10+ Year Old Account
    Open raid is a huge plus. With a little patience and timing people will find they're able to access stuff they normally couldn't. For older and current content.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it hasn't been said already:

Good news everyone! It's been data-mined from the latest PTR build that the returning items included in the Lighting Forge are the exclusive weaponsmith... weapons from the Burning Crusade era such as Lionheart Champion, Deep Thunder, etc. The items will be craftable when your server unlocks the Lighting Forge.

The recipes are not carry overs from TBC however. To smith these you will need Ghost Iron, Lighting Steel (made through Ghost Steel), Living Steel and Spirits of Harmony.

Whether or not they have stats, is unknown at the moment. Considering they have 5.2 material requirements they will either be expensive vanity items for Transmog only or have applicable stats for the current raid tier.

To discover them, I'm guessing, will be through creating Lighting Steel bars where upon creation have a chance to teach a new recipe.

You can read more here:

http://www.wowhead.com/news=210031/5...pons-new-items

Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by GuiZe View Post
    If it hasn't been said already:

Good news everyone! It's been data-mined from the latest PTR build that the returning items included in the Lighting Forge are the exclusive weaponsmith... weapons from the Burning Crusade era such as Lionheart Champion, Deep Thunder, etc. The items will be craftable when your server unlocks the Lighting Forge.

The recipes are not carry overs from TBC however. To smith these you will need Ghost Iron, Lighting Steel (made through Ghost Steel), Living Steel and Spirits of Harmony.

Whether or not they have stats, is unknown at the moment. Considering they have 5.2 material requirements they will either be expensive vanity items for Transmog only or have applicable stats for the current raid tier.

To discover them, I'm guessing, will be through creating Lighting Steel bars where upon creation have a chance to teach a new recipe.

You can read more here:

http://www.wowhead.com/news=210031/5...pons-new-items

Hope that helps.
    WOAH! Time to drop JC and get BS again Great news, and if they are BoE (*drooool*), BS' will earn a shitload of gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my goodness! That is amazing AND the material costs. I do hope they're BoE as well-some very good profit to be made from this for sure!

I'm crossing my fingers in hopes that they add the armor-spec into the game as well for this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Oh my goodness! That is amazing AND the material costs. I do hope they're BoE as well-some very good profit to be made from this for sure!

I'm crossing my fingers in hopes that they add the armor-spec into the game as well for this.
    Vanilla resistance gear... make it happen Blizz!

10+ Year Old Account
    Found out that T9 works really well with parts from the challenge mode set:

10+ Year Old Account
    Thyr that is hands down the best combo I've seen with t9 Alliance side mixed. I'm in love with the golds being nearly the same shade and the blues, how the blues match.

If you get the chance ever get the cloak from Heroic ToTFW. Would be perfect!

10+ Year Old Account

Fear my Judge Dredd transmog!

... yeah ok so that's crap. I just haven't contributed in a while and have been playing my paladin recently. Hi all.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Can't do any worse than a Blood Elf male in the next PvP set to come

http://goo.gl/UfXTq

Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post

That is amazing, I've never realy liked the t9, but this looks so good!
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Anyone come up with a transmog that matches the Heart of the Aspects mount? Other than the Valorous Redemption gear (Naxx 25M)

Quote Originally Posted by JKinTMC View Post
    Anyone come up with a transmog that matches the Heart of the Aspects mount? Other than the Valorous Redemption gear (Naxx 25M)
    I imagine T6 would be a perfect match, surely?

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    I imagine T6 would be a perfect match, surely?
    My belf paladin has the Glorious gear set and it matches perfectly....

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/...yn/Saryia5.png .

There's already a photo of the mog from two weeks ago in this thread so I won't image post.

T6 is easier to get and should work well too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post

Hands down for not jumping the bandwagon and being creative. God that is gorgeous

One of my favorite sets ever made. T8 10m version.
    Last edited by Revvo; 2013-01-20 at 01:52 AM.

First one is what I normally look like. I think it's a great paladin look and I'm happy with it. Shield is "meh" but it goes well with it. Can't post links or images, so take the space out between the h and the ttp, and the space between the . and the com. Sorry

Second look is what I try every now and then but I cannot find a good shield for it. Any suggestions? I'm always prot, so small little shields look very weird.

Deleted
    Yeh, i too did few experiments with Alliance T9, all it needs is just better shoulders, these are close-enough from Twilight Highlands. And lol, Dungeon set 1 recolor hat matches with chestplates blue "scarf".

Deleted
    @drecca
    Azzinoth bulwark ? Malygos 10m shield ? Marrowgar 25 palaheal shield ? Wall of terror form Kel'thuzad 25m ? Whichever you find that fits the most but those are "big" shields

10+ Year Old Account

This is the set I'm rocking with my paladin. I am, however, looking for another helmet that could match the whole gold, gray, white context. Any help?
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2013-01-21 at 02:10 PM.