Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Notice how the price for a full set is 118 gold. I accept!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S FARM!!!!!Also: "Whack-a-Gnome" accepted aswell.

not impress and they should fix the bug about 10 men raid having the same loot than 25 men .... oh waitits dont take a lot to fix the game bring back 25 men duh

I can see myself standing with full warrrior AQ40 set and either 2x Kalimdor's Revenge or 2x Dark Edge of Insanity. Now that's something. (already have it in my bags so just waiting)

10+ Year Old Account
    All I can say is Bulwark of Azzinoth + Warglaive, just for thise items I will continue to play this game.

Quote Originally Posted by xStandeR View Post
    Not weapons guys! A blue poster stated it~!
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...tion-is-coming
    No what they meant is no legendaries. The ability to change weapons is clearly mentioned in the preview as a feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    so cata is going to last a bout 1 full year? (about half the time for other expansions) seriously thats messed up.. so when people finish DW they are supposed to just wait around for 5-6 months till a new expansion comes along.. which imo is still faster than i hoped. They really are going to be milking WoW in the next few years churning out expansion after exansion offering smaller and smaller content but with the same price.. i guess SWTOR or GW2 will be the next mmo to get any of my money. oh and i still blame ghostcrawler for current state of WoW.. what a douche.
    except that this expansion is gonna be longer than a year since 4.3 is still months away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    not impress and they should fix the bug about 10 men raid having the same loot than 25 men .... oh waitits dont take a lot to fix the game bring back 25 men duh
    how about yooou juuust get a life. yea? ok. cool.

LFD works fine, (Working as intended) It's the people that use it are the problem. Of course Blizzard can't do anything about that, but guess what! the players can, so take a long hard look at how you act and treat others. I welcome the RFD with open arms, a feature extremely long over due. Side note, Blizzard tried to help keep the community in check and accountable with Real name id's...and the troll community help bash that down. Its funny millions of people embrace Facebook which does the very same thing. Blizzard tries to adapt, its the end of the world.

You will finally be able to retain your dwarf’s racial gun bonus while appearing with all the splendor and elegance of a bow wielder (or at least the relative silence of one).What raid level gun?

OH MY GOD! I get to wear shaman tier 2 again! Finallly I can actually look like a shaman, instead of those random sets ive been forced to use over the years! *happy*Lets see, ill have a high warlord shield on top of that please, and now to find a weapon to round it all off! On a separate note: why on earth did we only get 5 levels worth of content and 3 raids this bloody expansion?! The activision angle is really starting to show, and if this is how things are going to be for pandaria, i strongly doubt that i will be paying for another year without any real content.

This looks like it will be a fun patch

Also, I don't understand what everyone has been saying about Cata being bad/a failure. What?? I've had a ton of fun playing this expansion. The raids have been interesting and challenging, and plenty of filler stuff to keep people busy. imho, they've done/are doing a great job.

Warlock t6 helmet. Leveling a warlock.

They alread do this with instances, using old instances retaining current stats... lol.

Anyway, sad that the solution for lack of content is bringing back old stuff... never helped any other game that had this "feature" (actually made it worse), why would be diferent in WoW? Nobody wants this as a excuse for new crap sets since you can always change it to a "better one". Just look more and more like a private server where ppl do whatever they want, no matter if it's good or bad... and the lack of sense in this feature is so big... can change a gun to a bow, but not a sword to a mace?

And raid finder? lolwhat? Luck of the Draw in there too? LOL

Disposable stuff... more and more... faster xpacs instead of decent patches, more $$.

Cataclysm started looking like a great expansion, but just going downhill...
    Last edited by VanishO2; 2011-08-17 at 06:52 PM.

I think a lot of people are missing the fact you need to own the item you want to change the looks too.

I.E you want to look like your wearing T2 with the latest stats, you need to have the original T2 set already.

So it's not as great as it first seems.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by valcrist View Post
    please stop bitching.. Can blizzard not make anyone happy? 3 new dungeons, deathwing raid, Looking for Raid Finder, a armor bank and item transmuter good lord what more do you want? to me 4.3 looks like one of the best patches blizzard has released in quite some time even before cata if you ask me. Seriously just stop playing the game if you are just gonna bitch about everything, Blizzard is trying hard to please everyone and they just get nothing but bull shit, people should be happy how much blizzard puts into there games and listens to the players can hardly say that for most gaming companies these days.
    Before you(or any douche for that matter) starts flaming me ,this is a summary of what I noticed, which may or may-not be my opinion.
    The people who don't stop bitching are concerned about any one of the following:
    • No love for PVP content(I myself am far from pvp oriented but I think that since vanilla only EotS and SotA added something cool to the BG's)
    • The end coming too soon(this is the last raid. it has been confirmed)
    • War of the Ancients being a simple 5-man at best.
    • Abyssal Maw getting tossed out the window
    • Void Storage not being an account wide bank extension.
    • The Random raid finder causing a lot of chaos, with the overflow of unprepeared people.
    • Older encounters getting swarmed by people who want the item looks and ninja them away from the ones who actually need them.

Ride on Deathwing's back and there will be multiple phases? I was just kidding about copying the Dracolich fight from Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Blizzard...

Deleted
    Aye, i can also agree that Cata is not a fail. It might not have as much "new" content as lets say TBC or Wrath, but I think somewhere they had to draw a line and redo a bit of wow, so it will be more, well..modern, besides if you're fed up with wow, don't blame it on Blizz Sooo looking forward for the Transmogrifier ^^

With this raid being the final battle, then can we expect a new expansion announcement for this years blizzcon? I would assume the big part of the show will 4.3 and the new deathwing battle but announcement of a new expansion will be more then likely, that would give players a whole year to get through Firelands and deathwing and setup everyone with a 5.0 patch around this time next year with a late 2012 to 2013 expansion launch. But i honestly expected the mists of pandania to be the 4.3 patch now i am wondering if that is the next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by tideki View Post
    Warlock t6 helmet. Leveling a warlock.
    I had this thought, too.