Cannot post links yet, this is my holy tmog currently. Not happy with the shield though. Any feedback is welcome

imgur(dot)com/yLo6bzx

Went for a super traditional Paladin xmog with this, been switching between Tabard of the Lightbringer and the Blood Knight one, I can't find a mace to go with it, the 2h Mace out of strath is nice, but personally I don't think its big enough. Demise works decently, but I can't seem to find one.

Any suggestions?

looking through mogit we got Primal Combatant's Bonegrinder,War mace of Taran zhu, Ragehammer, Taran Icebreaker, Strong Arm Mace, Royal Mallet, Mograine's Immaculate Might, Dense Triangle Mace, and Bronze Warhammer. Was just listing the ones I could find that matched your color scheme mostly. There's a couple that have the sort of gold with red rope like the belt.

Unfortunately there's a mace that fits very well but it's alliance only apparently

what are the armor sets for these two sets? thanks

JediMa, I too love some fire looking paladin!

For the belt and the cloak, this is what I end up with :
    Belt : Khorium belt
    Cloak : Drape of the refreshing winds

My favorite piece is the shirt (Sawbones shirt). Not only does it cover the exposed skin from the hyperion chest armor, it also fits the the color scheme overall.

Better lighting/frontal view of shirt-leggings color :
    Ban Hammer !

10+ Year Old Account
    Just found this thread while waiting for the group to get ready.
    Here's mine

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dunmer View Post
    Cannot post links yet, this is my holy tmog currently. Not happy with the shield though. Any feedback is welcome

Here's your feedback. That set looks really awesome! I agree on the shield but that is a matter of time
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

I feel the libram belt (MoP PvP) would fit better though, the dagger and the color scheme isn't quite fitting, imo Great set otherwise!
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Here's mine, a mix of T6, WoD crafter gear and MoP belt. I would love to use Reckoning, but the color doesn't fit... Also my idea first was to use T9 parts instead of MoP crafter, but the bloody boots... refuse to drop and I got DK books from MoP quests... so yeah xD

Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

"Triumphal Achiever"

Lucked out and got all four pieces I needed in one SoO Mythic run last night.

The cloak I want most to match up with it is a drop from Iskar Heroic (which I won't see until HFC becomes soloable) and Kazzak, but it's agility-only and can't be obtained by a strength user via personal loot. The cloak I have on is a nice color match to the gray on the Mythic pieces, and the solid color helps to show off the sword. The red trim isn't my favorite, but for now it works.

Item List
    Head: Gaze of Echoing Despair
    Shoulder: Pauldrons of Winged Triumph
    Cloak: Rinna's Regal Cloak
    Chest: Blackrock Chestplate
    Tabard: Tabard of the Achiever
    Wrist: Wall Bracers (EDIT: I actually changed this to a bracer that is hidden under the glove.)
    Hands: Gloves of Winged Triumph
    Waist: Plate Belt of the War-Healer
    Legs: Blackrock Legplates
    Feet: Blackrock Boots
    Weapon: Volderethar, Dark Blade of Oblivion
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2015-10-16 at 06:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another beautiful set, Gloriandus.

How many sets do you have saved on your wishlist?
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Another beautiful set, Gloriandus.

How many sets do you have saved on your wishlist?
    Thanks!

Not that many sets in my wishlist, actually. Maybe 12 or so. I don't keep the no-go ideas around, just delete them.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2015-07-29 at 09:23 PM.

I didn't really raid with my paladin at all during MoP, so I'm still farming the T14 pieces, but eventually this:
    http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...08LSb808RYP87M

My poor pally was stuck at lvl 70 for years. i leveled him to 100 just so i could get the crown for his new mog. >_> Guess he looks pretty traditional in some ways but i quite like it.

Head: Crown of desolation (The set looks nice with the light crown from hyjal too)
    shoulders: spaulders of manifold eyes
    cape: gossamer cape
    chest: Liadrin's Breastplate of Conquest
    golves: immolation gauntlets
    belt: conqueror's girdle
    legs: judgment legplates
    feet: warboots of mighty lords
    weapon: Cataclysm's edge
    (for a set that focuses more on matching the chest rather than the shoulders you can swap out the feet and gloves for Liadrin's Gloves of Conquest and raid finder Sollerets of Instability)

Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    These are my two current sets (the first one for PvE, and the second for PvP)

PvE:

PvP:

Which set is the first one? Helm and shoulders i mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulichon View Post
    JediMa, I too love some fire looking paladin!
    As common as this mog as I've seen, this is still well done.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyConqueror View Post
    Which set is the first one? Helm and shoulders i mean.
    Shoulders are MoP last season, not sure if that is the higher rated ones, head is higher rated last season helmet.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Shoulders are MoP last season, not sure if that is the higher rated ones, head is higher rated last season helmet.
    Links for said items

http://www.wowhead.com/item=91296/ty...nted-spaulders
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=115894/p...rs-scaled-helm
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I wish i could get those items, they look wonderful together.

"Quixote Verde"

Got the shoulders I needed for this set in LFR yesterday.

This is a combo of the LFR plate set and the Primal Gladiator set. Tried to incorporate green without going overboard. The only belt I found I liked was the LFR version of Poisonbinder Girth, as it blends into the set fairly well and has a big green jewel in the center that picks up on those on the shoulders, but it can only be obtained via personal loot, which is pretty random. Not sure if I want a tabard with it since the armor is so well designed.

I went with a polearm/pike due to the Don Quixote-ish theme of the helmet, green to match the green accents.

Item List
    Head: Demonbreaker Helm
    Shoulder: Wailing Woe Pauldrons
    Cloak: Headscythe Greatcloak (a real PAIN to get in Slag Mines)
    Chest: Primal Gladiator's Scaled Chestpiece
    Wrist: Any small bracer
    Hands: Primal Gladiator's Scaled Gauntlets
    Waist: Primal Gladiator's Girdle of Victory
    Legs: Primal Gladiator's Scaled Legguards
    Feet: Stompers of Echoing Doom
    Weapon: Wild Gladiator's Pike
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2015-10-16 at 06:27 PM.

Looks pretty sweet! Didn't believe that the LFR peices could be used for anything, but your transmog almost makes me want to go LFR just to get them. So job well done! (love all your sets though, make an imgur album with them all! )