Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    They said many times that they are trying to release an expansion every year, sounds like it finally happen. I hope they gonna release Abyssal Maw during the next expansion.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The day after 4.3 comes out, I am going to play a drinking game. I will get a bottle of vodka. I will drink a shot every time I see a Paladin in T2. I expect to empty the bottle (and probably be semi/unconscious as a result) before I am able to leave the capital city.

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Before you(or any douche for that matter) starts flaming me ,this is a summary of what I noticed, which may or may-not be my opinion.
    The people who don't stop bitching are concerned about any one of the following:
    • No love for PVP content(I myself am far from pvp oriented but I think that since vanilla only EotS and SotA added something cool to the BG's)
    • The end coming too soon(this is the last raid. it has been confirmed)
    • War of the Ancients being a simple 5-man at best.
    • Abyssal Maw getting tossed out the window
    • Void Storage not being an account wide bank extension.
    • The Random raid finder causing a lot of chaos, with the overflow of unprepeared people.
    • Older encounters getting swarmed by people who want the item looks and ninja them away from the ones who actually need them.
    Abyssal Maw is out because it goes for a nice content for another $$ xpac, since they now want to sell more xpacs and give away less content in free patches.

Don't worry about raid finder, the dungeon journal is there to make it a success... lol good lord, they will start to nerf things even more now with all the chaos from random players trying raids.

Quote Originally Posted by valcrist View Post
    With this raid being the final battle, then can we expect a new expansion announcement for this years blizzcon?
    The blizzard product slate had the next expansion at Q2 2012 so it may be sooner than you think.

What about Death Knights? We never had earlier Tiers; are we going to be limited by how many Transmorgification choices?

War of the ancients is a 5man? What the fuck blizzard? Fuck you... Where is the old god lore reveals we were promised at blizzcon too? That raid better be fucking massive , 10+ bosses with a shit ton of lore.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet...

You can't change the appearance of a legendary item, nor can you change an item's appearance into a legendary.

Confirmed by Kaivax: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...tion-is-coming

Originally Posted by Kaivax
    You will not be able to transmogrify using a legendary item as either the source or the recipient of a change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

I don't know if I like the sound of losing my old gems and enchants. Still nice to free up some space I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokisan View Post
    What about Death Knights? We never had earlier Tiers; are we going to be limited by how many Transmorgification choices?
    Wondering this as well.

Would give my left nut for the T6 Warrior Tier look-a-like.

Time to raid in Bunny Ears!

Well there are a tonne of non tier plate pieces that share the same looks as tiers just different colours, so I am sure you will have just as much choice as everyone else, maybe just a tad less.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dang. And there I was hoping to make my dagger look like the off-hand Warglaive of Azzinoth.

Deleted
    Yes, you will have a few less options. Out of the many hundreds of options, I doubt you will miss those six? seven?

oh fuck yes! I can't wait to wear my outlander's helmet thingy like Drakedog . Now which shoulders should I pic :P

Be kind of cool if the transmogrification would work in sunc with the void storage. If you want that T6 set then you have to go get it first. Could be a nice little time consumer and chance to go back to some old contents again. Since some raids are no longer around, I don't see it happening. Just kind of interesting.

Something I was thinking of.. I wonder what they have in store for the xpac. If they've announced this now.. so close to Blizzcon when they could have held it back for the next expansion.. I wonder what other goodies they have in store.

Do we have to go back and get our tier 6 first before we can make our gear look like tier 6? OR we can make our gear look like tier 6 even though we don't have the items in our bags or bank..

So if this is the last patch, when is the next expansion? Years from now? Aren't people going to leave in droves??

Looks like Ill be doing some pvp soon.

15+ Year Old Account
    i'm quite happy and might reactivate my account now, I want my dual wielding Dragonstrike shaman I want to look like this again ! [IMG]

Yeah I was on Kul Tiras back then move back to my old realm Arthas
    Claiming that your operating system is the best in the world because more people use it is like saying McDonalds makes the best food in the world.