@Nivis

Really? That thing covered with coins made of stone? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by evertonbelmontt View Post
    @Nivis

Well i personally love it (i hate the boots), also it have a great theme (Sha) and is really fitting with the warlock's concept

10+ Year Old Account
    The last good tier set was the purple Balespider set (T12H).

I keep meaning to post my plethora of mog sets but always seem to get wrapped up in other things, will try to remember tonight.

But omg Grizelda, buying gear from cash shop? /votekick

*hides pets, mounts and boosted Hunter*

My wife bought it for me for my birthday.

I feel no guilt. I have glowing demon eyes!

Deleted
    @Nivis
    Yes. On the other hand, I really hate T5 and T6, so obviously my taste just differs from the vast majority of other locks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Yes. On the other hand, I really hate T5 and T6, so obviously my taste just differs from the vast majority of other locks.
    I like the T5 and the T6, my main problem with the T6 was the helm... ughhh i hate that helm so much cause it looks so fucking bad in almost all races, i'm pretty sure people use that helm only for the wings >.>

Deleted
    I look to expand my transmog sets, anyone know gear pieces with eyes on them? Thinking of things matching Gaze of Arrogance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by killmatik View Post
    I look to expand my transmog sets, anyone know gear pieces with eyes on them? Thinking of things matching Gaze of Arrogance.
    Cataclysmic Gladiator's Felshroud (recolor) -Note: the recolor is not avaible anymore, but it may become avaible in the future-

T3, T7 and T7.5 shoulder and chest piece (Note: the T3 doesn't have an eye in the chest piece the others 2 have it)

Tyrannical Gladiator's Felweave and the both recolors ( 1 and 2) -helm and belt-

Note: there are a couple of weapons with eyes but i didn't listed them cause you already know what weapon you're going to use

If it wasn't for the coins, i'd use it more. But the coins is a set killer.

T6 I find it really awfull as well, but T5 was a masterpiece, IMO. Especially if you use it with either Tempest of Chaos, or for a more modest look, Summoner's Blade (unique sword in game).

But I made a guy hurl in his own mouth with my (old) set, so what do I know... hahah!

Using this for a change of pace: http://postimg.org/image/56s9140s5/
    If only I could hide the belt...

Here's what's actually looks like : http://postimg.org/gallery/bsnfoi7q/33fdb9f1/

Also, I know some pieces doesn't match perfectly (like the belt from behind, although there's a way to cover it with a great cloak, if not for the legendary... and the hood a bit), it gets way better in the dark or with red fire.

If it wasn't for the coins, i'd use it more. But the coins is a set killer.

T6 I find it really awfull as well, but T5 was a masterpiece, IMO. Especially if you use it with either Tempest of Chaos, or for a more modest look, Summoner's Blade (unique sword in game).

But I made a guy hurl in his own mouth with my (old) set, so what do I know... hahah!

Using this for a change of pace: http://postimg.org/image/56s9140s5/
    If only I could hide the belt...

Here's what's actually looks like : http://postimg.org/gallery/bsnfoi7q/33fdb9f1/

Also, I know some pieces doesn't match perfectly (like the belt from behind, although there's a way to cover it with a great cloak, if not for the legendary... and the hood a bit), it gets way better in the dark or with red fire.
    Those naked elbows though...

Quote Originally Posted by Erikrsson View Post
    Those naked elbows though...
    There's a shirt that matches it and cover it veeeeeeeeery nice: http://www.wowhead.com/item=4333
    But I like it that way :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Old Naxxramas, to be exact.
    Necro-Knight's Garb

Used to wear that set for a loooong time, then switched to the CM set, but soon switched back to it, too. In my opinion, Sha-Skin is hands down one of the best looking Lock sets ever.
    (Especially the heroic version).
    idk man i think the red sha skin set (normal mode) is the best but you are right that whole set (LFR,Normal,Heroic) is the best lock set ever i have every set and i will never get rid of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeaddsDead View Post
    idk man i think the red sha skin set (normal mode) is the best but you are right that whole set (LFR,Normal,Heroic) is the best lock set ever i have every set and i will never get rid of it.
    I prefer the blue one, it have the original Sha looks, and in general it looks better (IMO)

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually go between these two right now.... dont know which is better looking

horns or h tier priest helm. With the horns, i look more warlock-y, but the minor green it has matches my felguard, the belt, and the legendary proc On the Priest helm it also has a minor glow on the helm and cowl in front, but I guess cannot be seen well here, but from behind it has a larger circle glow, and more of the same cowl glow. Not to mention the gold color to match the shoulders (same tier sooo...), belt, wrists, and dress.

