Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Put a set together with the Thorium legs a while back as well.

Which of the Cata greens are those? One thing is the pirate boot look, though.

Totally going to steal the look, btw
    Shoulders, boots and gauntlets are from Stormforged set, there are some deepholme quest greens that have the same color. Belt is Stonewrought Girdle.

And go ahead, if anyone finds it good enough to use or modify, free to do so. That's the reason I posted it.
    Last edited by Nask; 2015-06-29 at 01:26 PM.

pretty great shield from hfc to go with last tiers heroic set (which is probably one of my favorite pala sets):

Since Ret is doing so poorly this tier I've decided to disguise myself as a Warrior in the hopes of increasing my damage...

OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    I spent over 15k gold just to make the 1h axe and upgrade it twice to use it only for transmog :

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    I spent over 15k gold just to make the 1h axe and upgrade it twice to use it only for transmog :
    The 1h mace is really nice too,did you check it before making the axe?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    1h mace is also very huge As is the shield and 2h axe. I have them all and I just love them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance got lucky with the PVP set this season. Was able to mix with BS upgraded armor.

Last edited by Sett; 2015-07-03 at 08:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

I made it for my dwarf but the handle is SO long

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Alliance got lucky with the PVP set this season. Was able to mix with BS upgraded armor.
    Well, it's a good thing because the "Of Victory" belt that actually matches the PvP armor seems to have been lost in the transition to Live servers.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Well, it's a good thing because the "Of Victory" belt that actually matches the PvP armor seems to have been lost in the transition to Live servers.
    I was wondering if it was just Mogit shitting itself but yeah, you're right.

Mine isn't anything special but I'm happy with it! (except the weapon, still working on that)

I know it's mostly all tier, but I like it a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    It's just fantastic. I've had the full Stage 3 crafted set since January, and once Admiral Taylor's Greatsword became 'moggable, I thought I was done with it. But ohhh nooo.

I will have the Wild Gladiator's helmet on Tuesday, and it alone looks awesome. Not a fan of the weird green hue along the seams of the Wild Gladiator set, though. Wonder why that color's on there. I also plan to get the shoulders and then pair it with the Cruel Hope Crushers which match up but without the gold color being so prominent on the front.

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2015-07-06 at 05:06 AM.

With the non tier shoulders it actually looks pretty good like that. Especially on a Draenei as shown above. Doubt it'd look as great on Horde characters though. Tauren wearing that? Please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferbian View Post
    With the non tier shoulders it actually looks pretty good like that. Especially on a Draenei as shown above. Doubt it'd look as great on Horde characters though. Tauren wearing that? Please.
    This is reminding me to go tinker around with the Horde version. I'm hoping it matches the BS level 2 upgraded plate armor at least.

It's not the greatest match. The golds are too far apart, the l2 set has purple gems and sage green cloth which looks kind of weird with the red and yellow in and of itself, let alone matched with anything else. You could probably make something out of it and the Heroic tier, though.

Horde Paladins can match their PvP set more readily with the Mythic tier and the red T16.

If Warlords goes to a third season (and it will, let's not kid ourselves, the full legendary ring requires half a year of Archi kills) then the colors will swap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    It's one of the Ashran rewards. Blizzard put most of the versatility stat items in Ashran for 6.2.

For the first time in a very long time, I've decided to hide my cloak for now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Always hide cloaks,its rule n1 in wow.

Always hide cloaks,its rule n1 in wow.
    Not if you design a proper transmog where the cloak works.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferbian View Post
    Not if you design a proper transmog where the cloak works.
    My problem with them is their models. Majority of them look like carpets. They have managed to make them a bit better during the last expansions but still,something feels a bit off with them.