10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PallyMogs View Post
    Gloves: Primal Gladiator's Ornamented Gloves
    Boots: Primal Gladiator's Ornamented Greaves
    Awesome, thanks :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Judgedredd View Post
    Just a set that cannot be fully obtained anymore. you can buy the 5 parts of the set from the dala vendors, but you wont be able to get the boots and belt unless you actually want to look unfashionable or unless you can find suitable alternatives.
    You can still get the boots and belt from the Vaults of Archavon. It's pure RNG and the loot table is massive, but it can certainly be done. I've got a full Furious set and I've never done any PvP on my paladin in WotLK. Also, those boots and belt are equitable by Warriors. Besides, while they'll never be able to reproduce the set, they can very easily create one that will look similar. It's just a blue-ish silver and gold set.

Hey look, it's a Righteous Fury Warrior!

"Fugly Peacekeeper"

As old school and low-res as it is, it's not horrible to wear, although the way the shoulders are thrown back on the body looks very strange, and it seems like every helmet since the model revamp looks too big for your head.

Item List
    Armor: Forgotten Peacekeeper
    Head: Templar's Crown
    Back: Permafrost Cape
    Tabard: Stormwind Tabard
    Weapon: Vicious Gladiator's Greatsword
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2015-10-16 at 06:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imacashew View Post
    Also, on topic: Really? People like the Naxx T3 Paladin? with the derpy helmet and boring everything else but the shoulders? The white/blue color scheme it's damn neatr impossible to get a weapon or shield to match? In all it's vanilla low res glory?
    Nah, you're thinking of another paladin t3 But yeah, I really love it. Don't have it though so I haven't tried to match it with anything.
    Last edited by BHD; 2015-06-01 at 05:04 PM. Reason: original reply came off as a bit rude
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    The white/blue color scheme it's damn neatr impossible to get a weapon or shield to match?
    100% match (for prot/holy): http://www.wowhead.com/item=45437/runescribed-blade
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Seen to many people with it atleast on my server.. just because I know people are farming the blackmarket.. but it makes the set idk.. not so special anymore. I used to look up to those tier 3 sets, but maybe 1/9 has actualy got it from naxx. People who cant get rid of gold will invest in that which is perfectly fine tho, but not my liking.

Tier 1 was never my favorite and the golden banana set is a name used for the 60 pvp set already.
    Pretty sure the paladin T1 is the golden banana, as if you see at the shoulders it is pretty much just two bananas balanced on there. Nothing about the PvP set says banana.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Was trying to help a friend of mine get motivation for farming rep with sha'tari skyguards, and I got thinking about how I like the tabard but never seemed to find any set that fit with it. So I made one! Used goggles to not stray too far from the skyguard concept.

Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    Was trying to help a friend of mine get motivation for farming rep with sha'tari skyguards, and I got thinking about how I like the tabard but never seemed to find any set that fit with it. So I made one! Used goggles to not stray too far from the skyguard concept.

YES. Finally, a good combo with those fantastic shoulders! And I'd bet it would look goofy on my human male! ha

Now I have to load up WoW at work to piece that one together.

EDIT: Yup, looks awful on my character! I like how boots look like boots on Blood Elves instead of Popeye style like they are on human males. I swear...if there weren't so many issues with transferring reps, ARgent Tournament, etc, I'd change to Blood Elf.

Cloak of Armed Strife is a good color match and has a skull on it if you ever wanted to rock a cloak. Also, the mogu plate helmet from ToT, while not great color wise could be an alternative helm.

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2015-06-01 at 07:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know that feeling about reputations/AT, I used to be a human. But I wanted to be a blood elf so badly that I just redid everything once I transferred ^^ The downside of being a blood elf is that those eyebrows penetrate everything. It annoys me a lot.

I'm usually not too fond of cloaks, but that one fits so good I might just have to go get it There's skulls around the knee area of the pants too plus the purple outline ties in with the purple in the shoulders. Just realized the latter as I was writing and now I really have to get that cloak!

Sidenote: Did you just spot every single item, find a new helm and a fitting cloak and upload it.. in 10 minutes?
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Sidenote: Did you just spot every single item, find a new helm and a fitting cloak and upload it.. in 10 minutes?
    Ha, yeah. I spend so much time in MogIt and experimenting on transmogs that I have a lot of the items memorized, either by look or by name, or both. If only I had the entire Constitution so memorized.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's really impressive o.O
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

That's really impressive o.O
    Or indicative of needing to go for a walk...or ten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing else describes BC coloration like those shoulders.

That aside, I'm extremely impressed those were actually matched with an outfit.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    That aside, I'm extremely impressed those were actually matched with an outfit.

I don't have all the items in that set yet, so this is what I'm using atm:

Wanted something to go with the Talon King title, while balancing the mystic caster/ret dps concept (hence pants, no kilt). Figured a spear would fit the most, but sadly I did the quest for Terokk's Quill a long time ago. I still can't really tell if I think it looks too much like the troll gear it mostly is, but w/e I like it I might have linked this before.. idk
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting. I love that helm, and the talon king/queen title is awesome, but shouldn't you at least go for the 10N version of those shoulders, the more Green/Brown color? You've currently got the heroic ones in that shot

It kinda matches the tabard, but the rest of the armor is more green/brown
    I never actually tried that. Originally went with the kilt so overall the gear was very dark, but then went with the pants and just kept those shoulders. I'll try it out!

- - - Updated - - -

That definitely looks better, thanks Would've been kinda obvious but I was so set on having dark gear to begin with that I completely ruled out any other shoulders even after switching out other pieces.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

You didn't vendor Terokk's Quill years ago, did ya?

10+ Year Old Account
    I did.. </3
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of quests got reset during the 5-man clean up. Check inside to see if you can grab the quests.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    A lot of quests got reset during the 5-man clean up. Check inside to see if you can grab the quests.
    I already did. Either I didn't think about mog potential back then or that quest didn't get resetted
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I feel your pain; I'd love to have my De-raged War Axe or Crazy Cenarion Cloak back!