Okay, so my self-imposed exile only lasted three-and-a-half weeks. This game, I swear; even though I do very little in it, it keeps pulling...me...back...in.

Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    Does that mean you'll stop spamming the thread with your sets?
    Harsh, maaaaan! Never thought I would be considered a spammer.

"Lava Brava"

Wanted to build something around the Sunreaver Onslaught Tabard and found that the Firelands normal pieces were a good base. The one outlier is the belt; the one shown is an acceptable option, but the belt I think matches perfectly is, alas, not plate.

Item List

Head: Hidden
    Shoulders: Redsteel Shoulders
    Back: Hidden
    Chest: Breastplate of Shifting Visions (Normal)
    Tabard: Sunreaver Onslaught Tabard
    Hands: Fireskin Gauntlets (Normal)
    Waist: Embossed Plate Girdle
    Legs: Lavaworm Legplates (Normal)
    Feet: Arachnaflame Treads (Normal)
    Weapon: Gladiator's Decapitator
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-02-10 at 04:20 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Welcome back Glor!

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2016-02-11 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    What do you guys think?
    I know you were going for a fire-themed screenshot, but so that others can better see the set in more neutral light.

EDIT: Forgot the helm, but I couldn't find it in MogIt.

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-02-10 at 09:59 PM.

Welcome back Glor, know the feeling about WoW pulling you back in! All I do (and have done the last few months), is check forums for updates, log in daily on my 10 toons and collect gold from Garrison.. I got no interest in playing it, but when I unsubbed, I managed to keep away for like 2-3 weeks before I just had to go back. Weird.

Anyways, never seen you as a spammer, as your gear sets are rather pleasing to see
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    I know you were going for a fire-themed screenshot, but so that others can better see the set in more neutral light.

EDIT: Forgot the helm, but I couldn't find it in MogIt.

Yeah, I thought about the red background :P ty !

"Monochromeo v2"

This is a slight modification of the original "Monochromeo" I posted here. I dumped the goggles (which I only used in the original because the colors matched up) and added the tabard which matches ridiculously well. I swapped to the Arcanite Reaper because I wanted a larger, non-generic weapon that still incorporated the armor's colors. I've been wearing this set for a couple of weeks now.

Item List
    Head: Hidden
    Shoulders: Heroic Pauldrons
    Cloak: Soulkeeper Cloak
    Chest: Heroic Armor
    Tabard: Frostwolf Tabard
    Shirt: Sightless Mantle
    Hands: Heroic Gauntlets
    Waist: Heroic Girdle
    Legs: Heroic Legplates
    Feet: Slatesteel Boots
    Weapon: Arcanite Reaper

Screenshotted a few sets I've put together for my PvE gear:

With this set I wanted to match the shoulders with pieces that looked a bit more rugged than the usual matching pieces and found that the WoD leveling gear matches quite a bit.

This is the one I'm wearing at the moment. A spiky red blend of MoP and WoD PvP pieces with a green quality sword from Cata.

A bit of a work in progress this one. I haven't gotten a blacksmith to make me the proper gloves so that the sleeves of she chest piece cover the hands on this character. I'm also still torn on whether or not to use these shoulders here, or the shoulders I'm using on my belf warrior who has a very similar set (see below). All of the pieces on the warrior are of course available to paladins, wouldn't have posted it as a comparison otherwise
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Deleted
    Great work on these last sets !!

Here's my dwarf paladin, final version :

Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post

Whoa, now, I've never seen that crown before. Is it plate?
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-02-11 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Whoa, now, I've never seen that crown before. Is it plate?
    Yupp. It was one of the rewards from the Teramore's Fall scenario (http://www.wowhead.com/item=90026/go...rclet#comments). You could chose between a gold, silver, and black crown. Unfortunately they're not available anymore, but you can still get a red and a green one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    Yupp. It was one of the rewards from the Teramore's Fall scenario (http://www.wowhead.com/item=90026/go...rclet#comments). You could chose between a gold, silver, and black crown. Unfortunately they're not available anymore, but you can still get a red and a green one.
    Figures! I had been unsubbed for nearly two years when that event was live.

Hey Gloriandus, would you have any advice for paladin plate sets that incorporate the laughing skull helms well? Looking for something for my belf holy paladin and I'm just dying to have an excuse to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumit View Post
    Hey Gloriandus, would you have any advice for paladin plate sets that incorporate the laughing skull helms well? Looking for something for my belf holy paladin and I'm just dying to have an excuse to use it.
    I've not used any of those because I don't think they're very "paladin-y"; to me, they seem more suited to DKs, warriors, or maybe RP-ing rogues. That said, of one them actually matches pretty well with the "Monochromeo" set I posted earlier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe something like this?

Cave Cave Deus Videt

15+ Year Old Account
    Try the "Tarnished Fanatic's" boe green set. It's the Amani skull plate recolor, throw in the Wild Combatant's Pike polearm from honor and its SKULLS SKULLS SKULLS!!!!

I'm actually currently wearing the set on my alt paladin, minus the laugh skull helm, because I rarely show helms.

Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    Also the chest is clearly t17. The shoulders are t4.
    rewatch the TBC Cinematic. That is actually how the T4 chest appears in the cinematic. The original upload for that image is also 2010.

10+ Year Old Account
    Took this screenshot from Wowhead's Holy Paladin artifact preview and wanted to share it with you folks.

Based on that picture alone I believe it is safe to assume that our hammer with sheath on our back and our libram will be kept on our hip even when wielding the hammer in combat. I was very much hoping they would do something like this since we're able to have our libram visible rather than tucked away when our weapon is sheathed. And at the same the time captures the Holy Paladin aestic of having a large warhammer in one hand and a holy text in the other.

Would be cool when we cast spells, he hold the libram in his hand while doing so
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Would be cool when we cast spells, he hold the libram in his hand while doing so
    That would be cool, at least have the libram or the hammer incorporated into the spell casting. But even if the libram is restricted to our hip I am still very happy to have it visible and sheathed even when the hammer is out!