Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    This looks really nice, i like how the Hair and the cloak have the same color as the Shoulder's white part.
    Yep, it's all white from the neck up to reflect my own "gettin' older" status. Cool that you caught my little trick there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Please let the art team do something in this expansion, Blizzard!

*awesomeness snipped*
    I love this and will absolutely be stealing it when I resub.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Just noticed that Blizzard didn't add ANY new sets to the most recent Trial of Style. Honestly, what is their malfunction? The event only shows up TWICE a year; there should ALWAYS be new sets for each armor type each time it rolls around. People stay subbed to collect transmogs and other collectibles.

This company, man.

I mean really, how hard is it to just paint over the textures of existing sets? Hell, just use the hue slider. At least it's something. Rerelease some of the quest sets they broke with the armor revamp, like the one the Pandaren guards wear at the Alliance hub in Vol'dun -- which never even got the matching helmet in the first place. It doesn't even have to be full sets. How about an ensemble consisting of a bunch of recolors of a popular helmet or pair of shoulders?
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Just noticed that Blizzard didn't add ANY new sets to the most recent Trial of Style. Honestly, what is their malfunction? The event only shows up TWICE a year; there should ALWAYS be new sets for each armor type each time it rolls around. People stay subbed to collect transmogs and other collectibles.

This company, man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    I mean really, how hard is it to just paint over the textures of existing sets? Hell, just use the hue slider. At least it's something. Rerelease some of the quest sets they broke with the armor revamp, like the one the Pandaren guards wear at the Alliance hub in Vol'dun -- which never even got the matching helmet in the first place. It doesn't even have to be full sets. How about an ensemble consisting of a bunch of recolors of a popular helmet or pair of shoulders?
    I wouldn't mind them not always releasing a new ensemble for every Season of Trial of Style, but could they at least release good looking sets, like the green DK Tier 11 armor?

Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post
    I wouldn't mind them not always releasing a new ensemble for every Season of Trial of Style, but could they at least release good looking sets, like the green DK Tier 11 armor?
    I already had the first ensemble, since it was literally a dungeon set from BC.

Well, taste is subjective. But I get your point, just seems like the art team is getting lazier and lazier with every patch (or less paid).
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Aleax View Post
    I would just like to add to this thread this guy to the paladin transmog thingy, kudos to him, grats if you read this thread Norithin, his transmog nailed the alliance paladin, at least it should in a way :
    Ummm so I know this is a few years old but I was bored today and decided to google my Paladins name and see if I could find anything interesting. (I am the only one in the game with this name as far as I know. Any repeats also belong to me lol) Anyways I came across this post and so I felt like I had to make an account here and reply to it.

Not sure if anyone will see this but hi, I'm Norithin lmao. I am no longer on the server you linked so It's not viewable but I know exactly which mog you are talking about haha I still have it saved to this day. Anyways thanks for appreciating my transmog from 3 years ago. This was a wild find.

Quote Originally Posted by Norithin View Post
    Ummm so I know this is a few years old but I was bored today and decided to google my Paladins name and see if I could find anything interesting. (I am the only one in the game with this name as far as I know. Any repeats also belong to me lol) Anyways I came across this post and so I felt like I had to make an account here and reply to it.

Not sure if anyone will see this but hi, I'm Norithin lmao. I am no longer on the server you linked so It's not viewable but I know exactly which mog you are talking about haha I still have it saved to this day. Anyways thanks for appreciating my transmog from 3 years ago. This was a wild find.
    Well that made me interested, what mog was it?!
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    Well that made me interested, what mog was it?!
    Well, right now, the only Norithin that comes up is on Wyrmrest Accord and is currently wearing the Class Hall set with the Argent Crusader's Tabard. And of course Ashbringer.

I really only meant "new" as in "new to the Trial of Style", not a from-scratch set. There are many recolors they could put in, like the two recolors of Lightforge that are only used by one NPC each.

For the first time since transmog came in, I don't care at all about doing the current content to get the transmogs. I used to even push PvP to acquire the transmogs, but don't bother anymore unless I'm utterly bored.

It's just that so much of their effort seems half-hearted or uncaring; I mean, we STILL can't buy the Season 1 and 2 non-elite PvP sets. Why not? I was able to collect all but one piece, but guess I'll have to wait until after BfA is over to get them.

Transmog and collectibles keep so many people subscribed. Why don't they go whole hog with it?
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2019-09-12 at 06:07 PM.

I am a transmog addict and constantly switch them... but here is my current one.

Last edited by Bangor; 2019-09-12 at 07:19 PM.

Now that we have the ability to have permanent pajamas, Blizzard's transmog limitations are officially dead. Here's hoping to loosened restrictions for next expac.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that we have the ability to have permanent pajamas, Blizzard's transmog limitations are officially dead. Here's hoping to loosened restrictions for next expac.
    Agreed. Their idea of looking at someone in plate and going "Yep that's a paladin/dk/warrior" isn't really a thing anymore thanks to heritage armor for one. The PJs just add to it. Can't tell what type of class they are without seeing abilities, nameplates etc. so transmog restrictions shouldn't matter anymore. Here's hopin'. I've just been cycling through Legion, WoD and some BFA armor(mostly the arathi set).
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Two-handers from the Ny'alotha raid. Meh. "Tier" armor set will make us look like those giant tentacle corruptor dudes.

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2019-10-08 at 01:41 AM.

Blizzard: "We killed Tier because we don't know what an Old God Paladin set would look like"
    Also Blizzard: /makes Old God Paladin set anyway

those absolute madlads
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Last edited by Sanitee; 2019-10-08 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Norithin View Post

Hi there, all pleasure is mine.
    His transmog IIRC was blue/white/yellow parts from non-paladin set parts I think, from LK era. It worked well.

Here's my Zandalari themed transmog using the heritage armor.

The AH revamp finally brings us an uncollected appearance filter!