Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post

Hmmm.
    Love it haha, never got the CM back in MoP
    Attention all members of staff, corporate asks that in these trying pandemic times we stay safe and avoid spreading the virus, therefore please remain at your desks at all times, you ARE allowed to contact friends and family using company phones, but you must always maintain productivity. Leaving your desk will result in a written warning, and leaving the office will result in immediate termination.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    10 posts before you can post links and images.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHumanResources View Post
    Love it haha, never got the CM back in MoP
    There's another recolor of that set that resembles the Tier 3 armor.

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2020-04-15 at 01:13 PM.

So far the items from Shadowlands looks really promising! Can't wait for Blizzard to fuck it up somehow.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post

I like the new sets imo, only question remains is if I'll main with my vanilla rogue or my holy paladin :>
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithrilina
    Do we girls get an E.B.O.O.B.S. (Equipment-Based OverpOwered Best-in-Slot) number?

*snip*
    In case you're not too keen on the giant shoulders, you can use the Tier 3 Paladin armor to get a more presentable look, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    So far the items from Shadowlands looks really promising! Can't wait for Blizzard to fuck it up somehow.
    They never think about shields going with sets and never make sure shields don't clip through shoulders on female dwarfs. Would be a first if they did but they won't so they already fucked it up.

Merely a Setback Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    The one and only, Evolving Azeroth! (and Sweden)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    My favourite brainfart of theirs is how they often sort out and exclude different colorations of a set, rather than simply making them all available.

Also, weapons. Can't count the number of times that they've failed to make matching shields and other weapons for X amount of sets.
    Liberté, égalité, fraternité
    ⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚ ゚・⭑
    Funny how silent MMO-C becomes when you put the obvious Incels on ignore...

Finally, a cloak I like that matches well with the Tier 3 set. Thanks, Shadowlands!

Woa nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post

Hmmm.
    I would only switch out the helm for the MoP CM one. I would keep the rest of the new set for the 3D elements. But there is potential. Now if only I hadn't lost my MoP CM set across the timeways

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    My favourite brainfart of theirs is how they often sort out and exclude different colorations of a set, rather than simply making them all available.

Also, weapons. Can't count the number of times that they've failed to make matching shields and other weapons for X amount of sets.
    Ye... I don't understand why they omit so many cool items and models and stuff... Was so happy that the Islands did bring some back but they should have been there from the start. So many missed opportunities.

SL looks extremely promising with its art. I wasn't on board with BFA for most of the plate gear.

I hope they keep in several of these recolors.

edit: That silver recolor posted above was made to be paired with the Silver Hand tabard imo!
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Mixing some sets for my Zandalari Prelate:

(item list in the full image behind the link)

Got a Tauren Sunwalker as well:

But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post

Got a Tauren Sunwalker as well:
    I'm surprised how good that helmet looks on Taurens

Loving these clean, "plain-yet-stylized" 2-handers. First is from a dungeon, the second is a quest reward!

Wish this one was a two-hander, though!

I like the last one, the top 2 feel again to broad for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I'm surprised how good that helmet looks on Taurens
    Yeah, was looking for a replacement for the Leystone Helm, which doesn't quite fit color-wise, at least in neutral light. For Tauren, I like "open" head items, as closed helms usually look quite weird. (In fact, I actually crafted the Dreadful items for this character, but then used them on the Zandalari instead)
    Browsed the uncollected part of my collection and saw this one, but noes, it had fake horns, which didn't look great at all with regular horns. So I cheated and switched to the capped horns, which made it look like the horns from the helm were merely some form of prosthetics.

I do wish there were more simple but high-quality cowls or collars that aren't Leather, many items have other fluff like ornaments or additional solid parts, or horns like in this case. Alaina's Bonnet and the Worn Cloak Toy were disappointments in that regard, looking like Vanilla items.
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2020-04-17 at 09:38 PM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Budong View Post
    For the Emperor!

Purity seals and chainswords. Heretics will burn!

I know Eisenhorn from 40k is in Ordo Xenos but this is an alternate reality version that likes facial hair
    I wan't a 2h Chain sword model so bad...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    I wan't a 2h Chain sword model so bad...
    You and me both battle brother. Or give paladins an off hand bolter

I'd like to see what we can do with a Witch Hunter transmog. It wouldn't be pally but either outlaw rogue or some kind of hunter. I'm not sure if something similar to that hat exists in game for either.

Sorry for the off topic pic.

If you're quiting send me your gold.
    For The AllianceFor The Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Budong View Post
    I'd like to see what we can do with a Witch Hunter transmog. It wouldn't be pally but either outlaw rogue or some kind of hunter. I'm not sure if something similar to that hat exists in game for either.
    Mail Leather might get it. Other than that, the Pilgrim Hat is the closest, but nowhere high enough.

Edit: Not sure why I confused Leather and Mail there. I do recall watching the datamining stream and they mentioned it looked like Leather and Mail were mixed up, the looks and model names not matching, or something.
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2020-04-19 at 12:39 PM.

Mail might get it. Other than that, the Pilgrim Hat is the closest, but nowhere high enough.
    I still think is a safe bet to say that its going to end up as Leather armor, though as a main hunter, i would prefer it over what they shown as mail.

Mail might get it. Other than that, the Pilgrim Hat is the closest, but nowhere high enough.
    My outlaw rogue is quivering in anticipation. Time to burn some heretics!