But as of 4.3 the gear is just horrendous, what were they thinking?