Anyone else find it difficult to find fitting shields to your mog?

I've huge troubble making them match my armour, it's so much easier to transmog a 2h...
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    I mean it makes you look like Nightmare from Soul Caliber:

Well.. as close as WoW will let you get to it anyway.

Just wish the 2h sword from the raid was closer to Nightmare's style instead of being so rectangular.

- - - Updated - - -

WoW's style has always been about exaggerated features. Thus why Tier Sets have always looked so in-yo-face compared to most other armor in the game.
    Well there's a difference between "in-yo-face" and "uncoordinated, colourblind mess"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zephire View Post

I've huge troubble making them match my armour, it's so much easier to transmog a 2h...
    Nope, same issue with my elemental shaman

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I like doing this kind of thing so if you show me the armor you're using I'd be more than happy to help find one I think fits well.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Nope, same issue with my elemental shaman
    Same here, I know this is a pally thread but I'd be happy to look. My ele shaman is currently using the Felfire Aegis from Normal HFC but I'm also using a very fiery theme.

Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    I like doing this kind of thing so if you show me the armor you're using I'd be more than happy to help find one I think fits well.

Same here, I know this is a pally thread but I'd be happy to look. My ele shaman is currently using the Felfire Aegis from Normal HFC but I'm also using a very fiery theme.
    Well, I think it's probably possible to find matching shields. What I meant is that the Shields out there are not to my liking when it comes to estethic, They're super decorated, small, with loads of small parts or in other ways inconvinient to work with as a tank (you know, blocking with a shield that has sveral smal cylinders just doesn't seem right, they also look like they're made of stone many of them. The thickness is a real let down for me.

I also don't have a mog set in mind but if you'd build one around the prot paladin challenge mode mage tower apperances that isn't super flashy, quite discrete, or have any tips I'd love to hear! I really want to use the challenge mode weapon and shield but the armour just never seem to match (or maybe I just don't like the only option that works, I don't know :P).
    Well met!
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHumanResources View Post
    I'm not sure most paladins want to look like a demon knight, that's not really the vibe the class gives off
    Speak for yourself. I don't mind the occasional foray in making my paladin look more like a Dark Paladin.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure most paladins want to look like a demon knight, that's not really the vibe the class gives off
    Sometimes it's nice. I think it's why Blizzard implements some "Dark Paladin" skins. Like the purple versions of some tier sets, or some where we get 'Sith' vibes.

https://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set...mythic-recolor

https://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set...mythic-recolor

https://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set...finder-recolor

https://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set...finder-recolor

Wish more classes could switch their skill colors around like Warlocks and green fire.

Paladins with access to some red or purple flourishes would open up more tmog possibilities and differently thematic types of paladins.

10+ Year Old Account

There's always the Royal Crest of Lordaeron (though I'm biased towards Wrath content).

If you can stomach it, you can always just have your armor match as a set, and then the mainhand+shield be a combo, but the two 'sets' not really matching. It can make the weapon combo feel more prominent.

Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    There's always the Royal Crest of Lordaeron (though I'm biased towards Wrath content).

If you can stomach it, you can always just have your armor match as a set, and then the mainhand+shield be a combo, but the two 'sets' not really matching. It can make the weapon combo feel more prominent.
    Yeah, but I have a problem doing that, haha. I'd like some more simple variants, it just feels easier to fitt a simple shield to different sets than some super decorated shield.

Or maybe it's just shields that are designed for a specific set and with anything else it looks a bit off. Let's hope Slands brings some larger simpler variations!
    Well met!

Loving these clean, "plain-yet-stylized" 2-handers. First is from a dungeon, the second is a quest reward!

Wish this one was a two-hander, though!

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2020-04-09 at 02:36 PM.

Finally, a cloak I like that matches well with the Tier 3 set. Thanks, Shadowlands!

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2020-04-12 at 01:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Hmmm.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

For the Emperor!

Purity seals and chainswords. Heretics will burn!

I know Eisenhorn from 40k is in Ordo Xenos but this is an alternate reality version that likes facial hair

I love this recolor of the Kyrian set, which of course means it probably won't be available to players (a la the purple Lightforged Draenei heritage armor).

How many posts I have to send to upload the pic of my toon?

Quote Originally Posted by Myrko View Post
    How many posts I have to send to upload the pic of my toon?
    10 posts before you can post links and images.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    10 posts before you can post links and images.
    Thank you

Love it haha, never got the CM back in MoP
    There's another recolor of that set that resembles the Tier 3 armor.

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2020-04-15 at 01:13 PM.

So far the items from Shadowlands looks really promising! Can't wait for Blizzard to fuck it up somehow.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post

I like the new sets imo, only question remains is if I'll main with my vanilla rogue or my holy paladin :>
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithrilina
    Do we girls get an E.B.O.O.B.S. (Equipment-Based OverpOwered Best-in-Slot) number?

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post

*snip*
    In case you're not too keen on the giant shoulders, you can use the Tier 3 Paladin armor to get a more presentable look, imo.