DISASTER AVERTED! The new Ashkandi is not overly "stubby". But it is bottom-heavy.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    DISASTER AVERTED! The new Ashkandi is not overly "stubby". But it is bottom-heavy.

Is it like super thick? could you provide a screen from the side?

If so.. damn then it's like the blackwing decent? raid from cata that revamped sword was to thick. How is that suppose to be sharp?

I agree the hilt and everything is a little to much for my taste at least. If they made it slightly smaller these details would also look sharper, it looks a little stretched sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Is it like super thick? could you provide a screen from the side?

If so.. damn then it's like the blackwing decent? raid from cata that revamped sword was to thick. How is that suppose to be sharp?

I agree the hilt and everything is a little to much for my taste at least. If they made it slightly smaller these details would also look sharper, it looks a little stretched sometimes.
    I'd say it's a "medium" thickness, nowhere near as awful as some of their laughably thick sword blades over the past couple of years.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say it's a "medium" thickness, nowhere near as awful as some of their laughably thick sword blades over the past couple of years.

Ye, not a huge fan.. shame.

Google doc with all plate mogs complete with import codes! PLATE TRANSMOG-O-RAMA

10+ Year Old Account
    The new human heritage armor is legit one of my favorite things they've added in game. Lot of potential.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

That recent Trading Post cloak/scarf looks great with the Blood Knight armor.

Google doc with all plate mogs complete with import codes! PLATE TRANSMOG-O-RAMA

Fallen Paladin. Wanted to make him look like one of four horsemen from Naxx. Also fits unholy DK.

Last edited by Zenislav; 2023-04-24 at 04:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparklelord View Post
    IDK if this 'mog/character customization is referencing something, but it looks so familiar and I can't put my finger on it.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

This looks so bad. Vanilla Ashkandi looks so much better than this cartoony abomination. They're not even trying and also a THIRD iteration of this weapon?? C'mon man

Finally, we have a use for those awful chunk-o-boots from Antorus!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Finally, we have a use for those awful chunk-o-boots from Antorus!

I am kinda picky, but I tried this as well, but got annoyed with the blue crystals in that set. The sword goes nicely with the set, shame they added the red, but I guess they tried to give us the Neltharion stuff, but not really the actual set.

Obviously some of the white tones are off, but it's not that noticeable during normal in-game play.

The texture on this old Naxx hammer is laughably poor. There are "skinny" boots for this set which I prefer, but no skinny glove model.

The different shades of gray don't perfectly match but in-game it's not overly noticeable.

10+ Year Old Account
    The texture on this old Naxx hammer is laughably poor. There are "skinny" boots for this set which I prefer, but no skinny glove model.

I know. I love that mace model but when I zoomed in i was baffled. Is it supposed to be rust/decay? It's so shit looking.
    Best not to pay too much attention and just stay zoomed out I guess.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    I know. I love that mace model but when I zoomed in i was baffled. Is it supposed to be rust/decay? It's so shit looking.
    Best not to pay too much attention and just stay zoomed out I guess.
    It totally looks like it was supposed to have some glow that was disabled.