Since all the corruption effects i have been using Voidheart, it looks sick with all the effects going into one another, id imagine you might even disappear completely if you are playing a void elf

ok, so any pvp locks know where to get the green variant of the Plaguebringer garments? Are the garments in the chest that spawn in pvp world or is it gained through Rated pvp?

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Parrot View Post

ok, so any pvp locks know where to get the green variant of the Plaguebringer garments? Are the garments in the chest that spawn in pvp world or is it gained through Rated pvp?
    It used to be the 2200 pvp rating appearance for season 2 in BFA. It's no longer attainable, except maybe in the future from the BMAH.

Any Weapon and Offhand suggestions?

Decided to main my lock in shadowlands so need to get my mog updated - just need to farm a better belt and a more muted weapon but overall I'm pretty happy.
    Just need a few more quests on broken isles to get the class mount to finish the look.

(Can't post links or images yet)
    imgur.com/1U0wLF6
    imgur.com/a/5Pbkoft

Last edited by Gaidax; 2021-01-01 at 10:42 AM.

This has been my mog since mop more or less. While i experiment with others i always went back to this one when i had a dagger and offhand. Otherwise i just used conqueror deathbringer with mystic gloves, the boots from the voidheart set, the pants for darkweave britches, blood soaked brawler shirt transmogged into fineus darkwires shirt. The staff was Ulthalesh hidden upgrade or the staff from Gandling in old Scholo.

Now of course we could not hide shoulders in mop sadly. I like minimalistic mogs.