The priest shoulders I like, but I am also debating to go with the normal mantle of horned nightmares (if i go with the Horns), as the orbs glow the same color as the feathers do,have the same gold color,and looks really nice from the front. But, the red from behind mismatches the entire set. With the Priest shoulders, I have both "proc" of the feather glow, which you can see, and the colors match the set, more or less with the silver.

And I forgot to tmog the feet, it seems in these pics, to my tmog felheart slippers (black and gold) to match the gloves n legs with the gold as well. (since my feet became h wf tornado treads recently)

which do u guys think is better looking? and should I show the pic of the horned nightmares? or continue with the priest shoulders?
    Last edited by Skayth; 2014-04-10 at 07:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    As promised, some mog spam!

T8.5 with The Turning Tide, my main set.

Also looks good with Malevolence.

T12H Balespider set with Continuum Blade

T3 with that sword from Firelands that isn't Volcanospike

Because every clothy needs a Whitemane set.

Cataclysmic Gladiators with Rimefang's Claw.

My DK's tanking set.

Her DPS set.

Shadow Priest in T6 with Lightning Rod.

My other Warlock in T5.

Mage in Scarlet Sindorei Robes with the staff from Kil'Jaeden.

Her usual Kirin Tor Archivist set.

Shaman T13, Titansteel Mace and PvP Shield for Resto.

Shaman's Enhancement set T7 with Raider's chestpiece

Hunter's temporary set.

Not included are Warrior, Paladin and Rogue since they're not finished yet
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2014-04-10 at 09:37 AM.

Some great looks.

The amount of gold I spend on transmogging every week is nuts.

It looks like you can feel my pain.

Anyone have suggestions for a belt to go with this set?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    I actually go between these two right now.... dont know which is better looking

horns or h tier priest helm. With the horns, i look more warlock-y, but the minor green it has matches my felguard, the belt, and the legendary proc On the Priest helm it also has a minor glow on the helm and cowl in front, but I guess cannot be seen well here, but from behind it has a larger circle glow, and more of the same cowl glow. Not to mention the gold color to match the shoulders (same tier sooo...), belt, wrists, and dress.

The priest shoulders I like, but I am also debating to go with the normal mantle of horned nightmares (if i go with the Horns), as the orbs glow the same color as the feathers do,have the same gold color,and looks really nice from the front. But, the red from behind mismatches the entire set. With the Priest shoulders, I have both "proc" of the feather glow, which you can see, and the colors match the set, more or less with the silver.

And I forgot to tmog the feet, it seems in these pics, to my tmog felheart slippers (black and gold) to match the gloves n legs with the gold as well. (since my feet became h wf tornado treads recently)

which do u guys think is better looking? and should I show the pic of the horned nightmares? or continue with the priest shoulders?
    What weapon is your felguard holding? Never seen that before and it looks really fitting
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirroth View Post
    Eh, I have little sympathy for such complaints. Mythic raiders will have mythic weapons and mythic trinkets that will be far more powerful than a random legendary world drop. Power wise they'll still be at the top of the mountain. This is just a way for other people to have other special things, which is not anything mythic raiders should get to have a monopoly on.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't transmog so much weekly, but I do spend too much on it. Loot happens, you keep it a few months then replace it; but a transmog set you'll keep forever

Quote Originally Posted by Betrayerx View Post
    What weapon is your felguard holding? Never seen that before and it looks really fitting
    Looks like the Halberd of Desolation

Weekly?

Yeah...I transmog...weekly...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    Weekly?

Yeah...I transmog...weekly...
    I'm always poor, so no i don't transmog weekly XD (But i'm always doing a dungeon or a raid to get an items for transmog :P (I don't like to transmog incomplete sets, if i do that i need to get a good substitude and i will only be ok if i'm missing one of these: belt, boots, helm or guantles -only one if i'm missing more than one... no i won't use it-)