Alliance version of my sword set just incase i have to reroll alliance at some point...

Lightbringer Shoulderbraces
    Heroic Reinforced Sapphirium Battleplate
    Waistguard of Reparation
    Crusader's Glory
    Grand Marshal's Aegis

---------- Post added 2011-09-22 at 07:21 AM ----------

Tier 13 (minus that ugly ass helmet) + Grand Marshal's Sunderer or Spiked Battle Axe

I might have to rethink my axe set...

EDIT

... Meh
    Last edited by Alienx; 2011-09-22 at 07:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get the golden classic pvp axe.

I'm horde so that's not really an option sadly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienx View Post
    I'm horde so that's not really an option sadly.
    Teron gorefiend Axe, whatever that thing is called. Huge and yellow

Yeah it's a better colour match but i was thinking the eagle + wings of the Grand Marshal axe matched the theme of the set... the colours are wrong though which is a pity.

Deleted

This is mine, almost done bar the lack of a helmet (Never drops) and a better mace.

Any ideas for 1h weapons?
    Last edited by mmocba8c82a4a9; 2011-09-22 at 10:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really like our new Tier 13 but it gives some nice options for transmogrifying. Would like to have the parts on wowhead to play with them. Have some awesome ideas

Deleted
    for holy I'm using T2 with Lok'Amir il Romathis and some shield I found on AH; probably going with the first one, but haven't farmed that yet.
    Last edited by mmoc3f39910ec6; 2011-09-22 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baneat View Post

This is mine, almost done bar the lack of a helmet (Never drops) and a better mace.

Any ideas for 1h weapons?
    I would suggest either the Grand Marshal's Long Sword or, if you can do Onyxia, Quel'Serrar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by khrono View Post
    I would suggest either the Grand Marshal's Long Sword or, if you can do Onyxia, Quel'Serrar.
    Yeah got the longsword, can't really say I'm a fan of it though. Still running onyxia for a second chance at t2 helmet though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok ppl time to find a grayish 2 handed weapon to fit in with tier 13.

I was thinking season 10 2 hand mace.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Splosion View Post
    Teron gorefiend Axe, whatever that thing is called. Huge and yellow
    Soul Cleaver? Looks badass.

In vanilla I always dreamed about having T2 with Sulfuras, now I have sulfuras and 2 pieces of the T2. But Blizzard crushed my dreams and won't let me transmog legendaries. :'C Now I'm going for a white/grayish set with the wrathful shoulders and the white version of the T5 head. (On a laptop without WoW etc. so can't really post any images) Does anyone know a nice weapon to go with this set? Sorry for the small amount of info given, but I appreciate any attempt of help since I really have no clue of any good-looking weapons to match this. :/
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by grimbold21 View Post
    ok ppl time to find a grayish 2 handed weapon to fit in with tier 13.
    arcanite reaper hoooooooooooooooooooooooo

---------- Post added 2011-09-22 at 03:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    In vanilla I always dreamed about having T2 with Sulfuras, now I have sulfuras and 2 pieces of the T2. But Blizzard crushed my dreams and won't let me transmog legendaries. :'C
    Why not use the new sulfuras?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not use the new sulfuras?
    That would be awesome, but unless they decide to give me GM powers I think I'll never get my hands on it. I don't have the time to raid anymore.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Raid finder and the massive firelands nerfs will make it much easier to obtain I imagine... and at the very least you can 3 man it at level 90.
    Last edited by Alienx; 2011-09-22 at 02:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dungeon finder and the massive firelands nerfs will make it much easier to obtain I imagine... and at the very least you can 3 man it at level 90.
    I guess.. I could always keep farming the rest of the T2 in peace and quiet while waiting for the next x-pac and then get it. Putting myself through the hell that is random groups is not something I'd do in my current mental state. Still need a weapon for the set I'm going to use now though!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I guess.. I could always keep farming the rest of the T2 in peace and quiet while waiting for the next x-pac and then get it. Putting myself through the hell that is random groups is not something I'd do in my current mental state. Still need a weapon for the set I'm going to use now though!
    Ever considered http://www.wowhead.com/item=19358 ? Or even http://www.wowhead.com/item=19357 ?
    I've only just realized how awesome some of the BWL stuff actually looks. Always thought they had such generic models, but aparently not.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Ever considered http://www.wowhead.com/item=19358 ? Or even http://www.wowhead.com/item=19357 ?
    I've only just realized how awesome some of the BWL stuff actually looks. Always thought they had such generic models, but aparently not.
    The Untamed Blade also, same colour scheme as judgement tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Baneat View Post
    The Untamed Blade also, same colour scheme as judgement tier.
    I almost went with that for a 2H sword set but zin'rokh is much more awesome with wrathful.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Yeah, vanilla-weapons, especially BWL are the only cool items from vanilla in my eyes. The sets... well, you all saw the visual retrospectives. For me, T7 > T3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.