Deleted
    Hey guys, old player here who's planning to return in WoD(i "quit" after WotLK, I did "play" Cata and MoP, but only for a month or or so each.)

I wanted to make a Draenei Paladin ever since I saw the trailer in TBC, but due to how pallies were utterly boring back in the day, I gave up on that idea. Now the class actually seems exciting and fun, and some newer spell animation makes them actually seem like holy warriors. So that in combination with it being very in tune with the theme of this expack, I decided to reroll to a Draenei Male Paladin. And I wanted to plan out a transmog set in advance. So I set out with the Swiftsteel Shoulders as a start and worked on matching colours like that, and ended up with something that i personally think looks pretty badass.

Even though the different hues of white slightly irritate me. But on the other hand, i feel like the tabard glues the set together. Gives me the same vibe as Judgement gear, but then holyish, what with all the gold and white. Unfortunately the cape is bugged on WoWhead for Draenei males, so use your imagination there

Also, I added fitting boots for viewing pleasure on your preferred race.

(Sorry for the long winded post ;/)

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...048:28662:2915
    Last edited by mmoc1f998e34da; 2014-08-05 at 02:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    Hey guys, old player here who's planning to return in WoD(i "quit" after WotLK, I did "play" Cata and MoP, but only for a month or or so each.)

I wanted to make a Draenei Paladin ever since I saw the trailer in TBC, but due to how pallies were utterly boring back in the day, I gave up on that idea. Now the class actually seems exciting and fun, and some newer spell animation makes them actually seem like holy warriors. So that in combination with it being very in tune with the theme of this expack, I decided to reroll to a Draenei Male Paladin. And I wanted to plan out a transmog set in advance. So I set out with the Swiftsteel Shoulders as a start and worked on matching colours like that, and ended up with something that i personally think looks pretty badass.

Even though the different hues of white slightly irritate me. But on the other hand, i feel like the tabard glues the set together. Gives me the same vibe as Judgement gear, but then holyish, what with all the gold and white. Unfortunately the cape is bugged on WoWhead for Draenei males, so use your imagination there

Also, I added fitting boots for viewing pleasure on your preferred race.

(Sorry for the long winded post ;/)

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...048:28662:2915
    Looks neat but I'm not a fan of the T8 chest. Just my opinion though. There's something I scrapped together a little while back, or rather, borrowed some ideas from in previous posts of this thread regarding Outland/Draenor looking Paladin gear. Might wanna check it out, looks pretty neat on a Draenei.

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...052:33333&l=85

The axe is a lot brighter in-game by the way. Here's a pic of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Really a shame that we can't mog freely throughout the classes and tier sets... otherwise - I'd rock this:

I dub thee, Sir Loin of Beef!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    Looks neat but-snip-
    I actually like the chestplate you suggested, looks good on the mog. The Axe looks neat too, gonna remember that. Thanks

Will you link item list. I've been looking for boots to match T8 25 man for a while

- - - Updated - - -

Mix of T8 and T13N. White and bronze, of course with Quel'Delar. <3
    Looking forward to weapon enchant transmogs in WoD though, hoping to get something more "holy" looking, rather than the Jade Spirit. [/QUOTE]

Will you link item list? Love the boots with T8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

So that with... Vengeful shoulders, the gold crown from the pre-MoP scenario, and Permafrost Cape. And... and Admiral Taylor's Greatsword. Booyah.

OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Wanted to do something with the T16 set, ended up with this:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post

Kind of unimpressed with how it looked in beta. Would look better on a male character, probably. Not very fond of the new female
    Well there is the fact that apparently we're gonna be able to get Stormwind Guard armor, so that might look a little more snazzy for Alliance characters.
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    Well there is the fact that apparently we're gonna be able to get Stormwind Guard armor, so that might look a little more snazzy for Alliance characters.
    Actually, that new Stormwind guard set is going to be unavailable to players :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    Actually, that new Stormwind guard set is going to be unavailable to players :/
    Says who? We've had a tweet saying they plan to make it available, although the method of obtaining it hasn't been decided yet:
    https://twitter.com/mumper/status/493075496725274624

Quote Originally Posted by 7seti View Post
    Says who? We've had a tweet saying they plan to make it available, although the method of obtaining it hasn't been decided yet:
    https://twitter.com/mumper/status/493075496725274624
    Oh! good news then. I just remembered that a post on the MMo-champ frontpage said it would be unavailable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Deleted
    Sadly I can't post images or links
    to see my current transmog my pala's name is Révan on Frostmane EU, not too sure about the boots but in general I like the whole armoured judge look.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roijia View Post
    Sadly I can't post images or links
    to see my current transmog my pala's name is Révan on Frostmane EU, not too sure about the boots but in general I like the whole armoured judge look.
    Will link for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Current Retribution -mog.

Deleted
    Have had this transmog in my bank for quite some time now. Currently one of my favorites!

Click for bigger image.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    So that with... Vengeful shoulders, the gold crown from the pre-MoP scenario, and Permafrost Cape. And... and Admiral Taylor's Greatsword. Booyah.

So are they finally going to allow us access to the character creation class gear? Sword looks pretty nice as well, I assume it will be in the next expansion?

Everything I say is absolute. If you disagree, you're a communist.

It's the new gear for boost toons, replacing the Panda-looking stuff they currently get. Devs haven't said how existing characters will obtain it yet, just that it will be available. Since they're giving it away to boosts I can't imagine it will be terribly difficult, it probably will just be tossed on a vendor somewhere.

As for the sword, it's a quest reward in Spires of Arak. Might be Alliance-only.
    Last edited by Lumineus; 2014-08-07 at 10:29 PM.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    It's the new gear for boost toons, replacing the Panda-looking stuff they currently get. Devs haven't said how existing characters will obtain it yet, just that it will be available. Since they're giving it away to boosts I can't imagine it will be terribly difficult, it probably will just be tossed on a vendor somewhere.

As for the sword, it's a quest reward in Spires of Arak. Might be Alliance-only.
    It's not Alliance only, but last build it wasn't implemented, not sure about the newly released build, haven't hit up Spires yet.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

~ S u m e r i a ~

>>> And then.. <<<