10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    What mace+shield combo is that? It looks really neat.
    The mace and shield are the crafted steelforged stuff from Warlords blacksmithing, tier 3 versions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    Is it not possible to get this set from world pvp quests anymore? I haven't seen any pieces in weeks and all I ever got was the legs. :<

Can it show up in those weekly 2v2/3v3 rated caches? Only been getting AP and relics out of 'em. I'm honor level 22 if that helps.
    All I've been told is that past honor rank 20, you start getting the tier lookalike pieces from PvP, WQ included. Not sure if that is still true but I hope so, cus I really want the hunter one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    All I've been told is that past honor rank 20, you start getting the tier lookalike pieces from PvP, WQ included. Not sure if that is still true but I hope so, cus I really want the hunter one.
    You're supposed to after level 20, yes, but I have not seen anything related to the set I linked in weeks. They did some changes to the PVP WQs but dunno. I only have the legs(which don't show since lolrobe). All I've seen are the piddly blue quality combatant stuff and the trinket that gives health on use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Quote Originally Posted by SoundOfGuns View Post
    My "Im kind of done with this crap"-Tankpaladin Transmog. Likely add Holy and so on later on.

edit: Itemlist Added

- Helmet: No Helmet
    - Shoulders: No Shoulders
    - Cape: Hollowblood Scarf
    - Chest: Orgrimmar Chestguard
    - Shirt: Orgrimmar Doublet
    - Gloves: Nethergarde Gloves
    - Belt: Warmongering Combatant's Girdle of Cruelty
    - Legs: Wallwatcher Legguards
    - Boots: Landfall Warboots
    - Sword: Jade Infused Blade
    - Shield: Wild Combatant's Shield Wall
    Got inspired and made myself an "alliance lvl 20 paladin" mog.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    What mace+shield combo is that? It looks really neat.
    As someone before me already said, steelforged stuff from WoD blacksmithing. http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=116647/s...ield&bonus=620 and http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=116646/s...mmer&bonus=620 (images only show first stage).

Furthermore, there is also a set of "Horde colored" ones, although you will have to roll both a Warrior and a Shaman to collect them, as they are from order hall quartermasters.

Is it not possible to get this set from world pvp quests anymore? I haven't seen any pieces in weeks and all I ever got was the legs. :<
    I just got a helmet the other day. It's just that the lower opportunity from reduced tower spawns combined with RNG means you rarely see gear rewards anymore.
    Last edited by Lumineus; 2016-10-16 at 06:55 AM.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by skeezie View Post
    Really like your set. Would it be too much to ask for a list of the pieces?
    Sorry for the late reply man, didn't see the post notification before now
    Keep in mind the shoulders, gloves, legs, belt and boots are unobtainable since they're a part of the WoD s1 elite set (http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...cation-recolor).
    The head is Vengeful Gladiator's lamellar helm which has a bit paler color than the regular t6 head, the chest is horror inscribed chestguard (picked it over the matching set piece because it covers the neck) and the tabard is tabard of the shattered sun.
    A recomendation for a similar set would be to use these non-elite pieces if you're horde (http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...cation-recolor) or (http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...-s-vindication) if you're alliance and swap in the t6 shoulders and head. Or some other golden shoulders!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Hey fellow paladins. Quick question - is Moongoose illusion bugged when applied to Ashbringer?

Quote Originally Posted by Useful View Post
    Hey fellow paladins. Quick question - is Moongoose illusion bugged when applied to Ashbringer?
    No illusion work at all on Artifacts.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    What gear are you using there?
    List pls ;-)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Españolator View Post
    Dakiras you know that they finally added the belt that goes with the set right? You can buy it in Area 52
    Only correct belt for that outfit is the Dreadful Gladiator's Clasp of Meditation.

Aiming for the same outfit as @Drakiras but need to farm the PvP kills still, until then I went with something to match the green look:

Last edited by Hottage; 2016-10-17 at 10:06 AM.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldon View Post
    No illusion work at all on Artifacts.
    Ty sir. that was unknown to me!

I just about killed my hands (and will to play) this weekend, after deciding to buckle down and do 46 random Heroics to unlock the "complete 100 dungeons" color for Corrupted Remembrance. Here are some sets I think look pretty cool with it.

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-10-17 at 12:11 PM.

Deleted

Can it show up in those weekly 2v2/3v3 rated caches? Only been getting AP and relics out of 'em. I'm honor level 22 if that helps.
    Got the belt yesterday; i was prestige 1 - level 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    I just about killed my hands (and will to play) this weekend, after deciding to buckle down and do 46 random Heroics to unlock the "complete 100 dungeons" color for Corrupted Remembrance. Here are some sets I think look pretty cool with it.
    The first one was especially gorgeous! That's the t4 PvP recolor, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    The first one was especially gorgeous! That's the t4 PvP recolor, right?
    Yep, the original Gladiator armor, except that I use the Battlechest of the Twilight Cult to get the "black" arms/neck look underneath. One thing I don't like is how the belt clashes against the tabard; I would like a darker, plainer belt, but there aren't any plate belts that work in my eyes. The ICC 10H DK recolor isn't awful, but it has a weird green-gray tint to it.

I also just went through MogIt and found several non-plate belts that work amazingly well, darker to offset the clash and that have matching purple highlights; alas, we can't use them. I wish they'd allow ONE slot to be 'mogged with a non-class armor type. So many times I've assembled something I think looks awesome that would be perfect if I could use cloth shoulders or a mail belt.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-10-17 at 03:00 PM.

The blade is enchanted with Icy enchant (cannot remember the name)

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Yep, the original Gladiator armor, except that I use the Battlechest of the Twilight Cult to get the "black" arms/neck look underneath. One thing I don't like is how the belt clashes against the tabard; I would like a darker, plainer belt, but there aren't any plate belts that work in my eyes. The ICC 10H DK recolor isn't awful, but it has a weird green-gray tint to it.

I also just went through MogIt and found several non-plate belts that work amazingly well, darker to offset the clash and that have matching purple highlights; alas, we can't use them. I wish they'd allow ONE slot to be 'mogged with a non-class armor type. So many times I've assembled something I think looks awesome that would be perfect if I could use cloth shoulders or a mail belt.
    Hmm, would http://www.wowhead.com/item=24950/bo...elt#dropped-by work as a belt for that setup?

Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    Hmm, would http://www.wowhead.com/item=24950/bo...elt#dropped-by work as a belt for that setup?
    I looked at that one, but does a weird clipping thing with the tabard at the bottom (shows to me as a white horizontal line), and it's very noticeably lower-res than the rest of the armor. Probably the closest plate match besides the ICC belt I've seen, though.

Here's one example of a non-plate belt that I just bite my knuckles at at how well it blends with the armor, despite the purple being a bit off.

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-10-17 at 07:00 PM.