Quote Originally Posted by Forest of Souls View Post
    Changed my Blood Elf to Void Elf.

Which set is that one?

EDIT: Just worked out it's the cataclysmic Gladiator set. It looks so much cooler on a VE than it does a human that I didn't even recognise it :/
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2018-03-25 at 06:31 PM.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

If I can be bothered, I want to get the Scythe-like weapon from Oregorger, since it's blue glow goes really well with the skulls.

I'm in the process of grinding out the Elite set for my (future) Dark Iron warlock. I can't seem to find any REAL good weapon matches, though. Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Thumbtacks View Post
    I'm in the process of grinding out the Elite set for my (future) Dark Iron warlock. I can't seem to find any REAL good weapon matches, though. Any thoughts?
    Red tints of the destro staff, take off green fire, and use the warlock corruptor raiment set.

The red sha MoP set also works.

Honestly, ever since I saw that ABT tier, I was in love -- it was admittedly the helm that did it for me; I have all of the colour variations, save for the Mythic set, and currently I'm rocking the Gold/Ash Gray set from LFR.

This is what i'm currently wearing on my goblin, I like it. Most other sets look kinda horrendous on goblin frames, but this works for me. Thought i'd go with a purple theme for the new animations we're getting in BFA.

And possible Zandalari race change

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Red tints of the destro staff, take off green fire, and use the warlock corruptor raiment set.

The red sha MoP set also works.

i done did it

That's definitely the good skull, not sure what the best dagger is though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunr113 View Post
    Honestly, ever since I saw that ABT tier, I was in love -- it was admittedly the helm that did it for me; I have all of the colour variations, save for the Mythic set, and currently I'm rocking the Gold/Ash Gray set from LFR.
    Agreed. Best Warlock set they've made in quite a while for me. Sadly, aside from the mythic version, the shoulders are all a bit small on my Undead. Gonna be hard not to race change to Zandalari seeing how great all the sets look on them so far...

Quote Originally Posted by Thumbtacks View Post

i done did it

That's definitely the good skull, not sure what the best dagger is though.

Take that hideous helm off. How are you going to see your glorious flaming head of hair or beard with it on? ;p

Or the sexy magma eyes.

- - - Updated - - -

DI's look pretty lit. Stupid transmog system won't let me preview the gul'dan red skin for scepter of sargeras.

i'm experimenting with different no-helm options for when i inevitably race change to dark iron

most of the female hairstyles clip through the hilariously large popped collar, though

edit:

alright here's what im working with now

Last edited by Thumbtacks; 2018-05-13 at 04:28 AM.

Deleted
    Off-topic, which spec has it easier to get 2k with? I'm thinking of trying to get elite set, but I'm not a good arena player.

https://imgur.com/PzrVX7m
    https://imgur.com/iOEnseW

Apparently I can't post pic links, yet.

affliction, probably, but i did it with destro

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ViolentGuts View Post
    Off-topic, which spec has it easier to get 2k with? I'm thinking of trying to get elite set, but I'm not a good arena player.

https://imgur.com/PzrVX7m
    https://imgur.com/iOEnseW

Apparently I can't post pic links, yet.
    Demo/Rshaman in 2v2

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by minivan View Post

This is my freshly race changed Nightborne warlock main. I love how the purple and red work so well together and the overall cohesion between the pieces. I wish I did have the purple pvp gloves but I never pvp'd during that time. That set will forever be one of my favorites from pvp and I will be kicking myself for not getting it...
    Which purple pvp gloves do you mean? If you mean the ones that belong to the same set as the shoulders you're wearing then those can still be purchased in area 52.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by scrappybristol View Post
    Slight modifications makes this transmog a masterpiece

that does indeed look magnificient, makes me wanna play a void elf

Still rocking my original T6 with muh Amani War Bear...ohhh the nostalgia

This is the only other set I wear on occasion when I wanna be all purple and what-not

Last edited by darksun20; 2018-05-14 at 11:39 PM.

Got sick of the normal stuff, went with a gross, cracked out look

Deleted
    PVP Season 2 Set with Affli Mage Tower Weapon Red

Heres my fearsome pirate mog! Yarrr avast ye scurvy dogs etc...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post

Which purple pvp gloves do you mean? If you mean the ones that belong to the same set as the shoulders you're wearing then those can still be purchased in area 52.

The ones from this set. I have barely pvp'd all of this xpack, I just did mythic raiding.