It's Hallow's End time again!

Have some New 52 Armored Superman.

OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

10+ Year Old Account
    @Tumble, it looks OK, its a full set with a tabard on, the tabard does not match that well colorwise but it goes really well with the theme, but... the shield on the other hand, does not match color wise nor theme wise (Silverhand or Scarlet Crusade, decide)

Quote Originally Posted by KOREAN DAVE View Post
    Here's my Zandalari themed transmog using the heritage armor.
    Looks really great Love the sword color matching the feathers

Lucked out and got the Za'qul shoulders tonight. I really don't see anything yet that looks great with them, but what I did come up looks amazing when the lights are mostly out. XD

Also disappointed that the eyes don't move and cast spotlights like they do on Za'qul.

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2019-10-26 at 02:44 AM.

nice

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyros View Post
    I haven't posted in awhile, but here's my Crusader transmog:
    item list pls ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Sadly the lack of light does not let us appreciate your mog

Quote Originally Posted by ksehsatoo View Post
    item list pls ^^
    Thank you! Here ya go:
    https://www.wowhead.com/dressing-roo...zmw8PaX8zmw87o

For weapons, I'm going with:
    Ret:
    Zoid's firelit Greatsword: https://www.wowhead.com/item=71780/z...lit-greatsword or Taeshalach: https://www.wowhead.com/item=152094/...onus=3610:1498

Prot: Mage Tower appearance: Crest of Holy Fire - Tint 1

Holy: Lost Edicts of the Watcher - Tint 1 or Tint 2
    Last edited by Zephyros; 2019-11-01 at 12:26 PM.

Here's my mix of Sunsoul gear and BfA Season 1 gear with the Army of the Light tabard:

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Sadly the lack of light does not let us appreciate your mog
    Yeah but that's the only way the pieces really look good together.

I sadly realized today that BfA gave us not a single good plate transmog set for horde paladins. And as far as I can tell, 8.3 won't change anything about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    I sadly realized today that BfA gave us not a single good plate transmog set for horde paladins. And as far as I can tell, 8.3 won't change anything about that.
    *Laughts in Hunter* WE HAVE NEVER GOTTEN A GOOD MAIL TRANSMOG SET *Laughters turns into cry of agony*

Yeah but that's the only way the pieces really look good together.

It looks fine in the light tbh, the shoulder glow difference is what it is, but it goes well enough with the rest of the set, although I would try to get different belt and boots that match better, if possible.

*Laughts in Hunter* WE HAVE NEVER GOTTEN A GOOD MAIL TRANSMOG SET *Laughters turns into cry of agony*
    This...I have 1 good mog I have never changed since I made it, bow not withstanding, but ...so much this. And I main hunter...

Although, I may have a second one now, which I adore, but it's almost just a complete set, which is boring in terms of uniqueness, the first one ain't.
    Last edited by Halyon; 2019-10-30 at 09:33 PM.

Well, that's up for interpretation I guess. I've never mained as a hunter but my very first char on release was a hunter. She's still around at Legion lvl and has a awesome transmog. Sure, she only has that one but still :>

I'll link it later!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithrilina
    Do we girls get an E.B.O.O.B.S. (Equipment-Based OverpOwered Best-in-Slot) number?

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    It looks fine in the light tbh, the shoulder glow difference is what it is, but it goes well enough with the rest of the set, although I would try to get different belt and boots that match better, if possible.
    That was my point with the original post. No existing items match well with the shoulders. Luckily they have good stats for Expurgation focus.

You know what I would love to see?

I'd love to see armor that would mix-and-match aesthetics for opposing classes.

For example, between a Paladin and a Death Knight, the DK could get former paladin armor that's been tarnished and ruined over the years, while a paladin could get redeemed DK armor (but still retain some of its skeletal and death imagery).

That was my point with the original post. No existing items match well with the shoulders. Luckily they have good stats for Expurgation focus.
    Maybe something will pop up in the future, but like I said, I at least think it looks fine as it is now. Sometimes it's hard to get things to fit, so a good mog with a few slight differences is totally acceptable.

I don't play hunter a lot, but my hunter wears the season 1 PvP set from Legion, which is one of the best mail sets and a really cool set in general among all armor types.
    Oh, and Darkshore mail horde set with the coat is gorgeous.
    Last edited by ExiHext; 2019-11-02 at 08:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    Thing is, this is a paladin thread.
    And although I don't play hunter a lot, my hunter wears the season 1 PvP set from Legion, which is one of the best mail sets and a really cool set in general among all armor types.
    Oh, and Darkshore mail horde set with the coat is gorgeous.
    True, sorry about that.

Though when it comes to plate gear for this expansion, i don't think is that bad, but that's subjective.

I really like the plate uldir set and Kultiras dungeon armor looks pretty nice, though... i do agree that paladin raid specific gear is meh

True, sorry about that.

Though when it comes to plate gear for this expansion, i don't think is that bad, but that's subjective.

I really like the plate uldir set and Kultiras dungeon armor looks pretty nice, though... i do agree that paladin raid specific gear is meh
    Didn't want to sound rude, changed my post.