Couple of new recolors on the PTR:

This one would go well with the Undead Slaying set

But THIS one is just a beauty

10+ Year Old Account
    I know we've been waiting for this one for a while, but I'm concerned the Warhammer just looks so... small. Like, it feels like it was supposed to be an homage to Arthas'/Paladin hammer from W3 (it's even referenced in the items flavour text), but IDK if the size scaling is off?

https://www.wowhead.com/ptr/item=189...ires-warhammer

(I was looking at it on a body type 1 human, for reference, but the scaling should be an issue (if it is an issue) on other races)
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Like, it feels like it was supposed to be an homage to Arthas'/Paladin hammer from W3 (it's even referenced in the items flavour text), but IDK if the size scaling is off?
    Flavor text says it's no Light's Vengeance. This hammer was designed to fit with the Exile's Reach starter gear and is as simple as the other weapons from that zone. That includes not being so large that a regular soldier couldn't wield it.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just learned that this thing exists, and I now must prepare myself for Trials of Style:

https://www.wowhead.com/item=202295/...aders-claymore

It's got a fine balance between simple (ok, Warcraft simple) and ornate (......... Warcraft ornate). I'd need a specific transmog to work with the colours, but it's a task I'm willing to accept.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    I know we've been waiting for this one for a while, but I'm concerned the Warhammer just looks so... small. Like, it feels like it was supposed to be an homage to Arthas'/Paladin hammer from W3 (it's even referenced in the items flavour text), but IDK if the size scaling is off?

https://www.wowhead.com/ptr/item=189...ires-warhammer

(I was looking at it on a body type 1 human, for reference, but the scaling should be an issue (if it is an issue) on other races)
    It looks like every Warcraft 3 paladin hammer.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    It looks like every Warcraft 3 paladin hammer.
    I guess the way I worded it was a bit weird. I was referring to the size of the hammer's head. The one's that the Paladin unit in W3 uses is enormous, to the point of impossibly sized - but that's the norm of our weapons in WoW.

But I guess we kind of got that hammer in the form of the Order Hall cosmetic maces in Legion.

So uh, how does the trial of style even work?
    Bit embarassing for a long time player to ask, i just kinda never really even noticed where this ToS even is. Or when?
    I don't even know what it really is.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    So uh, how does the trial of style even work?
    Bit embarassing for a long time player to ask, i just kinda never really even noticed where this ToS even is. Or when?
    I don't even know what it really is.
    Honestly, same. I just had a squiz at the wowhead article.

It happens 2 times a year, 5 days at a time - some time in March (so in 2 months roughly) and in August iirc.
    Go to a Transmog NPC, and if the event is happening there will be a "let me join" option.
    You are given 2 themes for Style (appearance - Transmog, character appearance (face, hair, eyes, etc.), etc.) that you get inside the Trial, so it's ideal to prepare before entering (there is a list of what the styles can be, so go off of that). There is a Barber and a Transmog NPC in there so you can customize at will.

Then players are ported up onto the stage in pairs, I think. Then the remaining party votes on the best Style. So the rewards are based on players, but the Style currency isn't miniscule so even if you get last place you still get a fair amount.

Honestly, same. I just had a squiz at the wowhead article.

It happens 2 times a year, 5 days at a time - some time in March (so in 2 months roughly) and in August iirc.
    Go to a Transmog NPC, and if the event is happening there will be a "let me join" option.
    You are given 2 themes for Style (appearance - Transmog, character appearance (face, hair, eyes, etc.), etc.) that you get inside the Trial, so it's ideal to prepare before entering (there is a list of what the styles can be, so go off of that). There is a Barber and a Transmog NPC in there so you can customize at will.

Then players are ported up onto the stage in pairs, I think. Then the remaining party votes on the best Style. So the rewards are based on players, but the Style currency isn't miniscule so even if you get last place you still get a fair amount.
    Ah, thanks!
    The timing kinda explains it escaping my notice, i almost never play in those months due to varying reasons.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

I just learned that this thing exists, and I now must prepare myself for Trials of Style:

https://www.wowhead.com/item=202295/...aders-claymore

It's got a fine balance between simple (ok, Warcraft simple) and ornate (......... Warcraft ornate). I'd need a specific transmog to work with the colours, but it's a task I'm willing to accept.
    Whoa, how long has that been in game? Definitely getting that in march!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    Whoa, how long has that been in game? Definitely getting that in march!
    As far as I can tell, it was added in the latest patch. Bunch of other things too, including the dagger datamined back in TBC that matches Rogues Tier 5. Some of them below:

https://www.wowhead.com/news/beanies...vendors-331203

- - - Updated - - -

Been working on 2 transmogs for a Paladin. Idea for weapon was that the 1h and 2h options would be the same, or extremely similar models. For one, I'm using:
    https://www.wowhead.com/item=67198/scourgebanes-sword
    and
    https://www.wowhead.com/item=869/dazzling-longsword
    And for the other I was PLANNING on using this as the 1h option as it matches a 2h sword:
    https://www.wowhead.com/classic/item...e-of-reckoning
    2h
    https://www.wowhead.com/item=25163/elexorien-blade

EXCEPT THE BLADE OF RECKONING WAS REMOVED! >:^(

That sword is an unused WotLK model, along with a few others:

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...d_appearances/

Hope that all the recolors will be available in some fashion someday, but Blizzard's going to drip-feed them.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2023-01-30 at 10:08 PM.

Shoulders look too light compared to the other armor pieces in the screenshot, but in-game it's far less noticeable.

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2023-02-28 at 05:28 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Ugh, I despise cloaks in wow, but I really like this minimalist mog. Might have to buy the two cloaks this month from TP.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I salute you on this one.

Its creative and its fun to see the cloak work with these light pieces on the shoulder.

The transmog thread over in the Warrior forum is very sad. Posts there are very few and far-between!

The transmog thread over in the Warrior forum is very sad. Posts there are very few and far-between!
    To be fair, a good chunk of the activity here is your posts and reactions to it :P
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Cool This is amazing!

[QUOTE=Gloriandus;54030572]

Could you help me understand where you got these all from? Is there a site with each of the pieces?