@ Betrayerx

http://www.wowhead.com/item=39216

Might work. It's my go to belt for fiery stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Looks like the Halberd of Desolation
    It is. Quite the nice pole arm, though I wish I could tmog it for my staff, as it is similar to Teron's Staff. So, since I cannot use such a thing, I give it to my felguard, as it matches the set as well.

Ya got some nice xmogs, and included alts =O Fkn draenei /waggle

I usually keep an xmog for a few months, till i get bored of it. Could go with full t3, which cost me a shit load and do not mind showing off occasionally. But between that and tier 7.5 (25 man black set) I think the black set looks better, though the belt is messed up. Though I like the helm you use with your t8. I use it with my t4/s1 sets, as I much prefer that helm over the goofy helm that that had.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    Weekly?
    Yeah...I transmog...weekly...
    Indeed, I spend real fortunes on Transmog, too. Sometimes several thousand gold within a few hours ^^"

@ Betrayerx

http://www.wowhead.com/item=39216

Might work. It's my go to belt for fiery stuff
    That actually works pretty good with the color scheme. Easily farmable while I'm still gaining the rbg rating to buy the set.
    Last edited by Betrayerx; 2014-04-10 at 06:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirroth View Post
    Eh, I have little sympathy for such complaints. Mythic raiders will have mythic weapons and mythic trinkets that will be far more powerful than a random legendary world drop. Power wise they'll still be at the top of the mountain. This is just a way for other people to have other special things, which is not anything mythic raiders should get to have a monopoly on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Indeed, I spend real fortunes on Transmog, too. Sometimes several thousand gold within a few hours ^^"
    Sadly, i consume more money on transmog that what i get T.T

Deleted
    Ah, got the wand again, so back to the original one.

Starting to get tired of it though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    It is. Quite the nice pole arm, though I wish I could tmog it for my staff, as it is similar to Teron's Staff. So, since I cannot use such a thing, I give it to my felguard, as it matches the set as well.

Ya got some nice xmogs, and included alts =O Fkn draenei /waggle

I usually keep an xmog for a few months, till i get bored of it. Could go with full t3, which cost me a shit load and do not mind showing off occasionally. But between that and tier 7.5 (25 man black set) I think the black set looks better, though the belt is messed up. Though I like the helm you use with your t8. I use it with my t4/s1 sets, as I much prefer that helm over the goofy helm that that had.
    I knew it was that, because I was chasing that Pole Arm on my DK last tier but it wouldn't drop before I managed to get a further upgrade and go back to the Skullstealer Greataxe from Shannox, then a couple of weeks ago I got the T12 Sufuras but still not sure which I prefer. My Felguard uses the Merciless Gladiator's Painsaw, but the Wrathful Gladiator's Decapitator fits perfectly too.

Heh added alts since they're clothies and might provide some inspiration, then got carried away ^^ The Hunter is very new, like, last weekend new. I was bored and thinking of boosting a Druid, because I have neither a Druid or Night Elf, but my friend convinced me to roll a Hunter instead, now she's more excited about getting it geared than I am, think she made the right call though as I'm actually quite enjoying BM, Draenei wasn't a mistake but still need a Nelf :3

My T3 was cheap, no competition on the realm until we merged a few weeks ago with Moonglade, and the gloves are actually the Kara trash drop ones that share the same skin. The T8.5 will always be my default though, I've just loved it since I first saw it, just everything about it - from a distance it looks simple, elegant, beautifully coloured, then close up the detail is actually quite sinister, but from any range or angle it just screams Warlock.

- - - Updated - - -

Not keen on the staff, but the rest is really nice, even the belt which I thought could never go well with anything

Yeah. it's not the perfect green, but I really dig the lighting effect it puts out.

I don't know if you can tell but she is also wearing the monocle. One of only 6 or 7 things that look good on a female worgens head.

1. Halo
    2. Tentacle hood. (Dragon Soul, I forget the tier number)
    3. Cash shop head pieces
    4. Fel horns
    5. monocle
    6. Current tier hood

I knew it was that, because I was chasing that Pole Arm on my DK last tier but it wouldn't drop before I managed to get a further upgrade and go back to the Skullstealer Greataxe from Shannox, then a couple of weeks ago I got the T12 Sufuras but still not sure which I prefer.
    I used to get comments all the time about the Felguard wielding t12 Sulfuras. Haven't gotten anything yet since swapping to the heroic Xalatoh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirroth View Post
    Eh, I have little sympathy for such complaints. Mythic raiders will have mythic weapons and mythic trinkets that will be far more powerful than a random legendary world drop. Power wise they'll still be at the top of the mountain. This is just a way for other people to have other special things, which is not anything mythic raiders should get to have a monopoly on.

Quote Originally Posted by Betrayerx View Post
    I used to get comments all the time about the Felguard wielding t12 Sulfuras. Haven't gotten anything yet since swapping to the heroic Xalatoh.
    That glyph works with maces?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I think it was a side-effect of when they eased xmog restrictions on 2handers
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Last edited by xskarma; 2014-04-12 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Use large thumbnails for large images next time, please

10+ Year Old Account
    wondering why they just do not let us trans mog our staffs into pole arms for cloth casters. Currently, we have the lowest available transmogable weapons into other weapons. This would also give mages something mog as well (and priests). They do not need to let us use the weapon, and would simply open up a far more array of mog pieces for us.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think its a technical limitation because we can't normally equip them, nothing more than that.

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/RE8OLsw.jpg

It's not exactly original, but it took me 3 months to finally get the chest and shoulders, both of which dropped in the final run.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2014-04-12 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Use thumbnails for large images, please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Yep you can even make them use Sulfuras (legendary mace)

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. it's not the perfect green, but I really dig the lighting effect it puts out.

I don't know if you can tell but she is also wearing the monocle. One of only 6 or 7 things that look good on a female worgens head.

1. Halo
    2. Tentacle hood. (Dragon Soul, I forget the tier number)
    3. Cash shop head pieces
    4. Fel horns
    5. monocle
    6. Current tier hood
    Halos best, will pay a lot once Priest T3 head shows up on bmah. Kinda like monocle, but there's just something a bit hipster about them that I refuse to use one. I sometimes like hoods too, but generally just prefer face and head 'open'. I might be tempted by a pointy Witch hat though, if it didn't remove hair

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Yep you can even make them use Sulfuras (legendary mace)
    Sadly that was 'fixed' in a recent patch.

10+ Year Old Account

Sadly that was 'fixed' in a recent patch.
    Ohh that makes me a sad panda D: