I have seen similar sets like this here, but not exactly. Its t6 warrior look alike, with golden shoulders, Bulwark of Azzinoth and the archaeology sword Scimitar of the Sirocco(this is one awesome sword, try it out ingame, and spin your char. It will trace the glow when you run/fly/fight with it)
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...354;35664&l=80

10+ Year Old Account
    If I were still subbed, I'd probably transmog to something like this. All the needed components are in my bank =)

Last edited by zealous; 2011-09-23 at 03:40 PM.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

Man, I love that addon. Made some pretty good sets with ease from it.

Kaizen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    snip
    Love the 2nd one. The 1st one is kind of meh imo.

P.S. When I had that shield my guildies and me used to joke it looked like a fridge door =)

I couldn't replace it for a looooooooong while, so unlucky with Ulduar drops...
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

I knew someone who was still using it in ICC, she wanted the shield off Blood Queen so bad, and that never dropped either. She finally got one off H Gunship 10.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    I knew someone who was still using it in ICC, she wanted the shield off Blood Queen so bad, and that never dropped either. She finally got one off H Gunship 10.
    I had the same luck with Lanathel in ICC.

The damn floozy didn't want to drop it for me for months.

Got heroic Neverending Winter too just as your friend did eventually.

Only difference I did have a shield from Kologarn and the coffin lid (so many "door" shields in WotLK :P) form ToC in between.

WTB a mix of T5 and Judgement Recolor on a Draenei Female .
    For the Glory of Mankind

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lordrevangr View Post
    WTB a mix of T5 and Judgement Recolor on a Draenei Female .
    Order which part of which set you want in which slot and I'll whip it up for you in Model Viewer =)

@defender

that first pick is almost what i'm doing...but I found that the T1 legs , lawbringer, look a bit better that other options.

Here's my finished set, going for the traditional "Defender of the Light" look without the blandness of Tier 0/1 or the PVP gear:

(Sorry for the poor quality, I used the Wowhead Model Viewer and the Java version seems to be down at the moment.)

An item breakdown
    Head = Lightbringer Faceguard
    Shoulders = Lightbringer Shoulderguards
    Back = Cloak of the Moon
    Chest = Lightbringer Chestguard
    Tabard = Argent Crusader's Tabard
    Wrists = The Seeker's Wristguards
    Hands = Lightbringer Handguards
    Waist = Girdle of Hope
    Legs = Lightbringer Legguards
    Feet = Tide-Stomper's Greaves
    Weapon = Azuresong Mageblade
    Shield = Maximillian's Shield

I'll be using the Grand Marshal's Punisher if I need a 1H Mace, but I'm still looking for a nice 1H Axe to use with the set (I do not like the GM Axe).
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2011-09-23 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zealous View Post
    Order which part of which set you want in which slot and I'll whip it up for you in Model Viewer =)
    Hmm... im guessing Head , Shoulders ,and legs should be t5 all the other t2 recolor !
    Along with Hammer of the Naa'ru OFC !!!
    For the Glory of Mankind

Quote Originally Posted by BDF View Post
    @defender

that first pick is almost what i'm doing...but I found that the T1 legs , lawbringer, look a bit better that other options.
    The tier5 white recolor looks better on a male draenei. I am gonna go for the white t5 recolor, with thoriumweave cloak, waistguard of reparation, standard issue leggaurds (or maybe lawbringer pants), with honor's call 1h sword and the light-bearer's faith shield. Looks pretty awesome on a male draenei, especially compared to the human.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm... im guessing Head , Shoulders ,and legs should be t5 all the other t2 recolor !
    Your exact request:
    http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/2...nshot105ww.jpg

Same w/o helm:
    http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5...enshot107l.jpg

Full dungeon set:
    http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/9...nshot108ip.jpg

Full t5 (was too lazy to find matching boots):
    http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/120...nshot109og.jpg

Have to say I like the pure sets better. The dungeon set is judgmenty and has a skirt. The t5 shows off the draenei curves :P
    Last edited by zealous; 2011-09-23 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zealous View Post
    Your exact request:
    http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/2...nshot105ww.jpg

Same w/o helm:
    http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5...enshot107l.jpg

Full dungeon set:
    http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/9...nshot108ip.jpg

Full t5 (was too lazy to find matching boots):
    http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/120...nshot109og.jpg

Have to say I like the pure sets better. The dungeon set is judgmenty and has a skirt. The t5 shows off the draenei curves :P
    WoW thanks a bunch m8 , im also super thrilled cause you got my toon's exact hair/colour look haha

I think full t5 ( without the head showing) judgement belt and perhaps feet is the best option.

Also Aldori Legacy Defender http://www.wowhead.com/item=28825#screenshots looks awesome with t5 on a draenei chick , but im still looking for a 1handed mace that would suit a holy paladin , a nice weapon choice is Netherbane , but its not a mace
    For the Glory of Mankind

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW thanks a bunch m8 , im also super thrilled cause you got my toon's exact hair/colour look haha
    I used to play a very similar char when I was Alliance, only difference being she had white hair/skin. Same face/horns though.

Before that in Vanilla I had a human paladin and nelf druid. And then my friends rolled Horde and I ended up playing a belf pala for 4.5 years =)

And yeah I had Legacy Defender in my prot OS in TBC. Very nice shield, went well with both t4 and t5.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll add more weapons on the front page tonight as well as the add-on. The front page is due for a clean up.

Also. Moving back to Alaska next week so I'll be gone mostly for that time frame.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by BDF View Post
    @defender

I found a way to make the T11 heroic legs work with the white version of T5, and that is to use the Argent Crusader's Tabard. It covers up the blue portion with the lower flap, allowing the white to blend with the rest of the set really well. Also switched weapons with the graceful elegance of the Twinblade of the Phoenix.

Much better.
    Kaizen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

Here you go dude^^ Added the Aldor tabard for good measure, I don't like gear without tabards unless it's a robe/skirt :P

EDIT: Damn, didn't update the page. You already got the pics you requested :P

EDIT 2: Added the set I'm most likely gonna end up with when 4.3 hits. This used to be the way I looked towards the end of TBC. Switched between the Gladiator's 2h sword and mace, but since I deleted the sword I'll be farming SSC for the lookalike mace until it drops.
    Last edited by Cariboulou; 2011-09-23 at 10:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Deleted
    Played around with the awesome addon MogIt and came up with this:

I played around trying to make a gearset centered around Armageddon....This is what I came up with.

Wish I had the full helm from the Illdari council though....