I've always loved the initial Wrath Gladiator set, but I never had the chance to wear it. I'm using it now and going for that old school, rough, Alliance Paladin look. Only thing is I can't decide on what weapon model to use. I would love to use the Classic PVP hammer, but I didn't do any kind of PVP in classic.

Any other suggestions on a good two handed hammer? Also, perhaps a different belt, as that one was just kind of chosen randomly.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hraim/advanced

Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-03-27 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thraim View Post
    I've always loved the initial Wrath Gladiator set, but I never had the chance to wear it. I'm using it now and going for that old school, rough, Alliance Paladin look. Only thing is I can't decide on what weapon model to use. I would love to use the Classic PVP hammer, but I didn't do any kind of PVP in classic.

Any other suggestions on a good two handed hammer? Also, perhaps a different belt, as that one was just kind of chosen randomly.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hraim/advanced
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=67605 would actually match the set pretty well if you don't mind the hammer model.
    Chronic Sufferer of A.D.H.L.A.S. (Attention Deficit Hey Look A Squirrel)

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    I use the darkcrest green boe set. Black with some minor red patterns. As a weapon Blade of forlorn visions (Black/purple 2hander)

10+ Year Old Account
    Ornate saronite boots might match well, Thraim.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

here's my xmog set atm,
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-03-27 at 04:43 PM.

Deleted

Sure it may be more of a death knight set, but I don't care
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-03-27 at 04:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Emil, another option for the shoulders could be these: http://www.wowhead.com/item=11632/earthslag-shoulders Just in case you wanna change it up while keeping the black/white scheme on.

Is that the saltstone top?
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    The color of the shoulders were great, however they looked a bit 'flat'
    If you mean the chest it's Carapace of Anub'Shiah, drops from ring of law in brd (http://www.wowhead.com/item=11678)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GuiZe View Post
    After little to much thought I settled on the Ruthless Gladiator set for Paladins I earned from Season 10 / 11. Having originally thought I could go with the level 60 Warlord sets but then being unfortunately restricted had me jumping between possible alternatives.

Aside from the set itself I found that the Tabard of the Achiever had the same orange and grey accents that complement the set. The Greatsword of the Sin'dorei goes very well with the other pieces with the orange glowing orb, the faded green blade and grey hilt. The rust color handle complements the presentation of warrior more than it echoes the idea of 'Paladin'. Still I think it presents a nice 'adventurer' image more than the 'holy knight' silhouette that is more traditional or the 'evil paladin' variant for blood elves.
    Looking for opinions here. I tried applying the same scheme as my retribution set for my holy set and I'm just not getting the same vibe.

I've used the craft-able healing mace from cataclysm grade blacksmith and the Zulian swirling shield for my main and off-hand respectively. I want to use the same armor for both sets as an art model but I can't seem to find the right color and textures that click in the same way that my retribution set looks like it was designed purposely to go together.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-03-27 at 04:45 PM.

GuiZe: What about one of the brutal spell shields? For a mace, also Brutal gladiator's gavel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Some great ideas and sets in this thread, my paladin is fairly boring at the moment and is in the justicar set. I'm still looking for that perfect set to mog to.

As she is in game aside from the mace.

EDIT -

Be afraid... be very afraid. After trawling through alts and raiding the AH I have her wearing this. More for laughs than anything, but just incase anyone wants to perpertuate the horror, here's what she's mogged from:

Helm - Shattered Hand Helmet (sadly hidden in the screenie, not that having the helm on improves the look of her much).
    Cloak - Skin of Stone.
    Shoulders - Templar Pauldrons.
    Chest - Shattered Hand Breastplate.
    Wrist - Shattered Hand Vambraces.
    Hands - Shattered Hand Gauntlets.
    Belt - Rethban Girdle.
    Legs - Shattered Hand Legplates.
    Feet - Shattered Hand Sabatons.
    1h Mace - Ambrosial Hammer.
    Shield - Glorious Shield (of the Monkey).

I couldn't find the Shattered Hand belt and didn't like the Shattered Hand Epaulets (sp?) so this is what she ended up with. It did mean I had to take off my Ironforge Doublet though, it looked weird with the Chestpiece.

This is what I have for Ret (curse you Blizzard for not having matching gloves!).

Mostly the Imperial Plate Blacksmithing set with Talonguard gloves and battering hammer. I wish I could use the pvp weapon, would look so much better.
    Next Challenge is to find something outside of the tier sets that I like and that looks good on my dwarf for Holy spec.

Edit 2 - Changed Image to clickable thumbnail.
    Last edited by cetarari; 2012-03-24 at 08:47 PM. Reason: adding screenie

Forgive me for poor picture quality and any suspected unoriginality.

Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-03-27 at 04:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Full AQ40 gear.

I use Kalimdor's Revenge when I have a sword.

Currenty using the Draconic Avenger graphic for Xmog.

Might use The Untamed Blade for Xmog when I get the H Madness sword.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-03-27 at 04:47 PM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account

This is the set I'm using now it's still a work in progress, what do you think would be a good addition to it? also now with less dwarfy features
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-03-27 at 04:47 PM.

Sorry, this is not a hostile post. But please learn to take proper screenshots. Your bloodelf looks like a dwarf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Need your advice on this one. Should I use the sword one or the axe one? Got both weapons on equal ilvl and stats (pvp wepps). I'm also searching for a mace that would fit the set, any ideas?
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-03-27 at 04:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm everywhere and nowhere at the same time!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emil93W View Post

Sure it may be more of a death knight set, but I don't care
    I love this one <3 Really good job putting this together
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-03-27 at 04:48 PM.

A little something I have been putting together.

Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-03-27 at 04:49 PM.

I don't understand why so many go for a dark "warrior transmog" when you're a warrior of the light..

Don't got any picture on this computer, and I'm in my holy set(Wich is only full t11 no "mogged"). But I'm rocking a mix between t6, t2 and t9 for a real golden glow, with the phoenix sword from TK (realy bad at names..)

Looks awesome in my opinion atleast, if I wanted to be a normal looking warrior I would have rolled warrior and not a Paladin, warrior of the Light. Protector of good, cleanser of Evil.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    I don't understand why so many go for a dark "warrior transmog" when you're a warrior of the light..

Don't got any picture on this computer, and I'm in my holy set(Wich is only full t11 no "mogged"). But I'm rocking a mix between t6, t2 and t9 for a real golden glow, with the phoenix sword from TK (realy bad at names..)

Looks awesome in my opinion atleast, if I wanted to be a normal looking warrior I would have rolled warrior and not a Paladin, warrior of the Light. Protector of good, cleanser of Evil.
    Different tastes for different people. I love the paladin class, but that doesn't mean I have to run around like I'm a christmas tree all the time.