LOOK AT IT! LOOK AT IT!!!

IT'S A SWORD THAT LOOKS LIKE A SWORD! ITS A SWORD LOOKING SWORD THAT LOOKS LIKE IT CAN BE USED...AS A SWORD!!! GENIUS!!!!!!!!!

tier 2 armor with tier 1 shoulders and tier 3 helmet = the original knight from warcraft 3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Only one armor set per raid.

Weapons have always had same models in every difficulty.
    Oh.. too used to just running around with Artifact weapons, but you're right. For some reason my brain told me that not only did the armor get a slight upgrade design wise, but also the weapons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    I prefer the Tier 2; it strikes a good balance. Hopefully those Tier 3 shoulders are just bugged out for both Alliance and Horde.

Warfront "tier" is exactly how raid sets should be designed instead of using recolors; it's all the same set, but Normal is the main set, just plain; Heroic, a few more doodads and detail; Mythic, the Full Monty.

[-snip-
    Exactly, would love if they did this design route in raid tiers as well. Would fix the whole "Why do LFR nubs have the same gear as me? REEEEEEEEEEEEE" cry party (that I personally never really understood) as well.
    But I guess that would be too much work for a billion dollar company
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    tier 2 armor with tier 1 shoulders and tier 3 helmet = the original knight from warcraft 3

- - - Updated - - -

Good eye! I wish Gladiator spec returned for Warriors
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Something else: I hope the combs on the helmets aren't frozen in place like the screenshots show.

Something else: I hope the combs on the helmets aren't frozen in place like the screenshots show.
    I don't think they are. They probably do move as your character runs though.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Just got my Heroic Tier 20 set, and decided to throw this together.

It uses pieces from both HFC and ToS (Hammer from maiden of Vigilance, and shield from Socrethar).

EDIT: You can view from all sides in this link: https://imgur.com/a/ktxun

Thread on Wow forums, player claiming he's able to use Artifact skins cross-spec on the Alpha.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2126477?page=1

Thread on Wow forums, player claiming he's able to use Artifact skins cross-spec on the Alpha.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2126477?page=1
    It only stays on if you transog while in right spec and then change specs. Relogging will remove it.

Alpha is Alpha, they'll fix that out.

I seriously hope they decide not to fix that and just make it a legit thing. Cross spec offers so many more options.

Agree, we have worked to unlock those skins, I honestly don't see whats so wrong about letting us use them as we please, as long as it is within the class.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

i guess i'm happy with this for now

it's been hard to find a chest that works well. but this is good enough i suppose.

i'm wanting to get the latest pvp set, since it's the closest thing to blood knight gear i'm able to get. but it's always goddamned combatant for wins. even when i perform so well, 1 - 2 deaths, 10+ kills... it's just frustrating beyond belief.

but yeah, it's kinda funny how they've basically put the emblem of quel'thalas all over this last tier set AND on the mount.

The tabard doesn't fit at all though.

Quote Originally Posted by feederino senpai View Post
    the tabard doesn't fit at all though.
    But the colors don't match, REEEEEEEEE!
    Last edited by BobAwesome; 2018-03-30 at 06:39 PM.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    That looks like the warrior coloration... at least if we go off the assumption they are keeping class-color schemes (like in vanilla).
    i am not sure they work with class based colorations, mail does have 3 variations with the same hues as the other sets

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    The tabard doesn't fit at all though.
    yeah, but i'm the highlord, so i need to wear it.

i got silverhand symbols all over, gotta have the one in the center.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I'm honestly considering a faction change.... that's how sets should look like in fantasy games.
    Too bad we don't have crossfaction raids. And even though we were pretty close to getting them in legion, we are now once again back to square one

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjavitis View Post
    Oh for fucks sake. Far left was what got me started on my LFD. Guess I'll back burner mine as well. I already had plans, but with the far right not so much. At least I don't feel rushed to level it anymore.
    How much you wanna bet they'll let Maghar Orcs have all the different clan armor colour variations but deny us the Lightforged ones for "lore reasons"

IN love with those eyes!

Tried to make something out on the Alpha to match the eyes, not bad imo

I wish WoW had graphics and character armor that looks that good in game.

Blizzard needs to come out with a full new game engine from scratch all new next gen stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    I'm honestly considering a faction change.... that's how sets should look like in fantasy games.
    Too bad we don't have crossfaction raids. And even though we were pretty close to getting them in legion, we are now once again back to square one
    Frigging amazing, too bad WoW looks nothing like that in game.