10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats on your mog set.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

10+ Year Old Account

My transmog. Chest piece is from S3. Man'kin'do's belt. Shoulders is heroic T12 model but mine are Craterflame spaulders from H Alysrazor. Gloves H T12. Shield is Bastion of Purity from TOC 25.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aztr0 View Post

My transmog. Chest piece is from S3. Man'kin'do's belt. Shoulders is heroic T12 model but mine are Craterflame spaulders from H Alysrazor. Gloves H T12. Shield is Bastion of Purity from TOC 25.
    I really like that chest with the t12 hc shoulders, nice transmog

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myle View Post
    I really like that chest with the t12 hc shoulders, nice transmog
    Thanks!

I recently got bored of my rogue and mage so I decided to dust off my shaman and play around with the transmog a little for enhancement.

Rising Tide with Tier 3 Earthshatter. Besides for the obvious fact that Rising Tide matches the set, the other big reason I picked these up is because they are one of only a handful of weapons that don't show enchants. Until blizzard introduces the toggle they spoke of I will be using this set/weapons exclusively.

What do you guys think?

But I do have a question for you guys. What mainhand/shield would you go for with resto?

I am using the bloodskulll destroyer and the shield from Garr but I was wondering if there was anything better out there?

Deleted
    aaand finally i got my hands on my ten storms set http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Cowhorn/simple

Tier 12 hc <333

I LOVE the t5 set and am going for that on my Shaman asap. I'm looking for a cloak that goes well with that set. Also an axe and a mace would be great too that way if I get some different weapons I can swap whichever looks best.

Shaman Tier 5 Set.

Any advice?

So far for axe the best I've come up with is: Crul'shorukh, Edge of Chaos

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lespaul5895 View Post
    I LOVE the t5 set and am going for that on my Shaman asap. I'm looking for a cloak that goes well with that set. Also an axe and a mace would be great too that way if I get some different weapons I can swap whichever looks best.

Shaman Tier 5 Set.

Any advice?

So far for axe the best I've come up with is: Crul'shorukh, Edge of Chaos
    I can't think of a good cloak, but a nice mace that'll match is Swiftsteel Bludgeon from Black Temple.

Edit: Maybe this cloak... Royal Cloak of the Sunstriders from The Eye.
    Last edited by aztr0; 2012-03-12 at 03:26 PM.

I haven't found a suitable cloak for my T5/T7.5 hybrid set. I honestly like it without...I feel like lava man. >.>

I prefer the BWL axe to anything else - it hides Avalanche pretty well.

My eye candy!

photo 1

photo 2
    photo 3

I used the engraved set with Nax 25 tier gloves and shoulders and the MC crown.

3D wowhead with Enhancement shaman weapons
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...0;97643:11+1:0

I got the idea here
    http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...nts:id=1591882
    Last edited by Royalite; 2012-03-12 at 10:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i use the set with the lightning wolf shoulder pads and glowy eyes.....i really love the glowy eyes lol :S

This may be a little off topic but for the T5 set pieces are any of the mobs that drop those soloable by a moderately geared enhance shaman?

Mobs:
    Vashj
    Void Reaver
    Kael'thas
    Leotheras
    Fathom Lord
    Lurker

Armory Link

Vashj: Not as far as I know. Too much stuff happens, and you have to wait far too long for cores to spawn and drop.
    Void Reaver: Silence will kill you. You have to kite him around a lot to outrun his silence effect. Way too annoying to solo.
    Kael'thas: Doable, yes. Needs a lot of practice, in my opinion. Especially his 4 companions midfight.
    Leotheras: Probably doable
    Fathom Lord: I had a random death the last time I visited him. His adds do a lot of stuff, and the whirlwind is probably annoying, too.
    Lurker: doable, I guess.

To summarize: Buy S2 instead of T5. It looks nearly the same.

Edit: This is my personal experience. I'm not a pro-soloer, I couldn't even do naxxramas 10 on my shaman. But anyway, T5-fights are not worth the effort to solo. Get yourself a group of 2-3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

I was thinking of going resto and taking a buddies warrior tank/fury dps with me. I think we'll give it a shot this week and go from there.

Keep in mind that duoing Kael'thas has the potential of being harder then soloing. Mindcontrol is great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Samaramon View Post

Dat fire.

Working on another axe, or if the wow gods are nice to me, a mace soon :P
    What is that shield?

The Ten Storms set is best for me