Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wilcox1232 View Post
    got my set after getting the staff from sethekk halls. Was going for the unique flamboyant wizard look think i succeeded http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eljafar/simple

Hulk....smash?

Deleted

Got Zhar'doom today! \o/
    Now my transmorg is complete I think

What's the deal transmoggin' my main hand? I can't seem to transmog my Loshan, Terror Incarnate from Tsulong with any of the swords in have in the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkith View Post
    What's the deal transmoggin' my main hand? I can't seem to transmog my Loshan, Terror Incarnate from Tsulong with any of the swords in have in the bank.
    Loshan is one-hand. Most previous caster swords are Main-hand. They've said they're looking into relaxing xmog restrictions in 5.2 ... hope it includes main/one hand. I want to use Rigormortis for xmog over my Loshan
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    You can only transmog one hand weapons that say 'one-hand' to other weapons that say 'one-hand' and weapons that say 'main-hand' can only be transmogged to 'main-hand' weapons. For example Loshan is a 'one-hand' weapon and you are probably trying to transmog it to a 'main-hand' weapon. Kinda confusing but they said they are fixing it in 5.2 as far as I'm aware.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wilcox1232 View Post
    got my set after getting the staff from sethekk halls. Was going for the unique flamboyant wizard look think i succeeded
    Hahaha that's awesome, although it would look better if you were a male bloodelf!

As of right now, I can dig it.
    Last edited by Regen; 2012-12-21 at 08:09 PM. Reason: smaller
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by gwhit21 View Post
    You can only transmog one hand weapons that say 'one-hand' to other weapons that say 'one-hand' and weapons that say 'main-hand' can only be transmogged to 'main-hand' weapons. For example Loshan is a 'one-hand' weapon and you are probably trying to transmog it to a 'main-hand' weapon. Kinda confusing but they said they are fixing it in 5.2 as far as I'm aware.
    Any ways to filter swords that are labeled "one-hand?"

Started out the xpac looking like this

Later like this

And now like this

Deleted
    http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...312_195225.jpg

Anyone have an idea what this is? Stumbled across it from this thread, and had a hard time discovering which pieces the set is made off.

Head is pretty obvious, and I might think robe is from Relentless, but any other suggestions?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...312_195225.jpg

Anyone have an idea what this is? Stumbled across it from this thread, and had a hard time discovering which pieces the set is made off.

Head is pretty obvious, and I might think robe is from Relentless, but any other suggestions?
    Robe is definitely relentless as are the shoulders and gloves

Deleted
    Robe is definitely relentless as are the shoulders and gloves
    Idd on robe/shoulders, but the gloves does not seem the match the slightly redish http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=-227#. or is it just me?

Deleted
    Any ways to filter swords that are labeled "one-hand?"
    There's only an option for filtering this in the AH and even that includes some main hand swords for whatever buggy reason. Atlas loot doesn't have this feature sadly.

---------- Post added 2012-12-21 at 10:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    Idd on robe/shoulders, but the gloves does not seem the match the slightly redish http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=-227#. or is it just me?
    If you look closely at the top of the relentless gloves you can see the slight red tint, the skull is the same and so is that metal band around the wrist. The red tint on the fingers is just the lighting I think.

Deleted
    There's only an option for filtering this in the AH and even that includes some main hand swords for whatever buggy reason. Atlas loot doesn't have this feature sadly.

---------- Post added 2012-12-21 at 10:36 PM ----------

If you look closely at the top of the relentless gloves you can see the slight red tint, the skull is the same and so is that metal band around the wrist. The red tint on the fingers is just the lighting I think.
    Appreciated, thanks for feedback.

Gnomes are so small that hat is the only piece that matters. I love my hat! Everything else is just random junk to match it's color.

Here is my current Shadopan warlock set. Still need a better chest piece and once I get the sword from tsulong and 5.2 hits, I can transmog to a samurai sword.

Here is a list of items I am using.

Quote Originally Posted by Ridcully View Post
    Gnomes are so small that hat is the only piece that matters. I love my hat! Everything else is just random junk to match it's color.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/2u57rm1.jpg[IMG]
    That actually looks appropriately questionable in nature.

Woah, that's actually kinda awesome. Might steal it. ^^

I really, REALLY like those fel blood elves that hang about Kazzak out in hellfire peninsula. I've been wanting something that reminded me of them, and would look decent with the upcoming fel fire spells we can get. Still a work in progress, and I'm sure there's pieces that would indeed fit better. But I do really like it!

(ps, if you can think of anything that would look good... please say something!)
    Last edited by FourLetterWurdz; 2012-12-23 at 06:44 PM.

I really like this one's simplicity. not rlly my cup of tea but if it's your thing then this set is awesome. (+ I'm not really fond of how gear looks on Gnomes, just look at Darkith's challenge mode gear, Hilarious!!)

here are a couple of my of my old Worgen alt

Only 1 true headpiece for worgen warlocks: MONOCLES !!! HELL YEA

http://i.imgur.com/yAhyy.jpg
    Last edited by xskarma; 2012-12-28 at 11:58 AM. Reason: PLease use a thumbnail for very large pictures next time.

Random stuff from my bank. Went for a purple look.