"Weapons with similar animations" still won't let us use polearms. That's half the point of wanting polearms transmog-able... the different animations.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by twinkfist View Post
    "Removing main-hand/off-hand Xmog restrictions maybe by 5.2. Also allowing Xmog of weaps w/ similar anims (2H axe/2H sword, etc)." - Zarhym

if this applies to polearms...there will be a bunch of dk's, warrios and pally's with Hellreaver. i may be one of those tools as well.

vendored my polearm from general squidface in ulduar a long time ago...and too lazy to try and get it back now.
    As stated we won't be using polearms. They have unique animations - and for Draenei males a really badass one - and their particular animations are actually the reason they are restricted from use in Titans Grip.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    For a really nice polearm almost no one has you can always farm the Sunwell trash for the Shivering Felspine:
    Too bad that we prolly wont be able to use Polearms, supah cool looks it haz

Quote Originally Posted by panzerfar View Post
    Too bad that we prolly wont be able to use Polearms, supah cool looks it haz
    While I get what you mean - you'd like a polearm model for any 2-hander model. Do remember that there's no reason that Blizz wouldn't put in a strength polearm in 5.2 just to appeal to Ret, Arms and DKs, there's a pretty big cry for one and as long as it doesn't have crit on it then Fury Warriors shouldn't be too upset.

So fingers crossed eh?

Oh bringing back polearms for rets would be so freaking awesome! I've rocked the GM Polearm on every alt I've lvld, looks so freaking awesome with those animations. And its the only reason i started lvling a monk - then I found out they just use their fists (?), stopped lvling after 24 lvls :P
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

are there pants to match the judgement gear? i don't like fighting in dresses, just looks stupid imo. but i think the judgement gear looks good for a belf paladin. any suggestions are appreciated ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    "Weapons with similar animations" still won't let us use polearms. That's half the point of wanting polearms transmog-able... the different animations.
    I would be content with having just the looks even. The animations are great of course, but if that means Blizzard won't let us mog polearms then I just want the looks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Deleted
    My first post here on MMO just for asking your opinion about my trasmo.
    I cannot post links yet, the character is Negation on Nemesis EU

Quote Originally Posted by Negation View Post
    Here's the link for those lazy ones: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ation/advanced

Not something you see everyday, so I like it
    But, the weapons colors dosn't realy fit in : /
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

if you have a ret offspec, i'd use http://www.wowhead.com/item=15256/massacre-sword. imo, would suit it very nicely.

i'm not sure on a one-hand with the same color scheme, but i'm sure it's out there.

Deleted
    I think that Crul'shorukh, Edge of Chaos will fit...when Nefarian will drop it for me >.>
    As retribution I'm using Screaming Tiger, Qiang's Unbreakable Polearm with its skin (Best weapon I found for my offspec T_T).
    My armory doesn't show my head: Jaw of Repudiation
    PS:WTB links xD

EDIT: for the shield I usually swap between that one and the Skullflame Shield. One fits more into the "horns" style, while the Skullflame fits into the "red-flame-blabla" one.
    Last edited by mmoca0452fab26; 2012-12-04 at 10:09 PM.

Here's my latest look!

http://eu.battle.net/static-render/e.../race/10-0.jpg

Slightly bummed I can't work out how to make him stand up straight on armory

Also farmed for the blue shoulders many times (not the *most* times but many considering) and never had the blu version of those shoulders drop
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sasume, the reds match up wonderfully. I almost didn't notice the t9 Horde set and the dungeon-finder parts being a different shade of gold since it was worked so nicely. Nice job overall.

Also I'll edit the front page for xmog rules if the 5.2 thing about the weapons go through. 'Til then we only can wait and hope on such things.

There is another thing that caught my eye. The guy asking about a matching belt and boots for his mage t8. The response was vague but made me hopeful. Perhaps we'll see some added pieces in for older raid content. I'm very tempted to post a guide for what sets need belt, boots, and bracers for xmog. ( Tier 8, etc )
    Last edited by Sett; 2012-12-05 at 04:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Sasume, the reds match up wonderfully. I almost didn't notice the t9 Horde set and the dungeon-finder parts being a different shade of gold since it was worked so nicely. Nice job overall.
    Thanks =)

It's funny because I hated the T9 look at the time, but I think it matches the T14 quite nicely!

Quote Originally Posted by Sasume View Post
    Thanks =)

It's funny because I hated the T9 look at the time, but I think it matches the T14 quite nicely!
    Yeah, it works perfect! How many t9 pieces did you use there? Cant actually tell :P

I think that Crul'shorukh, Edge of Chaos will fit...when Nefarian will drop it for me >.>
    As far as red one hand axes go, I prefer Rising Tide. Although whenever I get an axe now I'm always tempted to xmog it into the pizza cutter from End Time, because I am easily amused.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

That's how my Draenei Paladin looked a while back.

Already got better matching boots and a sword. Will make a new screenshot in a week or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Yeah, it works perfect! How many t9 pieces did you use there? Cant actually tell :P
    Just the hands and the shoulders, I would actually like to wear a shield with this but I only have a stupid fan on my character at the moment so I xmogged it to a book =/

What 2h maces currently go with the challenge mode set? Cant seem to get my hands on the Elegon/Sha of fear weapons