Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I'm surprised how good that helmet looks on Taurens
    Yeah, was looking for a replacement for the Leystone Helm, which doesn't quite fit color-wise, at least in neutral light. For Tauren, I like "open" head items, as closed helms usually look quite weird. (In fact, I actually crafted the Dreadful items for this character, but then used them on the Zandalari instead)
    Browsed the uncollected part of my collection and saw this one, but noes, it had fake horns, which didn't look great at all with regular horns. So I cheated and switched to the capped horns, which made it look like the horns from the helm were merely some form of prosthetics.

I do wish there were more simple but high-quality cowls or collars that aren't Leather, many items have other fluff like ornaments or additional solid parts, or horns like in this case. Alaina's Bonnet and the Worn Cloak Toy were disappointments in that regard, looking like Vanilla items.
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2020-04-17 at 09:38 PM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Budong View Post
    For the Emperor!

Purity seals and chainswords. Heretics will burn!

I know Eisenhorn from 40k is in Ordo Xenos but this is an alternate reality version that likes facial hair
    I wan't a 2h Chain sword model so bad...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    I wan't a 2h Chain sword model so bad...
    You and me both battle brother. Or give paladins an off hand bolter

I'd like to see what we can do with a Witch Hunter transmog. It wouldn't be pally but either outlaw rogue or some kind of hunter. I'm not sure if something similar to that hat exists in game for either.

Sorry for the off topic pic.

I'd like to see what we can do with a Witch Hunter transmog. It wouldn't be pally but either outlaw rogue or some kind of hunter. I'm not sure if something similar to that hat exists in game for either.
    Mail Leather might get it. Other than that, the Pilgrim Hat is the closest, but nowhere high enough.

Edit: Not sure why I confused Leather and Mail there. I do recall watching the datamining stream and they mentioned it looked like Leather and Mail were mixed up, the looks and model names not matching, or something.
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2020-04-19 at 12:39 PM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Mail might get it. Other than that, the Pilgrim Hat is the closest, but nowhere high enough.
    I still think is a safe bet to say that its going to end up as Leather armor, though as a main hunter, i would prefer it over what they shown as mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Mail might get it. Other than that, the Pilgrim Hat is the closest, but nowhere high enough.
    My outlaw rogue is quivering in anticipation. Time to burn some heretics!

Finally a mace coming in Shadowlands that I like with my "Winesteel" set, and it's one of those undersized two-handers. Why can't they make something in the middle? Not so small as to resemble a one-hander, but not anime-ridiculous oversized.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post

Hmmm.
    Use that helm on the left to replace the godawful Bastion set helm. Then find something to replace the Bastion shoulders, which are even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    There's another recolor of that set that resembles the Tier 3 armor.

This version of the Bastion set looks much better. Shows you what a difference color can make.
    Last edited by kansor; 2020-04-20 at 02:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    She lost against Arthas for purpose. She wanted to feed Quel'thalas to hungering darkness.

My outlaw rogue is quivering in anticipation. Time to burn some heretics!
    Too bad everything's so dilluted in WoW, with both sides having the light there's no room for fanatics, and with both sides having shadow priests and warlocks there's nothing to hunt anymore.

Witches perhaps, but how many will we -really- see in Shadowlands, they had their time in BfA
    Corporate wishes everyone a happy new year

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    My favourite brainfart of theirs is how they often sort out and exclude different colorations of a set, rather than simply making them all available.

Also, weapons. Can't count the number of times that they've failed to make matching shields and other weapons for X amount of sets.
    Have weapons and shields ever been part of a set?
    “I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.”
    ― Ronald Regan

The tier 16 lfr head and shoulders go with it to a degree. Better than the standard ones I think.

https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/dres...8YSz808E3U87kf

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

The copper version of the Kyrian covenant set just about fits the bronze and white tier 19 set

https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/dres...08ZSv808ZSg87s
    Corporate wishes everyone a happy new year

Quote Originally Posted by Tumble View Post
    The tier 16 lfr head and shoulders go with it to a degree. Better than the standard ones I think.

https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/dres...8YSz808E3U87kf
    This look really damn good, this remind me why i hate Paladins so much, they get so many cool transmog options, and i really hate Paladins playstyle in general >.>

Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHumanResources View Post
    Love it haha, never got the CM back in MoP
    Same (cuz I never played MoP), and honestly CM looks like a beetle. The only ones from CM that look amazing are Druid & Warlock.

The Unstoppable Force
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    You and me both battle brother. Or give paladins an off hand bolter

Sorry for the off topic pic.
    Revendreth Covenant mail set is basically a flashier Witch Hunter.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    This look really damn good, this remind me why i hate Paladins so much, they get so many cool transmog options, and i really hate Paladins playstyle in general >.>
    I've been in a love/hate relationship with mine since vanilla. We've been on again off again for 15 years.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Over 9000!

Probably the best transmog in the game.

I'm all about that purple recolor...and the gold one. Something tells me the black/red and gold/blue are elite PvP colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumble View Post
    Mmh this actually fits quite well. Good job

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    Probably the best transmog in the game.
    Not bad, but it's a full set, no?