1. #941
    The Lightbringer Sett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MogIt probably.
    Posts
    3,958
    Sorry for my delays with the links. I've been eaten by WMV and other things on WoW.

    I will post the model comparing thing Simca gave us earlier on the front. Going to cover two handers, one handers, and shields.

    Ranged weapons/staves/daggers are not going to be posted just in case I get asked 'why'.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

  2. #942
    Dreadlord Silver-Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Far, Far Away.
    Posts
    921
    Part of me wishes us Paladins could use staves.

  3. #943
    The Lightbringer Agoonga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    3,271
    I want to use:
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...819:32794&l=80
    For my Belf Pally.

    Based off of:
    http://s922.photobucket.com/albums/a...thephoenix.jpg

    What does "image 'n link warning" mean?
    Last edited by Agoonga; 2011-09-19 at 01:56 AM.

  4. #944
    First post for me! This is an awesome thread! I've read the whole thing, and most of it I've read twice. So many great ideas and inspirations in here. Thank you!


    I know this is a paladin thread, but I don't know what I'm going to wear on my paladin yet, so here's my hunter instead. wowhead.com/compare?items=41155:48264:41215:48263:34383:44898:34383#modelviewer:4:1;56145;5;61825;3;55 626;10;62094;7;97422;8;55652;7;97422:4+1:0

    I'm wanting to use Dragonstrike (wowhead.com/item=28439#screenshots) for my paladin but I don't know of anything that matches it. I'm thinking I might use Judgement along with wowhead.com/item=34676#screenshots and T6 helm. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Edoll; 2011-09-19 at 02:20 AM.

  5. #945
    Fluffy Kitten Colmadero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    1,759
    Amazing List!

  6. #946
    Quote Originally Posted by Agoonga View Post
    I want to use:
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...819:32794&l=80
    For my Belf Pally.

    Based off of:
    http://s922.photobucket.com/albums/a...thephoenix.jpg

    What does "image 'n link warning" mean?
    I'm actually thinking of doing the same thing, only with Cataclysm's Edge instead, but the Phoenix one is sweet too. Will have to see what drops for me first :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

  7. #947
    Deleted
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/64/untamedv.png/

    Untamed blade (This has Landslide on it for transmogrification reasons) Fits t2 perfectly, same colour scheme.

  8. #948
    I haven't decided on a weapon (for ret) or shield/weapon (for prot) but I'm currently in the process of collecting a set of this for my BElf Paladin.
    Last edited by Vynistra; 2011-09-19 at 07:14 AM.

  9. #949
    Despite all the more and more awesome images and links (thanks a hell lot, Simca, for Disenchanting Azeroth!) I'm having a really tough time assembling my set :S
    As holy paladin I would like something bright, almost white.... like a priest in plate! If it wasn't for the limitations I would have used a lot of cloth pieces to make it whiter.
    T4 could be a good base... but unfortunately I'm really bothered by the pink decals :P
    Ah well, anyway, in the meantime I'll roll with this, in the absence of anything better.

    Despite loving almost every Ulduar set to bits I didn't want to use too many pieces as I feel it a bit too steampunk-ish for WoW... but still. The offset shoulder is a lucky close match to the wrathful set (which coincidentally has awful huge shoulders for dwarves, it's a win-win).
    And I don't use helm as they'd cover my magnificient beard!
    Last edited by Valamivan; 2011-09-19 at 10:41 AM.

  10. #950
    Quote Originally Posted by Valamivan View Post
    Despite all the more and more awesome images and links (thanks a hell lot, Simca, for Disenchanting Azeroth!) I'm having a really tough time assembling my set :S
    As holy paladin I would like something bright, almost white.... like a priest in plate! If it wasn't for the limitations I would have used a lot of cloth pieces to make it whiter.
    T4 could be a good base... but unfortunately I'm really bothered by the pink decals :P
    Ah well, anyway, in the meantime I'll roll with this, in the absence of anything better.

