1. #10901

  2. #10902

  3. #10903
    took this while waiting for a friend to come over for Rustfeather:
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

  4. #10904

  5. #10905
    Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    Grinded out the Elite set last week and got lucky with a matching weapon from the Great Vault yesterday, super happy with the result! Although the belt for the set is amazing design-wise, it clips the bottom part of the tabard. I did find a questing belt that matches the color of the set pretty well though.
    Since there are no good white/silver tabards out there, I decided to go for a red and black one to make it pop a bit and match the Venthyr colors. Considering the Berserking-illusion on the weapon for the blood effect as well.

    Which elite set is this?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post


    Love this, what all did you do?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    posting an oldie but a goodie, classic low-key pally mog

    Love this, whats in it?

  6. #10906
    Quote Originally Posted by InflaterMouse View Post
    Which elite set is this?
    It's the Shadowlands S1 Elite with a shadowlands questing green for the belt. Weapon is the HC Nathria Venthyr 2hander. I switched to Kyrian since then, so I had to swap out the weapon since I couldn't mog the Venthyr weapons anymore. This is the current updated set I'm running (with a much better belt):



    To answer your other two questions, the second pic you quoted is the MoP challenge mode paladin set with the WoD challenge mode polearm and the Kyrian cloak transmog for wings.
    The third pic is WoD S1 non-elite pvp set, Tabard of the Argent Dawn and Plundered Blade of Northern Kings as the weapon. The head piece is Alaina's Bonnet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

  7. #10907
    Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    It's the Shadowlands S1 Elite with a shadowlands questing green for the belt. Weapon is the HC Nathria Venthyr 2hander. I switched to Kyrian since then, so I had to swap out the weapon since I couldn't mog the Venthyr weapons anymore. This is the current updated set I'm running (with a much better belt):



    To answer your other two questions, the second pic you quoted is the MoP challenge mode paladin set with the WoD challenge mode polearm and the Kyrian cloak transmog for wings.
    The third pic is WoD S1 non-elite pvp set, Tabard of the Argent Dawn and Plundered Blade of Northern Kings as the weapon. The head piece is Alaina's Bonnet.
    Nice just getting back into the pally, looking for ideas and spin offs. Love some of the mogs and would love to have them all on my pally but also don't want to use them because someone else is lol.

    Edited to add : the mace LOOKS WAY better for a pally. Also, you could adjust hair color based on tabards as well. Accent it with some of the weapon enchants as well.
    Last edited by InflaterMouse; 2021-08-10 at 08:04 AM.

  8. #10908
    Go for it dude, it's so cool that we literally have 10 years of mogs in this very thread to go through! (10 yr anniversary on the 17th august). Guaranteed to find some inspiration for a set somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

  9. #10909
    Quote Originally Posted by InflaterMouse View Post
    Nice just getting back into the pally, looking for ideas and spin offs. Love some of the mogs and would love to have them all on my pally but also don't want to use them because someone else is lol.
    One thing to note is that some of the pieces/sets you see in here are items that can no longer be obtained, such as the Argent Dawn tabard and the MoP challenge set that you commented on below. It's unfortunate, and I wish they'd stop removing things.

  10. #10910
    Quote Originally Posted by Requitus View Post
    One thing to note is that some of the pieces/sets you see in here are items that can no longer be obtained, such as the Argent Dawn tabard and the MoP challenge set that you commented on below. It's unfortunate, and I wish they'd stop removing things.
    I have most of those and am attempting to build my own version honestly. But yea its sad they take stuff outside of like the challenge mode and tower stuff out the game.

  11. #10911



    This is my prot paladin with a combo of hidden appearance relic gear, HT11 gear, kyrian covenant armor, and the chest piece is a legendary that I got as a random drop from somewhere that I can't remember

    Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

  12. #10912
    I am Murloc! dacoolist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Austin TX
    Posts
    5,558
    Quote Originally Posted by InflaterMouse View Post
    I have most of those and am attempting to build my own version honestly. But yea its sad they take stuff outside of like the challenge mode and tower stuff out the game.
    I've been petitioning blizz to just put them back in the game. Think about this for a minute: You have two easy EASY options for Challenge Mode Mop/Wod/Tower stuff - you re-release the content and scale everything so that its STILL HARD, or you put it on the black market action house. Easy Peazy

  13. #10913
    Matching mount is Foresworn Aquilon.

    Last edited by Requitus; 2021-08-23 at 11:24 PM.

  14. #10914
    simple and efficient !

  15. #10915
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    I've been petitioning blizz to just put them back in the game. Think about this for a minute: You have two easy EASY options for Challenge Mode Mop/Wod/Tower stuff - you re-release the content and scale everything so that its STILL HARD, or you put it on the black market action house. Easy Peazy
    It will be very cheating to buy things on the black market when people put a lot of effort into challange...

  16. #10916
    Quote Originally Posted by Requitus View Post
    That's one dope mog, damn.

  17. #10917
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    I've been petitioning blizz to just put them back in the game. Think about this for a minute: You have two easy EASY options for Challenge Mode Mop/Wod/Tower stuff - you re-release the content and scale everything so that its STILL HARD, or you put it on the black market action house. Easy Peazy
    I am in total agreement with this. Like the tower could have been open always, no reason not to keep it that way and scale it for the instance. Would love to get the challenge modes stuff, I never had the opportunity to run those.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Requitus View Post
    Matching mount is Foresworn Aquilon.

    There is a still a lot of opportunity with this as well. If you wanted the theme to be a bit on the lighter side there are a ton of tabard options that would completely change the feel of this. Love it! Thanks for sharing!

  18. #10918
    Hi guys, how many posts do I need to upload image?

  19. #10919
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrko View Post
    Hi guys, how many posts do I need to upload image?
    10 I believe
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

  20. #10920
    Then sorry guys for spamming but this is 8.... Need two more....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •