My current ret transmog I REALLY like the warrior tier helm so I tried to find something that would match with it.

Sorry if size breaks mmo-champion
    http://bildr.no/image/UzZ3MWhh.jpeg

With Spectral Tiger
    http://bildr.no/image/SU80cXJz.jpeg
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Forever Ret View Post
    I always liked this set due to it having a solid plate appearance without looking as bulky as other sets, but I never wanted to spend JP on it. Now that it's buyable with gold, it was a no-brainer!

Main Armor: Savage Gladiator's Redemption
    Belt: Waistguard of New Days
    Boots: Sussurating Treads of Shok'sharak
    Cloak: Winding Sheet
    Tabard: Tabard of the Earthen Ring
    Weapon: Justicebringer

The belt and cloak are good color matches, and the blue crystals on each picks up on the blue crystal on the helm. The purple shade on the cloak gives the set a splash of color, and is further reflected by the purplish hue of the weapon. Downside of the weapon is that it clips into the cloak quite badly; any ideas as to a better match are welcome. The tabard well picks up the browns and grays of the main armor set.

The boots, while a decent match in color, are the most out-of-place art-wise, but the matching boots for the Savage set are a ridiculously low drop chance from the Archavon bosses, and they're too random to bother farming in my opinion.

I agree with you! I use it in my transmog aswell, but I've mixed it up with other pieces, not a big fan of just using a whole set ^^ Wish I was alliance though, looks very nice on human male.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post

Anyone knows a better matching belt :?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=13077/girdle-of-uther matches the gold in your leg- and chestpieces.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    But is not white enuf ! :c
    That's racist!

In all seriousness, though, a bit of solid gold at the midriff would do wonders in terms of creating some contrast. If you go with a solid white belt like you've got now it just looks... bland.

Trust me. I iron my own shirts and wear ties and everything.

Ehi guys i've completed my Overlord plate set ( head and shoulder from Righteous armor)

It do not fit properly on my male human, the arms are too short.

Is there some sort of issue with the new wod models?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by decyphier View Post
    Any way to make the pally gold CM gear less boring aside from switching the helm for T6 helm? I've been wearing it since 2013 and I'm bored of it. I might just swap it out entirely.
    I think the shoulders from the DS dungeon "set" fits pretty nicely. Maybe you can combo it with some more parts.

- - - Updated - - -

Finally got the boots to my new mog!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Just plain Blood Knight
    S.H.

Quote Originally Posted by Forever Ret View Post
    I always liked this set due to it having a solid plate appearance without looking as bulky as other sets, but I never wanted to spend JP on it. Now that it's buyable with gold, it was a no-brainer!

Main Armor: Savage Gladiator's Redemption
    Belt: Waistguard of New Days
    Boots: Sussurating Treads of Shok'sharak
    Cloak: Winding Sheet
    Tabard: Tabard of the Earthen Ring
    Weapon: Justicebringer

The belt and cloak are good color matches, and the blue crystals on each picks up on the blue crystal on the helm. The purple shade on the cloak gives the set a splash of color, and is further reflected by the purplish hue of the weapon. Downside of the weapon is that it clips into the cloak quite badly; any ideas as to a better match are welcome. The tabard well picks up the browns and grays of the main armor set.

The boots, while a decent match in color, are the most out-of-place art-wise, but the matching boots for the Savage set are a ridiculously low drop chance from the Archavon bosses, and they're too random to bother farming in my opinion.

Currently using this set on my tauren prot pally, I like the way it looks like a real plate set, now if I could just get illidan to drop his shield..

Quote Originally Posted by Bandeth View Post
    Currently using this set on my tauren prot pally, I like the way it looks like a real plate set, now if I could just get illidan to drop his shield..
    I once tried to farm that shield, killed him a million times (at least), then killed him once on my rogue and it dropped there. I just got mad and haven't really cared about trying to get that damn shield again, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    I once tried to farm that shield, killed him a million times (at least), then killed him once on my rogue and it dropped there. I just got mad and haven't really cared about trying to get that damn shield again, lol.
    Yah I got the warglaive on my paladin last night... So I won't be running it on my Rogue... I don't think I would want to see the shield drop on him..

Deleted
    Hey!

Just came here, coz I got a question, that's rly huntin me. I adore our T13 Set, which is pretty much a nearly perfect set. But the boots, sold by the vendot atm, do look like boots, taken away from a child. The pictures, page 296, post 13, right row, second from above, what are those? I barely remember, but are those PvP-Boots? I really do like them.

Regards, Ash

10+ Year Old Account
    They are pvp boots: http://www.wowhead.com/item=60540
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ashkandi View Post
    Hey!

Just came here, coz I got a question, that's rly huntin me. I adore our T13 Set, which is pretty much a nearly perfect set. But the boots, sold by the vendot atm, do look like boots, taken away from a child. The pictures, page 296, post 13, right row, second from above, what are those? I barely remember, but are those PvP-Boots? I really do like them.

Regards, Ash
    Personally I use http://www.wowhead.com/item=40979 - In my opinion, they fit a bit better than the Vicious boots, since the Vicious ones have too much of a red hue to them unfortunately.

Guys, will it be possible to get the Holy Warrior set in WoD.. ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Nope.

/10chars

Why isn't this stickied?

Quote Originally Posted by Bandeth View Post
    Why isn't this stickied?
    Because there's already a shit ton of paladin stickies, this one will ALWAYS be on the first page, so I don't think it should be a concern personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    It's already gone for good, if you don't have it today, it's gone.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Deleted

I'm torn between the GM claymore, the GM Glaive or this http://www.wowhead.com/item=22809

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...92:71785:34676

Designed for a Male Blood Elf. It's a sad attempt at making a Spell breaker set:

Edit: chose a better sword and shield, IMO. The sword looks less ridiculous, and the shield fits more with the 'red shield with gold edges' thing that spell breakers have.
    Last edited by Auxis; 2014-10-30 at 07:21 AM.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.