Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddahpal View Post
    I think the whole animation excuse is BS tbh, there is no reason they cant make you be able to mog into anything 1h or w/e that you can use. If you notice Guns/Bows/Xbows have no where close to the same animation and yet they can be mogged.
    I'll make a tiny experiment later when the realms are up, get back to you on that one.

I think the whole animation excuse is BS tbh, there is no reason they cant make you be able to mog into anything 1h or w/e that you can use. If you notice Guns/Bows/Xbows have no where close to the same animation and yet they can be mogged.
    No problem in mogging to a different animation, I agree.

Edit: going by blizz's animation logic, hunters could mog inbetween x-bows and guns, but not bows
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Deleted
    They might actually have a point. They changed the animations Lantressor's Warblade (and probably Rend's polearm as well) uses from the normal 2h ones to the proper polearm ones, I'm assuming so it doesn't interfere with transmog. If that hadn't been changed, I could have checked whether it's true or not.

So it's entirely possible there's more work involved in just unlocking everything than we know. Or it could just be a load of marsh gas.

Beware, the black Rider is coming
    list
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post
    *snip*
    Beware, the black Rider is coming
    list
    Looks pretty wicked!
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...6:30030:45412#.

Here is mine. I know the belt doesn't perfectly match, best I could find while at work. I'm not sure if I like the helm with the set, might go with another if anyone could suggest one. I was going to go with the S12 caster mace to match, but need to find a decent looking shield.

To view: click the link and then click the arrow to view it.

So i need some help i want to build a set around Wraith Strike, anything you guys could do to help would be greatly appreciated, forewarned I'm kinda picky.

So i need some help i want to build a set around Wraith Strike, anything you guys could do to help would be greatly appreciated, forewarned I'm kinda picky.

The best I could manage. Purple's hard.

The best I could manage. Purple's hard.
    Hmm not bad, is the belt part of the chest or what belt is that?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    I don't think the belt is there honestly, and if it is, then it's just the Earthfury one.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Try the Steadfast Set, using Mantle of the Sea Wolf. The set is a fairly light purple but I think it still looks good with Wraith Strike. The items are all world drops from 35-45 mobs, or you can try the AH.

t1 legs, chest
    t9 (horde) boots, gloves, helmet, shoulders
    claw of the black drake
    wraith strike

forgot to add a belt. Take either the t1 or 9 one
    Last edited by Omanley; 2013-03-24 at 04:02 PM.

My take on a real troll shaman complete with skulls, feathers and shield made of skin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

not bad. maybe different gloves, chain mail doesn't fit with the tribal/primal vibe.
    to bad the bad voodoo mask is leather

8-9/10

edit: interesting chest, what's it called?

not bad. maybe different gloves, chain mail doesn't fit with the tribal/primal vibe.
    to bad the bad voodoo mask is leather

8-9/10

edit: interesting chest, what's it called?
    My thoughts exactly regarding the gloves, but I really can't seem to find anything that maches and that doesn't cost several thousand gold on the AH, any tips? :P
    The chest is called Marauder's Tunic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    My thoughts exactly regarding the gloves, but I really can't seem to find anything that maches and that doesn't cost several thousand gold on the AH, any tips? :P
    The chest is called Marauder's Tunic.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=77041#. maybe?
    and having matching boots maybe, though yours dont look bad either
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=77174

edit: the titan-forged belts from thousandwinter aren't bad either. the shaman (red) one would go with the shield, while the hunter one (brown) goes well with the overall set. just an extra tip. personally I like these two chunky belts
    Last edited by Omanley; 2013-03-25 at 10:37 PM.

Deleted
    Any ideas for a green/grayish fist that would fit the following set? Having real trouble finding anything remotely close:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/higs/

Not really satisfied with black bruise
    Last edited by mmocd0828b0993; 2013-03-28 at 09:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blindlad View Post
    Any ideas for a green/grayish fist that would fist the following set? Having real trouble finding anything remotely close:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/higs/
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=34346#. is prob your best bet.

Which raid can I easily solo as ele and has decent as well as awesome mail gear?