Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    The Prot set is the T6 shoulders, Warrior T6 look-alike helm, Warrior T10 look-alike rest of the armor from non-heroic ICC (heroic versions look like DK armor.)

The shield is the bulwark of azzinoth and I'm not sure about the sword. I want to say level 60 epic PvP or Argent Tourney.
    Cheers man =)
    <Clampy> "I remeber when i first started my character and i was leveling as protection wearing spirit gear and it took me about a year to go from 1-30. but i didnt care! because everything was new and exciting and I WAS A WARRIOR!"

I've been trying to build a Tyrael set (yes I know the helm isn't plate) but I wanted suggestions on how to make this set look more like Tyrael and surprised this look hasn't been mentioned. I can't post links yet so here's what it looks like so far.

http. //imageshack. us/f/690/1314830486737. jpg/

Quote Originally Posted by hellomynameis View Post
    On another note, could someone please link some REALLY small plate bracers, that almost any gloves will conceal. Atm I use some big bracers, and it would be nice to just have some universal-concealment-bracers
    To answer my own question; Alpha Bracers are easy to obtain, and small enough to hide under most plate gloves.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanted1 View Post
    I've been trying to build a Tyrael set (yes I know the helm isn't plate) but I wanted suggestions on how to make this set look more like Tyrael and surprised this look hasn't been mentioned. I can't post links yet so here's what it looks like so far.
    http. //imageshack. us/f/690/1314830486737. jpg/
    You could make this using one of the Wotlk pvp helms (blue tier was a grey)- but there isnt a vendor i think that sells it atm
    BTW- you made it a real pain to copy/paste the web address

Deleted
    Everyone is going for T2 as Pally, why? Dont get it! It wont be "Unique"

Im going for full set of Avenger (2,5) AQ40 Gear, Just completed all of the 5 quests today (1st Sep) I have also Maladath Sword from BWL / AQ20 Weapon (Quest, which looks like a Scorpid sting), also Belt, Bracers and Gloves for Judgement T2, to "match" the Avengers set. Also having Qiraji Bulwark, cant realy spell the name of the shield right now. Will be awesome, and U.N.I.Q.U.E!
    Last edited by mmocf9c9920ce0; 2011-09-01 at 04:26 AM. Reason: Wanted to add a thing i forgot.

Quote Originally Posted by Celebhil View Post
    You could make this using one of the Wotlk pvp helms (blue tier was a grey)- but there isnt a vendor i think that sells it atm
    BTW- you made it a real pain to copy/paste the web address
    I tried to make it as painless as possible since I can't post pictures or links yet. Blame the full-retard rules of these forums for that.

if going ret, try for the Dark Edge of Insanity. One of THE best 2h axe models out there.

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...60;51359;46874
    I like this for my alliance pally, but can't find a good replace for my horde, except from http://www.wowhead.com/item=35015 . Any ideas?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yesterday i got Fang of the Leviathan.
    I forget how nice it looks

So far im mostly collected weapons and tier pieces. And anything else that drops thats "hmm, this is nice" goes right in the bag. So far all i got in my mind is a T2 helm with T6 shoulders. Im not sure on the rest, or wich weapon, so im gathering as much as possible.

Weapons seems to be quite random. Soloing an old raid is easy, but drop chance sucks :P Altough i mostly want Baron Rivendare's Runeblade. Its simplistic yet awesome looking, the only Rune weapon a non-DK can get (i think) and with the low low 1% drop chance its bound to be something you dont see very often. Unlike Cataclysm's Edge, wich does look cool too, but everyone is going to get it. And it takes me less then 1.5h to do MH solo, so not a very daunting task either.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had that stupid blade drop waaaaaay before the mount did. I remember not being too happy because I was like 'OMG OMG EPIC-wat.'

Cat's edge is a piece of shit for drop rate. Or I am just cursed for that.

