an affliction

10+ Year Old Account

The transmog I'm hoping to go with in BfA. I just need those shoulders most of all.

idk if i posted this set before or just my old one. but oh well.

i went and got my mage tower staff, and man do i feel like a dirty cheater(my favorite feeling in the world.)

Quote Originally Posted by Xorzor View Post

The transmog I'm hoping to go with in BfA. I just need those shoulders most of all.
    Mythic Blackrock Foundry is a fairly easy solo these days. A Kromog kill you can get the Earthripple Shoulderpads, which on mythic nets you that look and he can be DPSed down quick without having to worry too much about mechanics. Killing Hanz and Franz then the Flamebender fights are also easy with decent dps.

Going for a dino-themed mog for BFA!

Quote Originally Posted by Scented View Post
    Going for a dino-themed mog for BFA!

This is actually really nice, well done!

Rate my undead

Last edited by Noa; 2018-07-02 at 11:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibbler View Post
    This is actually really nice, well done!
    Thanks! Tho we have no dino-demon. Yet!

10+ Year Old Account
    Which mogs/sets do you guys imagine would look cool on a zandalari warlock? Personally, so far I think almost anything looks good on them because of the way they are built.
    But any fun suggestions out there?

Does anyone have good suggestions for a mog set with the Demo mage tower look? I just cant find anything I like that goes with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    But then again, in the story, we're pretty brutal murder machines and not really "strategical assets". Just send us in and we'll murder everything in our way!
    So I guess the solution here is simple - we'll murder everyone.

I decided to go with this look, rather than the T17 Mythic look. The weapon is an Nguni Stick. He will also look more imposing once he sees the chiropractor tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just HAD to try Betrayer with the new upright posture. >:-)
    So many sets have re-sparked my interest with upright Orcs!

5+ Year Old Account

Really liking the straight back on Warlocks. Makes them seem really cocky, which fits it well!

Damn. Upright Orcs looking pretty amaze in Lock gear.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account

I don't regret getting the CM armor for warlock. Upright orcs are amaziiiing~.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Item List please? I see Voidheart set but is the chest any "Tunic" size chest which gets hidden by the tabard? What are the boots, not Voidheart?
    hey, sorry i couldn't answer you sooner.

the chest is cat lover's vest from a nessingwary quest in stranglethorn, and it does have to be covered by the tabard.

the boots are general's mooncloth slippers. i can't remember the exact pvp vendor that sells them, could probably wowhead it.

Shame I logged out in demo... The affliction MT scythe looks so good with this set.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...lthuzad/zuenox

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Thanks for the reply though. I was able to recreate the Mog already. Totally enjoying it, a robe-less caster Mog for a while. It was interesting that the Mog uses a shirt from Black Rock Depths dungeon (Master Builder's Shirt), instead of any purple shirt from the AH.

Using it on Demonology with Nightfallen Tabard and Balance of Power 2nd Skin (I think).
    ohhh, i might change to that shirt myself. better matching purple.

for me, i always match green weapons with it. purple and green go well together i think(before anyone else says it "thanks doc"), so my green fire + green staff skin.

i really wish they'd give warlocks a black hand tabard, like dh got their slayer tabard.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can always do something like this with Legion colors theme, gold with fel. There are several black/gold tabards that can go, rest of stuff is black-ish as much as was possible.

Last edited by Gaidax; 2018-07-26 at 09:12 AM.