10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Human female was such a great model to mog with, I don't miss the casting animation though.

Is a neat setup you got there.
    Thanks.

I adore human female model, it's just so good, I actually always liked casting animation they got, aside from the change they did to Immolate to use targeted instead of area cast when cast goes off in WoD, that was a loss.

I did try a fair share of Void Elf in Legion and those simply end up looking anorexic and even more so with their blueish sickly theme, there were some really nice mogs for Velf, but it was never quite close to Human Female where you could toss just about anything making sense on her and it would end up looking good, as opposed to elven stick with broken back pose.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Thanks.

I adore human female model, it's just so good, I actually always liked casting animation they got, aside from the change they did to Immolate to use targeted instead of area cast when cast goes off in WoD, that was a loss.

I did try a fair share of Void Elf in Legion and those simply end up looking anorexic and even more so with their blueish sickly theme, there were some really nice mogs for Velf, but it was never quite close to Human Female where you could toss just about anything making sense on her and it would end up looking good, as opposed to elven stick with broken back pose.
    Have never been a fan of the belf model, I always find it so confusing when people say they're good for mog. They're way too thin and the shoulders / weapons are so tiny.

Was human female during my alliance time, I liked the casting animation before the new models but I just didn't get on with that awkward little wobble she does with the new casting animation. A guildy of mine had said she looks like shes burning her finger on an invisible frying pan and is recoiling back which I think is incredibly apt.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have changed it a bit and wonder what goes better, this one is a bit more regal looking, but above also is pretty cool.

I legit love these fake plate pieces things we got in Uldir, they open so much possibilities of armored caster looks. Heroic set is metallic grey colored so I could make almost knightlike caster appearance with stormwind chest and mythic one is almost as if made for that Archimonde set from HFC.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2018-12-21 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Have never been a fan of the belf model, I always find it so confusing when people say they're good for mog. They're way too thin and the shoulders / weapons are so tiny.

Was human female during my alliance time, I liked the casting animation before the new models but I just didn't get on with that awkward little wobble she does with the new casting animation. A guildy of mine had said she looks like shes burning her finger on an invisible frying pan and is recoiling back which I think is incredibly apt.
    They're the best option on Horde side though. Every other race has something that's out of place or an oversized proportion.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BobAwesome View Post
    They're the best option on Horde side though. Every other race has something that's out of place or an oversized proportion.
    Like female BE weapons you mean?

For some people I guess, they're one of the worst to me. Nightborne is on the thinner side without being ridiculous and looks good in mog outside of the horrendous shoulder placement. Orc and trolls look better in mog, female orc is probably one of if not thee best looking plate mog. Undead isn't as great for mog but has some of the best animations in the game.

BE just isn't for me. Way better options horde side for looks and animations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Overall from my experience as clothie I found female BE model to be really difficult to mog for the moment you get out of dress safety zone or the Void Elf heritage which looks good actually (and it better being made specifically for that model first of all).

I used to be Velf for a somewhat brief time and pretty much outside heritage armor and this one here, I almost could not do anything that did not involve dress or kilt some way and I find caster dresses to be really boring.

And honestly even this is sort of flawed with these stick legs ending with giant feet. For example human mog above looks pretty meh on BE model and many other mogs too. Stormwind plate mog looks ridiculous with crazy tilted plate at waistline, on human female it looks good and so on and so forth.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2018-12-22 at 03:05 PM.

Yeah I never use robes, I pray for the day they allow us to turn off the skirt part of robes.

I have changed it a bit and wonder what goes better, this one is a bit more regal looking, but above also is pretty cool.

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/xjuuP2O.jpg[IMG]

I legit love these fake plate pieces things we got in Uldir, they open so much possibilities of armored caster looks. Heroic set is metallic grey colored so I could make almost knightlike caster appearance with stormwind chest and mythic one is almost as if made for that Archimonde set from HFC.
    that is wonderful, very nice. only thing i'd change is the helm, since i always use that for my belf mage and my warlock is human. feel weird about it on other races.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Like female BE weapons you mean?
    i hated them so much when they changed that. all because weeb cunts calling for huge weapons, i swear to god.

i actually have pics from the day it changed on ptr

before

https://i.imgur.com/ChTQpF5.jpg

after

https://i.imgur.com/XcrsoFY.jpg

i was so absolutely pissed about it. the only thing that took the sting off of it, was the fact that at the same time they did somewhat reduce the size of human female weapons.

Overall from my experience as clothie I found female BE model to be really difficult to mog for the moment you get out of dress safety zone or the Void Elf heritage which looks good actually (and it better being made specifically for that model first of all).

I used to be Velf for a somewhat brief time and pretty much outside heritage armor and this one here, I almost could not do anything that did not involve dress or kilt some way and I find caster dresses to be really boring.

And honestly even this is sort of flawed with these stick legs ending with giant feet. For example human mog above looks pretty meh on BE model and many other mogs too. Stormwind plate mog looks ridiculous with crazy tilted plate at waistline, on human female it looks good and so on and so forth.
    Try out the Mage t0 head piece, it's red and pointy, gotta get it from the Darkmoon appearance. Looks great with that chest piece, might clip with the hair though.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Haven't taken off my MoP Challenge Mode transmog in years.
    Sanctøs, the Violet Guardian and Lord of Blackrock
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%B8s/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctos View Post
    Haven't taken off my MoP Challenge Mode transmog in years.
    Ye can't go wrong with that. For some reason the challenge mode vendor is still in the game. Always makes me sad knowing that gear can't be obtained anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkhan View Post
    Always makes me sad knowing that gear can't be obtained anymore.
    I hate when games do this, and I have the damned things.

Feels so incredibly bad when you find something you think is awesome and the game just punishes you for having not played at a specific moment in time.

Category is: Barbarian Fetish Fantasy

Still working on it
    Last edited by Niffo; 2019-02-14 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post

i really like this one

oh I like the weapon/oh mogs. I have those too but never thought to put them together. good stuff

cant post links yet but there is my grain of sand to this https:/ /imgur.com/Kh9JAJ6

Love the Barbarian Fetish Fantasy and the Dwarf! I always enjoy seeing what people come up with. My current struggle is the belt from Mythic Varimathras. That set looks so good on Forsaken, and I've had the rest of it for months now, but even doing it 2x a week and using coins every time, still no belt. T_T

Quote Originally Posted by joserra View Post
    cant post links yet but there is my grain of sand to this https:/ /imgur.com/Kh9JAJ6
    Can barely see your character! It's so dark, at a bad angle, and featuring all these bright green names...