Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post
    By our powers combined, we are...
    http://imageshack.us/a/img708/6815/captainplanet.png
    edit: noticed what the draenei's tail looks like after posting o_O
    What is the name of the "water" main hand?

Quote Originally Posted by Exceeed View Post
    Hello, so I recently got the gold challenge xmog set, the windfury one.
    Any ideeas of weapons, shields or off-hands which match the set?
    Perhaps a bit of a late response, but I think The Immovable Object goes really nicely with it for a shield!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xVal View Post
    Perhaps a bit of a late response, but I think The Immovable Object goes really nicely with it for a shield!
    Off topic: Just a prewarning, your sig is over the max height of 100px, and the next Scrapbot who wanders by will infract you for it.

On topic: The water mainhand is Ice Spire Scepter from EoE10.

Also, two of those weapons are swords and one of them is a dualwielding daggers, all of which would never happen as a shaman. :P

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    Also, two of those weapons are swords and one of them is a dualwielding daggers, all of which would never happen as a shaman. :P
    I know . The earth guy is dual wielding swords though it's the original warblades. I guess if I searched longer, I would've found some other decent looking weapons to compliment my themes, but these just looked so awesome.

And as you said, the mace is from malygos 10
    Last edited by Omanley; 2013-02-23 at 08:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

So I've been reading this thread for a while and figured I'd submit my newly finished transmog set.
    I'm a belf in 2 of the images because the details of the set seemed clearer with Orb of the Sin'dorai up, but my character is obviously a goblin.

Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanlover View Post
    So I've been reading this thread for a while and figured I'd submit my newly finished transmog set.
    I'm a belf in 2 of the images because the details of the set seemed clearer with Orb of the Sin'dorai up, but my character is obviously a goblin.

Now that's just too funny! I was - at one point - trying to make a "Sunreaver Support" set, which involved that set (minus the helm) and that shield and the Sunreaver tabard. Sadly, I never got the shield, and eventually I ended up ditching the idea. I still use the set though, heck, I'll link what my shaman currently looks like, it's been a while anyways; http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Venziir/simple

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Sadly, I never got the shield, and eventually I ended up ditching the idea.
    I just got my shield yesterday. I killed trash in BT and it eventually dropped on my way towards Teron. Most if not all of BT should be soloable now afaik.

A shield that fits this set even better would probably be any one of the 3 Elite Vicious Gladiator shields, but they are unfortunately not available anymore.
    Last edited by Unlimited Power; 2013-02-24 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Clarification
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

is what I'm sporting on my enhance shammy, waitin for 5.2 to change the shoulders, and will be using maw of the dragonlord.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhand79 View Post

is what I'm sporting on my enhance shammy, waitin for 5.2 to change the shoulders, and will be using maw of the dragonlord.
    really like those shoulders, too bad i'm alliance & it gets changed to that ugly set form

been trying to find a nice change for my male dwarf shaman, been using T6 set atm, was thinking to make something with http://www.wowhead.com/item=32078
    but can't seem to find a good match for the rest (colors allways seem off)

10+ Year Old Account

While its not necessarily transmog... I love the way H T14 looks so thats why I show it :x Good thing while I'm playing my offhand doesn't really show! I'm too lazy to log in and take a screenshot.

Imma just say t12 HC and Merciless fist weaps, all the red ! Fits Enha so damn well, also got Fists of Molten Fury, from MH trash.
    Was also looking for the Naxx KT 25man fist, but the merciless fits better.

Still missing the a'lar fist weapons from TK and sometimes using lorewalkers tabard. As resto I have skullflame shield with AQ20 dagger (going for dagger from ragnaros)

I know . The earth guy is dual wielding swords though it's the original warblades. I guess if I searched longer, I would've found some other decent looking weapons to compliment my themes, but these just looked so awesome.

Heya, just to update you guys, thats not true, according to patch notes you will be able to mog between class of weapons, but you will be restricted on their proficiency. That is, you will be able to mog between 1h weapons, for example: 1h axe to 1h sword, mace, dagger, or fist, not depending any more on their class, that is you wont be anymore forced to mog axe to axe, sword to sword. Same goest for 2h weapons, any 2h weapon mog to any 2h weapon.

OFC, Legendary weap's are still off limit

Heya, just to update you guys, thats not true, according to patch notes you will be able to mog between class of weapons, but you will be restricted on their proficiency. That is, you will be able to mog between 1h weapons, for example: 1h axe to 1h sword, mace, dagger, or fist, not depending any more on their class, that is you wont be anymore forced to mog axe to axe, sword to sword. Same goest for 2h weapons, any 2h weapon mog to any 2h weapon.

OFC, Legendary weap's are still off limit D:

Im planning to go for: Volcanospike for my enhance set and t5 mog. or maybe Blade of Wizardry

Or maybe: Hailstorm or Spellfire Longsword for my resto and t6 set with Bulwark of Azzinoth.

Hell, we can even "need" Warglaive's now legitimately, not that it will not left a lot of people mad, but hey, legit reason for roll is legit

Now, i need small help, im trying to find a good shield that would fit t5 shaman set, only one that i have on my mind is Blackhorn's Mighty Bulwark HC, but getting party for HC run AND having luck to get a drop of that shield is insane. "/

Deleted
    Correct me if i make a mistake but isn't it that you can't transmog weapons that you can't wear??

Quote Originally Posted by Eno View Post

OFC, Legendary weap's are still off limit
    You're a little off there, only axes, maces, and swords can be changed into each other, and you have too be able to use that weapon which means still no swords for us. Fists are in there own thing so they can't be mogged too anything but fists, same thing goes for daggers.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliot123 View Post
    like that!! may i suggest to get a red shirt ?!? would look better imho

Quote Originally Posted by yoshioo View Post
    like that!! may i suggest to get a red shirt ?!? would look better imho
    I wanted to but I like seeing a bit of blue skin here and there. :P

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...pmoon/advanced <-- This is "half" of my mog gear atm, went for the fiery style !
    Altho I do have Merciless fist weap, KT 25 fist, hand of nerub(something naxx 25 drop) and Fist of the Molten Fury.
    T1 shaman gear mixed with merciless gloves.