    Despite loving almost every Ulduar set to bits I didn't want to use too many pieces as I feel it a bit too steampunk-ish for WoW... but still. The offset shoulder is a lucky close match to the wrathful set (which coincidentally has awful huge shoulders for dwarves, it's a win-win).
    And I don't use helm as they'd cover my magnificient beard!
    Fantastic! Nice to see some dwarf love - your dwarf looks similar to mine (same beard and hair colour, but mine isn't totally bald!)

    I'm also wanting to go for a silvery look for the armour, so thanks for posting those pics!

    If you have any other ideas, I'd love to see them!

  11. #951
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valamivan View Post
    Despite all the more and more awesome images and links (thanks a hell lot, Simca, for Disenchanting Azeroth!) I'm having a really tough time assembling my set :S
    Replace your mace with http://www.wowhead.com/item=21268/bl...aji-war-hammer

  12. #952
    The Lightbringer Sett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MogIt probably.
    Posts
    3,958
    # Corrupted Ashbringer won't be available for transmogrification from any vendor.

    Huh. I see old pvp armors are returning. Incoming BC tiers that were removed?
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

  13. #953
    Alrighty. Trying to make up an awesome armor set for my paladin. So far, I have picked out the following:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=30048 Brighthelm of Justice
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=30084 Pauldrons of the Argent Sentinel
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=30065 Glowing Breastplate of Truth
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=30112 Glorious Gauntlets of Crestfall

    All tier 5 recolors. Can't seem to find matching pants and boots. Also, any information on matching belt would be greatly appreciated. I have a feeling that I will hate SSC (and possibly TK) with a passion to get all of these pieces. Thanks muchly!

  14. #954
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    # Corrupted Ashbringer won't be available for transmogrification from any vendor.

    Huh. I see old pvp armors are returning. Incoming BC tiers that were removed?
    you can buy any bc pvp tier with pve tokens.

  15. #955
    The Lightbringer Sett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MogIt probably.
    Posts
    3,958
    Valamivan, that is an amazing use of the off pieces. o.o

    ---------- Post added 2011-09-19 at 08:26 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Dio the Holy Diver View Post
    you can buy any bc pvp tier with pve tokens.
    Not the blue 70 pvp armor. Nor the season three.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

  16. #956
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    # Corrupted Ashbringer won't be available for transmogrification from any vendor.
    By this do you mean if you somehow still have that sword you can't transmog it? Also: source?

  17. #957
    The Lightbringer Sett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MogIt probably.
    Posts
    3,958
    Quote Originally Posted by Baneat View Post
    By this do you mean if you somehow still have that sword you can't transmog it? Also: source?
    It was posted on the front page of mmo champ. Above the thing with Ghostcrawler.

    I am not sure. The wording is...strange.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

  18. #958
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    It was posted on the front page of mmo champ. Above the thing with Ghostcrawler.

    I am not sure. The wording is...strange.
    Ye, but I actually think you'll be able to transmog it if you already have it, what I understand from their sentence is that they won't give it to some NPC that would allow everyone to get it in order to transmog it.

  19. #959
    The Lightbringer Sett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MogIt probably.
    Posts
    3,958
    Quote Originally Posted by Mightlol View Post
    Ye, but I actually think you'll be able to transmog it if you already have it, what I understand from their sentence is that they won't give it to some NPC that would allow everyone to get it in order to transmog it.
    We'll see when 4.3 hits the PTR. Just weird they singled out that sword. It's like, what? Are they going to sell other weapons? Hrm.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

  20. #960
    The Patient Gamerloin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    343
    im looking for a shield and a cloak to go with this set: http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/3978/setc.png
    voice of reason is the first shield that comes to mind, cant find any others though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    The most nerfed class in WoW is <my class>. <my class> seems to get nerfed every damn patch, unlike those <other class> that get buffed and still want more!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •