I really like the look of the new Pally tier, and it goes nicely with the third tier of Prot artifact appearances

(I won't link the screenshots, but the 2nd unlock matches heroic, the 3rd and 4th unlock matches PVP)

This look also works for Ret

I did swap out the chestpiece so that I wouldn't have robes, I replaced it with Noble Judicator's Chestguard and threw the Stormpike Tabard over it to hide the Home Alone Arakkoa face.

Dressing room link: http://legion.wowhead.com/dressing-room#mczz0zH8chc9o87MDOk8xB87MsY587cVjv808C6Y808DK58xB8FjS808DOm808Fnb8xB8Bzq808Bza808g
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Mixing and matching using the mail sets that became plate in the patch.

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-07-25 at 09:57 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    As always, Glori has a good eye for pally mogs. So damn stylish, you need to start a blog or something posting all your mog pics with the item lists.

As for me, I finally found a green mog I enjoy for ret, and I put together a "simple" looking Silvermoon tank set for prot.

Deleted
    Hi,
    work still in progress but thats what it would be for me during Legion:
    imgur com[/]GtgJ4O9
    imgur com[/]PkvaKMz

Still can't post links :/

A simple Pally set I threw together after diving into the wonders of the new transmog system...

It's the green Templar armour set, with the out-of-place shoulders replaced by the Salvaged Ango'rosh Pauldrons. The cloak is the Crazy Cenarion Cloak.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Mixing and matching using the mail sets that became plate in the patch.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/QfpLNfx.png[IMG]
    That set hurts my poor hunter soul. At least it's coming to good use ;-;

Another 2-hander removed (for now, anyway). This was supposed to drop from the rare chests during the invasion event. I was planning to use it with the red color of the drakonid armor set from the Cata dungeons.

Blood Guard's Tooth

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-07-26 at 08:04 PM.

That would have made a brilliant weapon for Blood Knights, along with the Lady Liadrin set from WotLK.

I've pretty much settled on this as my "go to" Highlord mog for Legion, along with the Argent Charger of course, as we'll be grounded. Wish the old textures would get updated, but I doubt they ever will.

The sword I want to use most with this set is the one-handed recolor of Quel'delar (which I think should be viable considering it's the same size as the two-hand version). I would also love if they'd make the giant one-handers available for two-hander transmog; if that happened, then The Willbreaker would be my pick.

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-07-26 at 08:47 PM.

I've pretty much settled on this as my "go to" Highlord mog for Legion, along with the Argent Charger of course, as we'll be grounded. Wish the old textures would get updated, but I doubt they ever will.

The sword I want to use most with this set is the one-handed recolor of Quel'delar (which I think should be viable considering it's the same size as the two-hand version). I would also love if they'd make the giant one-handers available for two-hander transmog; if that happened, then The Willbreaker would be my pick.
    *PICTURE*
    My god that is nice!

15+ Year Old Account
    Another 2-hander removed (for now, anyway). This was supposed to drop from the rare chests during the invasion event. I was planning to use it with the red color of the drakonid armor set from the Cata dungeons.

Blood Guard's Tooth

So what two-hand model did we get to replace it then?

Also, I like the style of swords with the layered plating like this one, and the handful of WoD swords that have something similar. But for the love of spaghetti, and we please get the blade curvature the right damn direction. I know it's a fantasy game, but that sword would look so much better imo if the actual blade was flipped.

- - - Updated - - -

I used to have a similar set as that Glori, shoulders were different, and I can't remember what I did for a weapon. I think it was a 2h sword that was white bladed with a darker crossguard/hilt. It's always a nice clean combat ready look.

I'm really enjoying having the wardrobe. It's so much easier for me to make mogs now that I can easily scroll through piece by piece. Just thought up an idea about trying to put something together that somewhat matches the dark blue tabard from the August Celestials. Like dark blue/gold or silver, kind of a war weathered paladin look. That and I still need to make a set for the 2h sword from tranquillen, that was probably one of the pieces I was happy about getting back.

10+ Year Old Account
    so I played a litte bit around to get a more like Sunwalker themed paladin. Its not really like the sun, but more earthmother like, but thats more fitting then big fat Tauren in plate armor(since garrosh was warchief, the Tauren got more plate armor, just like whole orgrimmar but I dont know.. ^^)
    Damn, I need this fking title "Sunwalker", just make it happen blizz >.<

This is bugging me; numerous items like this, same art, but considered a different item to collect.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is bugging me; numerous items like this, same art, but considered a different item to collect.

Is that tier, and tier lookalike?

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Is that tier, and tier lookalike?
    Nope. The one I have collected is the "Valorous Aegis Tunic", and the missing ones are the "Valorous Aegis Battleplate/Breastplate".

Deleted

Your set actually inspired me to get a new mog.

Last edited by mmoca20688d08a; 2016-07-28 at 09:15 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I put this together,gonna us it when I get tired of T3

Quote Originally Posted by BHD View Post
    This addon came to mind, but I'm not sure if it does what you're asking for. I just bookmarked a wardrobe addon to check out at a later time. The author is a poster on this site.
    OK, that addon is helpful, it has an option to browse (but not select from there) sets as defined by wowhead and gives a lot more information than the standard UI. LUA-errors are gone now too.

So... now I am running around with Battlegear of Heroism, Stormwind Shield, Korven's Crimson Crescent wrapped in a Medicine Blanket. However, I can't remember how I got that. Only D2 sets I got are rogue and pally, never farmed the replicas and the third option to get Heroism look apparently is a MoP warrior set which shouldn't even be usable by pally let alone I can't remember getting it on my warri. Well, it looks good IMO, so there is that

15+ Year Old Account
    Ahh I was so excited, I was going through more toons that I hadn't touched in forever. I get to my old old old hunter, go through his void storage and BOOM SCARLET SET! minus boots cuz yea. Hop over to my pally to set up a phat mog, err wtf...AHH CMON MAN!!!

Seriously, if you have one version of that set they need to add the plate version as well. Because honestly, who used the mail version on their plate toon and kept it all this time?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Ahh I was so excited, I was going through more toons that I hadn't touched in forever. I get to my old old old hunter, go through his void storage and BOOM SCARLET SET! minus boots cuz yea. Hop over to my pally to set up a phat mog, err wtf...AHH CMON MAN!!!

Seriously, if you have one version of that set they need to add the plate version as well. Because honestly, who used the mail version on their plate toon and kept it all this time?
    They are adding a plate version of the scarlet set in dmf,have to have equipped the scarlet crusade tabard in order to buy it though. Thank god I have it on a warrior alt.