Remember, have three top weapon models if you are ret. One axe, one sword, and one mace you enjoy. Swap between depending on what is BiS for stats, etc. o:

Arcanite ripper - axe
    Cat's edge - sword
    Demise - mace

Those are my picks for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Luminalol View Post

Im going for full set of Avenger (2,5) AQ40 Gear, Just completed all of the 5 quests today (1st Sep) I have also Maladath Sword from BWL / AQ20 Weapon (Quest, which looks like a Scorpid sting), also Belt, Bracers and Gloves for Judgement T2, to "match" the Avengers set. Also having Qiraji Bulwark, cant realy spell the name of the shield right now. Will be awesome, and U.N.I.Q.U.E!
    This just goes to prove, whatever you do, someone will do the same. I also have the full t2.5 set, and working on getting the real offpieces from AQ40. The weapon you speak of, is Stinger of Ayamiss, and its a mace. The shield is called Blessed Qiraji Bulwark. Imho, that mace and shield doesn't match T2.5 at all, but we all have our taste, I guess.

My point is just.. if you think you will be unique, think again.

I set out to get T2.5 because its hard to get, you need rep, and you need the correct drops, and you need to do some bosses that are hard/impossible to solo to get the offpieces. This way, it will be fewer running around with it, but I dont expect to run around in a unique outfit. People with unobtainable weapons have a chance of being unique on their realm, but thats about it.

For a 2h-axe, I am thinking about Hellscream's Will because it goes well with T2.5, its horde only, and you need exalted rep to obtain it. Not that hard to get, but atleast it will make it abit less common this way.

Dawnforged Defender is another one that needs exalted rep, raiders from lvl70 will most likely have this rep, but not new players, which will make this less common aswell.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is what my Male belf prot warrior's gonna be looking like. Only need the shield and the shoulders now. Maybe i'll get lucky this reset!

Got a few other ideas when it comes to the weapon though.

High Overlord Royal of the Light's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    as previously shown, those are the items for it

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...48:28771:35221

Deleted
    For my blood elf female dk:
    www . wowhead.com /compare?items=27539:34989:32354:27897:27548:27748:28221:27489:27457

Having trouble finding a shield that goes along with Mana Wrath/Continuum Blade and T4.

Any suggestions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by La View Post

off my friends armory, set i`m now farming from old TBC heroics.

YOU TOOK MY SET IDEA >:|

...nice taste.

High Overlord Royal of the Light's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beckwin View Post
    Having trouble finding a shield that goes along with Mana Wrath/Continuum Blade and T4.

Any suggestions?
    Thats what I would carry
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...75:27899:28825

If I were to return to WoW, I'd eagerly try and obtain the Tier 4 set. It looks amazing but the Belt will be an issue.
    Processor (CPU) - Intel Corei7 Six Core Processor i7-6850K (3.6GHz) 15MB Cache
    Memory (RAM) - 32GB HyperX PREDATOR DDR4 3200MHz X.M.P (4 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card (Dual) - 8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1070 - DVI, HDMI, 3 x DP - GeForce GTX VR
    Storage Drives - 1440GB HyperXSAVAGE 2.5" SSD, SATA 6Gb/s (upto 560MB/sR|530MB/sW)
    8TB SATA-III 3.5" HDD, 6GB/s, 5900RPM, 64MB CACHE

Quote Originally Posted by Luminalol View Post

Because people want to look like paladins and not tribal, wild, silithid soldiers :| Might work for tauren, but then the textures on this set are simply horrible. I think people are not so much after being special little snowflakes but rather looking cool and maybe like a paladin.
    I don't see most people in here using T2. Yes it will be a popular choice but if you followed this thread you would know that there are many very creative heads out there who just create insane good looking sets. (The Yellow Warrior/Paladin mix a few pages ago is just awesome and nothing out of the ordinary)
    I for one never was a fan of either T2 or T6 (which seem to be the most liked paladins sets). My personal favorite is D3, and T3 if it wasn't for the shoulders (which would basically be D3 again with a few additions), I actually consider going T9 which is a pretty good balance between plain, knight-like look but with some fancy details. But for the start I will go with D3

And I won't be the only one who will change their mogged gear. You can probably expect that many people will try out the feature but maybe find that the more recent tiers don't look that bad if you're not looking at them constantly - so they will change back or simply change to something else that they maybe saw somewhere. That's the great thing about mogging, you can change as you please and don't have to wait for a new content patch.
    Last edited by Samin; 2011-09-01 at 12:52 PM.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?