10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Thanks to the cinematic and now these item models, I'm feeling the itch to go back to Alliance!
    Could go lightforged draenei and be a walking tank. I'm thinking about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Q: Can I transmog Heritage armor from a Nightborne onto a Blood Elf (for example)?
    A: No, sorry. It's a pure example of that Allied Race.

You mean... no Turalyon armor on my human? Lost all motivation to get the armor now.

Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish new Horde armor would reflect the fact that it's not all about the Orcs anymore. WTB some Elvish-looking Horde armor instead
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I see some images were already pasted, but having them all in one post won't hurt.

The Alliance set just screams Paladin. It's perfect. Finally an armour set that does justice to that age old cinematic from Warcraft III.

The Horde counterpart, especially the "upgraded" version reminds me of chaos marines. While it probably won't be used as a set (Can't stand those boots and hands), some parts have a potential for a Blood Knight armour set.

Quote Originally Posted by BHD View Post
    I wish new Horde armor would reflect the fact that it's not all about the Orcs anymore. WTB some Elvish-looking Horde armor instead
    True Story....i'd like to see some Paladinish Armor for the Horde...

The Alliance set just screams Paladin. It's perfect. Finally an armour set that does justice to that age old cinematic from Warcraft III.
    It reminds me more of a Soldier, than a Paladin, but it's truly a great set!
    And as usual - tha Alliance gets the "cooler" Stuff. Look at that sword (the big one, must 2h)! I really hope Blizzard will proove me wrong!

In my opinion they look like upgraded versions of the old vanilla plate PvP sets. Same with the weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    In my opinion they look like upgraded versions of the old vanilla plate PvP sets. Same with the weapons.
    The weapons definitely look like upgraded versions of High Warlord/Grand Marshal, and possibly the second Horde set. The first one imo reminds me more of the spiky dungeon/quest set from WotLK, even has a very similar shade of red to one of the versions. I've wanted a helm like the Alliance one for years ;_; Almost got it with the SoO tier but they slapped those wings on that clips with everything..
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so excited about this next expac for xmog. Maybe we can finally get a coat for model for plate someday.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Can't wait to reroll my DK to Zandalari Troll though! (a bit off topic)
    Doubt that will be possible.

Trying a new tmog to make use of the pvp form of the artifact. I like the shoulders since the glow colour matches the sword but I think I have too much darker green dotted around :/

Sanctity, level 110 Blood elf protection Paladin of <Fallout> on Tarren Mill EU

Quote Originally Posted by Animefreak3K View Post
    True Story....i'd like to see some Paladinish Armor for the Horde...

It reminds me more of a Soldier, than a Paladin, but it's truly a great set!
    And as usual - tha Alliance gets the "cooler" Stuff. Look at that sword (the big one, must 2h)! I really hope Blizzard will proove me wrong!
    Yeah, so often it feels like, "It's a Horde set, so give it fur bits and make it look SAVAGE!" Or, "It's a PvP set, so this round give Alliance their iconic colors. Give Horde, um, creamsicle orange and neon green. SHIP IT."

True Story, Gloriandus!

What is does a Horde-Paladin has to look like?
    Back in TBC, we've got B11 Paladins. Everything blood, red, black, etc. Which PvP-Set did we get - a pretty simple one, that doesn't really looks like a bloodknight.
    Ok, now around ten years later, do we know what a Horde-Paladin has to look?
    I mean, i personally have no problem with sharing the same Set, in different colours, with the alliance. The only thing that bothers me, are the colours. Blue and red/brown for the standart-sets. But i can live with that.

Seeing this Alliance-Set, brings me to my question at the beginning of my post:

"What is does a Horde-Paladin has to look like?"

Well, that depends on the race wearing the armor.

For Blood Elves, I can see them wearing majority red and black with some silver thrown in, while Tauren could maybe wear yellows, oranges, and maybe some green. I don't know.

If Zandalari can be paladins, all my care may be out the window. Aztec-like mogs ftw

True Story, Gloriandus!

What is does a Horde-Paladin has to look like?
    Back in TBC, we've got B11 Paladins. Everything blood, red, black, etc. Which PvP-Set did we get - a pretty simple one, that doesn't really looks like a bloodknight.
    Ok, now around ten years later, do we know what a Horde-Paladin has to look?
    I mean, i personally have no problem with sharing the same Set, in different colours, with the alliance. The only thing that bothers me, are the colours. Blue and red/brown for the standart-sets. But i can live with that.

Seeing this Alliance-Set, brings me to my question at the beginning of my post:

For me, the answer is as simple as red and gold. The Alliance gets rich colors, lots of shining gold or bright silver, and we get dull iron most of the time. I feel like Paladin armor should have some brilliance to it regardless of faction. The first 2 PvP sets for Legion were perfect, and then we got a really underwhelming version of an otherwise fantastic looking set. All they had to do was make the trim gold to make it pop.

I'm not great in Photoshop, but I would've liked something like this type of color scheme for T21 PvP, with the red being deeper than what my limited aptitude of the Color Replacer tool can produce:

I hope at some point they design some race-specific armor sets for each class.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2017-11-06 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    If Zandalari can be paladins, all my care may be out the window. Aztec-like mogs ftw
    I can finally put this mog to the test on the proper race.