1. #8941
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    You like-uh bronze? We got-uh bronze!

    I don't have all the Tier 18 pieces, so I mixed in the crafted pieces with a similar hue.

    EDIT: Right after posting this, I noticed the giant green part of the back of the boots. Geeeeez.

    *snip*
    Awesome mog, Glori!

    Think it might go well with the first PVP skin for Prot Pallies?

  2. #8942
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    how did you get those shoulders as a blood elf?

  3. #8943
    Epic! Ryuji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    A place, with stuff
    Posts
    1,603
    Quote Originally Posted by Titok View Post
    how did you get those shoulders as a blood elf?

    If you go to the Season 1 vendor in Stormshield/Warspear, there are warrior-lookalike shoulders you can get. Helmet, shoulders, belt, boots and gloves I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

    Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

  4. #8944
    Herald of the Titans Vintersol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germoney
    Posts
    2,769
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    If you go to the Season 1 vendor in Stormshield/Warspear, there are warrior-lookalike shoulders you can get. Helmet, shoulders, belt, boots and gloves I think.
    I think he is asking about the color. The horde set is red, the alliance one is blue. Maybe Orb of Sin'dorei?
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

  5. #8945
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    I think he is asking about the color. The horde set is red, the alliance one is blue. Maybe Orb of Sin'dorei?
    ye thats what i meant. horde is red/alliance is blue. orb would explain it

  6. #8946
    The Lightbringer Sett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MogIt probably.
    Posts
    3,958
    Save your marks of honor for next patch if you want older PVP sets.

    Scroll down to the PVP arsenal part.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

  7. #8947
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Save your marks of honor for next patch if you want older PVP sets.

    Scroll down to the PVP arsenal part.
    Thought they said they weren't adding elite sets?

  8. #8948
    Epic! marinos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Light's Hope Chapel
    Posts
    1,558
    Ye they confirmed that the elite sets wont be made available so I dont see those ensembles making it to live.

  9. #8949
    The Lightbringer Sett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MogIt probably.
    Posts
    3,958
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Thought they said they weren't adding elite sets?
    Ignore the elite section. The non-elite part is a few pages in.


    BC, Wotlk, and Cata currently do not have the arsenal choice meaning you gotta pay for each piece. If this is correct and launched (minus the elite part) then that will no longer be an issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

  10. #8950
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Ignore the elite section. The non-elite part is a few pages in.


    BC, Wotlk, and Cata currently do not have the arsenal choice meaning you gotta pay for each piece. If this is correct and launched (minus the elite part) then that will no longer be an issue.
    Ah gotcha! Thanks dude.

  11. #8951
    Epic! Ryuji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    A place, with stuff
    Posts
    1,603
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    I think he is asking about the color. The horde set is red, the alliance one is blue. Maybe Orb of Sin'dorei?
    Quote Originally Posted by Titok View Post
    ye thats what i meant. horde is red/alliance is blue. orb would explain it
    Whoops. Didn't know that there was a different color. Red looks neat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

    Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

  12. #8952
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    I think he is asking about the color. The horde set is red, the alliance one is blue. Maybe Orb of Sin'dorei?
    Yeah it was orb. Forgot to take off the buff for the picture.

  13. #8953
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Yeah it was orb. Forgot to take off the buff for the picture.
    shame would have loved the red as alliance

  14. #8954
    Warchief Teleros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,084
    Quote Originally Posted by Titok View Post
    shame would have loved the red as alliance
    Ditto. It doesn't seem too hard for Horde to get a blue paladin set, but Alliance + red? Nope .

  15. #8955
    Deleted
    Im looking for a nice purple transmog set, anyone got any ideas?

  16. #8956
    Quote Originally Posted by Annelot View Post
    Im looking for a nice purple transmog set, anyone got any ideas?
    A couple I have in my saved Wardrobe list:

    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post44207100

    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post43389726

    And older one:

    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post33515733
    Last edited by Requitus; 2017-01-29 at 03:57 AM.

  17. #8957
    Deleted
    My Paladin T-Mog.
    I went for something different and classic
    Looking to change the belt to Lightsteel Belt or the matching set belt


  18. #8958
    Herald of the Titans BHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    WMTown
    Posts
    2,837
    Decided to make a mog for the rare occassion where I play holy. Not the most original outfit, but it works!

    Cave Cave Deus Videt

  19. #8959
    Quote Originally Posted by BHD View Post
    Decided to make a mog for the rare occassion where I play holy. Not the most original outfit, but it works!

    http://i.imgur.com/D95WIb2.jpg
    "Not the most original outfit, but it works!"
    Dude, it's very original! Love it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

  20. #8960
    Herald of the Titans BHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    WMTown
    Posts
    2,837
    Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    "Not the most original outfit, but it works!"
    Dude, it's very original! Love it!
    Oh, glad you like it!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •