That pink noam needs a pink mustache.

Deleted
    you cannot say the wings aren't great+ it fits perfectly with my legendary. I've been using this for a long time now...

on top of that, they fixed the wings now and every time you jump they spawn. Fixed version of wings motion looks awesome
    Last edited by mmoc2f46d0c19c; 2012-09-21 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by apocek View Post
    you cannot say the wings aren't great+ it fits perfectly with my legendary. I've been using this for a long time now...

SNIPPED Vengeful gear pic.

on top of that, they fixed the wings now and every time you jump they spawn and fixed version of gfx now looks awesome

Man, I want to use this soo bad.. but I'm a worgen :<
    http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=735#modelviewer:22+0

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmot View Post
    Man, I want to use this soo bad.. but I'm a worgen :<
    http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=735#modelviewer:22+0
    ye i used pvp purple set for 2 reasons:

- i have the pve tier set, whole of it but the belt isnt part of the tier and looks awful, real original belt that goes with tier set drops from 2nd boss in CoT, and i didnt get it, so i decided to go with this one

- my staff is all purpleish, so i decided to go with purple one

boots are from tailoring, i just picked the ones that matched this perfectly

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally the pink robe dropped...hooray! Would look better (aka worse) with a staff but what can you do.
    I would love to have one of the pink Wizard Hats but they are so damn rare...as are the High Councillor's Mantle or the Vindicator Shoulderpads

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmi View Post
    Finally the pink robe dropped...hooray! Would look better (aka worse) with a staff but what can you do.
    I would love to have one of the pink Wizard Hats but they are so damn rare...as are the High Councillor's Mantle or the Vindicator Shoulderpads

[Orc in Pink Dress Snip]
    Elmi you certainly have a flair for making horrible looking outfits xD

A Green Orc in a pink dress is about as bad as it gets in terms of style, imo. Godaweful, that.

10+ Year Old Account
    What about using the Hello Kitty interface with that?
    Last edited by Elmi; 2012-09-21 at 11:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmi View Post
    What about using the Hello Kitty interface with that?
    I...That's...Wait...Really?!

The amount of work that must have cost...I get this horrible feeling the person that made it did NOT entirely do this as a joke. That's kinda horrible to know, that there's someone out there using that UI.

Although, hmmm. I will now imagine every troll on /2 to be using this UI and I will smile when they prattle on about WoW being horrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it offered good functionallity (which I doubt), I would try to use it on some of our first-kills just for the sake of having it in the videos

Quote Originally Posted by apocek View Post

on top of that, they fixed the wings now and every time you jump they spawn. Fixed version of wings motion looks awesome
    So the wings display all the time now?
    Hmmm are the wings blue or orange? Cuz I saw a video on youtube in patch 4.3.2, a guy was using the same set and when he jumped, orange wings came out instead of blue..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JKinTMC View Post
    So the wings display all the time now?
    Hmmm are the wings blue or orange? Cuz I saw a video on youtube in patch 4.3.2, a guy was using the same set and when he jumped, orange wings came out instead of blue..
    That's what they finally fixed. They were supposed to be blue, and now they are And no, wings don't display all the time.

They fixed the blue wings at last?? Time to bring that set out again I think.

I thougt wingcolour depends on Gear?! PvP Helmet -> Blue Wings (Purple Set). T6 Helmet -> Red wings (Red/Orange Set).

Quote Originally Posted by Apero View Post
    I thougt wingcolour depends on Gear?! PvP Helmet -> Blue Wings (Purple Set). T6 Helmet -> Red wings (Red/Orange Set).
    It was bugged a while back, so the blue helm was actually orange. Guess they fixed it without telling anyone!

ill show u mine it is awesome:]

---------- Post added 2012-09-21 at 01:25 PM ----------

aarmory nightriana, that is my transmog. I am using shadowflame tier 11, brutal glad, voidheart tier 4

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    It was bugged a while back, so the blue helm was actually orange. Guess they fixed it without telling anyone!
    Been fixed since 5.04 released, according to wowhead comments.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    That's what they finally fixed. They were supposed to be blue, and now they are And no, wings don't display all the time.
    When do they appear?

Quote Originally Posted by JKinTMC View Post
    When do they appear?
    When you jump or /roar.

Deleted
    When you jump, they spawn, flap once or two times, and hide after that.

About our new Transmog, uber Gold set...
    It's really, really underwhelming Wings that proc from Roar and stuff are like bleached t6 wings. Not cool.
    And attack proc is... First time I didnt see it at all... very weak. :/