Page 2 of 204 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Season 1 for hunter has a very nice colour-scheme for me. and for the lols, my 3 parts of the twilight cultists set. I'd like to have a whole raid downing chogal in that =P
    Pokemon Y Friendcode, PM if you wanna add: 3797-7990-5163
    IGN: GLITCH

Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    Anything to raise that post count, eh? Anyway, plenty of people care, which is why this is being added. When your own opinion/request actually matters, you can be sure it will probably show up in game at some point.
    ummm no i dont care about my post count.why do u care about my post count.this feature is a stupid idea really.it isnt gonna make the game any better.they need to focus on NEW content rather than pointless crap like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Already linked on the first page, but, this: http://www.soeldnerdesschattens.de/uploads/3139.jpg
    (Also, got carried away with different sets for non-warlocks. *bonks self*)
    Last edited by erwil; 2011-08-17 at 05:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    i see we agree on which tier looks the best

you must care since you took the time out of your busy day to post here
    or are you just doing it to increase your post count?
    lol yeah thats what i live for.to raise my post count.just as u did by saying that too me lol.

I'd like to get my Druid Tier 7 25man Gear. I actually want Tier 3, but it's unavailable now. Tier 7 25man looks more to the color of Druid T3 though.

Man, I'm pretty pumped ... I'm gonna use a different old tier set for each of my specs: t5 for Destro, t6 for Demo, and t10 for Afflic. So pumped

---------- Post added 2011-08-17 at 05:31 PM ----------

So many non-warlocks in this warlock thread ! Maybe when stuff gets posted in a class forum, on the front page it should say like "(Warlock) what will you wear?" ...
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Tier 5.

You can't beat mages skulls being part of your armor

As frost Death Knight, wearing green starter set + dual-wielding Thunderfury.

shaman ulduar tier set for sure.call me crazty, but the overblown shoulders on that tier are friggin awesome. http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=-72

Actually, I'm thinking t5

Only bows/weapons will be able to be changed..! Weapons cannot.. i believe due to not making it look like a legendary!

You have to have the item to transmogrify to it in the first place, I don't see any problem with making it look like a legendary

10+ Year Old Account
    The tier 6 combined with a Val'anyr looks just freaking awesome!
    Just take a look!

AWESOME!

When did warlocks get a bear form? I'm hyped

Edit: Oh and we can use Val'anyr too now? Fuckin' sweet

^ This on my druid.

And this on my WL

with shoes and weapons ofc ::]
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

The trick is finding something that looks cool, that won't be on every other warlock on the server. for instance, as cool as T6 + a Thunderfury would be on a warlock, I'm sure the novelty will wear off quickly simply due to the amount of people with the same idea.

EDIT: Apparently Thunderfury is unusable.
    Last edited by Faradin; 2011-08-17 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin FTW View Post
    You have to have the item to transmogrify to it in the first place, I don't see any problem with making it look like a legendary
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...tion-is-coming ,Four posts down.
    No legendaries allowed. QQ

Off-topic but didn't all the old badges, emblems, tokens, whatevers get taken out and replaced with JP or VP? So can't I use my JP to buy old Wrath and BC tier sets? Or do I have to farm for them in their respective raids?
    Quote Originally Posted by smashzu View Post
    or the mystical third option, which involves handcuffs and lubricant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I seriously think some people picture the higher ups at Blizzard as a group of guys in suits sitting around an office wearing giant hats made out of $100 bills and smoking giant cigars rolled out of $100 bills saying to each other "How can we piss off out players this week? Muhahahahaha!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Full 19 twink set with my upcomming dragonwrath