10+ Year Old Account

Grand Marshal Tremblade <Elite Conquest Quartermaster> on Ashran; what shoulders is she wearing? DOesn't look like the WoD Paladin PvP or PvE Set. I really like them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetley View Post
    *snip*

Grand Marshal Tremblade <Elite Conquest Quartermaster> on Ashran; what shoulders is she wearing? DOesn't look like the WoD Paladin PvP or PvE Set. I really like them.
    It's part of the warrior PvP set in WoD:
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2014-10-01 at 02:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

In other words - impossible to get?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    I'm slowly getting the t3-pieces for my holy cow, but I could use some help in determine wich weapon+shield to use. Atm I'm using the spellfire longsword along with platinum shield of the valorous, it's a perfect colour match but it bothers me that the shoulderpads cut into the shield while casting. Other weapon and/or shield options would be greatly appreciated!

Stormshield of Renewal is probably your best bet. Looks good with the spellfire longsword, and it's small and round enough that it shouldn't clip.

Azure-Shield of Coldarra might also work. The back of it doesn't match too well, but if you're going holy spec you won't really see it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had been using the Hateshatter set for the vast majority of MoP, but recently switched over to the heroic T11 plate set.

By the end of this week I should have the CM set, which will be my WoD xmog, because it's just frickin gorgeous. I wish Horde pallys had more gold/blue/white sets.

Currently 5/9 on the CM golds, with 4 easy ones left, which should get knocked out tomorrow night

After that just the last 2 ranks in Brawlers and that's my MoP bucket list all crossed off

But almost all of our gear comes in gold/white/(color, usually blue) Aside from a couple examples of PvP armor (Classic, Tyrannical) and of course T9. I do feel kinda bad that our Horde brethren can't get the T9 chest to sub into their CM sets, though. But then, their T9 looked otherwise a lot better than ours, so.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    But almost all of our gear comes in gold/white/(color, usually blue) Aside from a couple examples of PvP armor (Classic, Tyrannical) and of course T9. I do feel kinda bad that our Horde brethren can't get the T9 chest to sub into their CM sets, though. But then, their T9 looked otherwise a lot better than ours, so.
    http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/transmo...ate-sets-guide

Weeeeeell not really most if like me you're Horde

I love the Ally T9 set, and think the horde one is a bit cack. But it's the really royal blue/metallic gold/white sets like the CM/T11 heroic sets I love the most.

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...07:87455:40960

The set I am collecting at the moment, gonna rock the new tier in WoD (hopefully) with this one! Either as tank or healer, that is not decided yet.

If anyone got any tips on improvements etc, feel free to let me know.

(Oh, and ignore the hair+ears in the 3D show model, they don't show up ingame in MogIt.. So I really hope MogIt is right here! If not I need a new helmet.)
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    It's part of the warrior PvP set in WoD:
    Wow the warrior pvp set looks awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    In other words - impossible to get?
    For the moment i believe (lets wait and see if there's a lookalike non-class especific set that looks like that)

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys have two weeks to get whatever you want from UBRS before the change. Blasted lands has a bronze dragon to talk to so you're not going to miss any of the questing there.

From wowhead:

Transmog Improvements
    In Mists of Pandaria, polearms could only be transmogged to staves. 2H axes, maces, and swords were handled separately.

On the Warlords of Draenor beta, all of these weapon types can be transmogged over each other. We tested this with a premade level 100 character buying all the 2H PvP weapons and using them at the transmogrifier.

Several unobtainable or incomplete PvP sets are having items return to PvP vendors.

- Season 1 bracers, belts, and boots are once again available in Area 52.
    - Pandaria PvP vendors now sell Season 12-15 gear for Honor. The return of Season 13 gear is most notable as there is currently no way to obtain that look in game.
    -Elite PvP sets are not returning to vendors.

With the addition of solo queueing for Dragon Soul LFR, several Tier 13 Transmog Sets are once again easy to obtain. LFR gear has unique colors and was previously quite rare to see during Mists of Pandaria.

CM gear poofs in two weeks as well. Also I will be editing the lookalike section and cleaning up the master post when WoD is released. Too much is still unsure or could be changed because it is beta.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account

9/9 having knocked out the final 4 tonight. Absolutely chuffed.

Been wanting it all expansion, lusting after it but never getting a guild group together until recently to really give it a shot.

That's my transmog for Warlords sorted!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

I feel kinda bad for DKs, they got screwed on that "your class only" deal. I certainly wouldn't level SY to 3 and spam missions just to get an exact copy of something i could just port to Acherus and buy off a vendor for like 10 silver.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

15+ Year Old Account
    Yea, kinda glad I've decided not to worry about my DK until later in the expansion now. Totally happy for my Pally to be able to get that gear!

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of my transmog sets:

Remember to click zoom to see them properly.

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...07:87455:40960

Anyone got a good sugestion to a 2hander that would fit this set?

(And yes, I know about MogIt, and yes I have gone trough it, so excuse me for asking for opinions.)

Can someone suggest me a belt for the Grand Marshal set?

ATM im using Lightforge, but do not fit too good. Used Lawbringer, but same problem

my char : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Juther/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juther View Post
    Can someone suggest me a belt for the Grand Marshal set?
    Glorious Belt?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Anyone got a good sugestion to a 2hander that would fit this set?
    For some reason I can't access your set, just getting blank item comparison -page.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    For some reason I can't access your set, just getting blank item comparison -page.

Same here :S