Just want to make sure I'm not missing a weapon.

I like weapons that sheath on the back. Now that I have Hand of Morchok, I need a 1-h Axe that does just that. The only ones I can think / find of are the ones from ICC Gunship and the hunter specific Brutal ones. Is there any crafted / other raid instance ones?

[QUOTE=Oragan;14653820]This is what im trying to get on my pala, full wrathfull with the mace from well of eternity and the ruthless sheild, but Does anyone know of a white shield that I can get with having to farm 7k honor, I tried the Shield of mists but it dosen't look right, any help would be awsome

that is amazing...

heres mine

---------- Post added 2011-12-20 at 07:39 AM ----------

Need murumasa to drop...not happy with the gloves, any suggestions are welcome.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-12-20 at 05:43 PM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do like that image Sarriah. I'm sporting t2, when headpiece and shoulders t12. Shield is warmasters tank shield and mace is your deathwings healing mace normal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Penançe123 View Post
    Where does this shield drop from

http://i.imgur.com/M2igC.jpg
    That's the Reforged Quel'dorei Crest, rewarded from a quest in Ghostlands (http://www.wowhead.com/quest=9170)

I like skulls. And the color blue.

Back shot to give the cape some love.

Weapon - Honor's Call (Alliance only)
    Shield - Wrathful Gladiator's Barrier
    Back - Sentinel's Winter Cloak

The rest are drops or vendor sold from the T11 phase and should be recognizable to any recent player, hopefully. (that's why I'm not listing them)

Admittedly, I saw the shield on a shaman, inspected him to find out what it was and used it because it absolutely fits with the rest. Previously used Blockade's Lost Shield because I love that thing.

Only missing 2 things to complete my set; I need to stop spending JP on enchanting supplies and buy the hPally boots from the vendor. Also, I don't like the tabard because nothing else on the set has gold coloring on it. The only two tabards that I feel go well with the set are the Tabard of the Lightbringer (because #!@& the haters) or the Tabard of Frost (because MOAR SKULLSSSSS). Both of which I will likely never obtain. FML.
    Last edited by Anstormning; 2011-12-22 at 07:19 PM.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/characte...hakah/advanced

Need to change my weapons (need to drop a mace for transmog to Asuega).
    I don't find any other shield wich fits with my T8 (10 man), if anyone have an idea
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-12-22 at 04:00 PM. Reason: fixed your link

Missing weapons, but all the main ingredients are there. Using part T2 recolour, part T5, and a helm from Shadowmoon Valley which is the only plate helm in game that I liked the look of :P

Couldn't find pants to match though (T2 recolour is a skirt).
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-12-22 at 06:51 PM.

I combined Saltstone armor (Dire Maulish green drop) with PvP season 1 in a custom set I call "holy smokes"
    Armor link is in my sig. You'll see why.
    I've gotten some rather creepy whispers so I might revert it back XD

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Valedus/simple

I like the look of being decked in armor, and this was very easy to come across! Most of it was buyable with honor, or easy to go farm BC instances for (cape and gloves). But I've been thinking of switching to the T8 Helm (don't have it yet, damn you Mimiron! White facemask model, to seem more like plausible armor, but atm the halo is the best looking plate helm I have.) =)
    The white cape is perfect IMO. I plan on Using my current axe and Gurthalak (love the models) for my Ret weapons, and probably get the Torch of the Damned from BT for my mace.
    But... for my prot gear... I'm a big fan of back-sheathed weapons. The sword I want is Slayer of the Lifeless from Naxx, but do you guys know where I can get cool axes for it? Isn't there one in ICC10 or something? Thanks in advance. =)
    Edit: If I didn't need the guild rep, I'd use the Argent Tabard too, matches perfectly. :P
    Last edited by Valedus; 2011-12-23 at 11:18 PM.

Deleted

Head: Judgement Crown

Shoulder: Judgement Spaulders

Shirt: N/A

Chest: Judgement Breastplate

Belt: Judgement Belt

Legs: Judgement Legplates

Boots: Judgement Sabatons

Bracers: Judgement Bindings

Gloves: Judgement Gauntlets

Cape: N/A

Main-hand: Guardian Blade

Off-hand: N/A
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-12-27 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zomgname View Post
    Ok...new pally set I'm going to work towards... hardest parts are one raid drop, rest should be pretty easy..I know of the pants from The Oculus heroic, does anyone know of them elsewhere with the same colorings? Leggings of Protective Auras.
    Could you please list the items, because this set looks awsome.

My solution to not hide current T13 pieces (besides the head which is just awful).

Wrathful legs and feet. Getting the wrathful waist asap. ^^
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-12-27 at 02:43 PM.

Here is 3 sets I am looking at

Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-12-27 at 02:44 PM.

Those look good. Like the Red/Black for sure.

---------- Post added 2011-12-29 at 01:19 PM ----------

How many posts before you can link/post pics?

Deleted
    Hey guys, i need some advice/help. hopefully someone here can direct me to what im looking for

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...54:28221:29253

^^^Thats my current look. (BELF Female)
    I have not been able to find the matching BOOTS and BELT for the set. I'm not even sure if they exist (in white).

I found that belt im using to match very well but im having problem with boots. i cant find any WHITE PLATE BOOTS that go with it.

The closest i got is the ones im using on the link (purple judgement ones).

Can someone help me?? much appriciated

Apologies for not posting an image or a link to my armory. Haven't satisfied the minimum post count to do so.

I'm going to be rocking out the Overlord set (green world drops) when I start playing again, along with Revilgaz's Cutlass and Shield of Control.

I like it mainly because it makes me feel like a special snowflake, given that the armor is relatively unknown, and the weapon and shield are unique modeled quest greens that are also quite obscure.

When I'm gallavanting around in AV, shooting beams of holy fury out the wazzoo, everyone around me will no doubt cower before the glory of my radiant steel-clad chesticles.

Also, my character's name is Daltry - Frostmourne server, if you want to see what the set looks like (absent the belt, which is hideous).

What set is this and is it for a specific class? Would look great on my Death Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Anstormning View Post
    I like skulls. And the color blue.

Back shot to give the cape some love.

Weapon - Honor's Call (Alliance only)
    Shield - Wrathful Gladiator's Barrier
    Back - Sentinel's Winter Cloak

The rest are drops or vendor sold from the T11 phase and should be recognizable to any recent player, hopefully. (that's why I'm not listing them)

Admittedly, I saw the shield on a shaman, inspected him to find out what it was and used it because it absolutely fits with the rest. Previously used Blockade's Lost Shield because I love that thing.

Only missing 2 things to complete my set; I need to stop spending JP on enchanting supplies and buy the hPally boots from the vendor. Also, I don't like the tabard because nothing else on the set has gold coloring on it. The only two tabards that I feel go well with the set are the Tabard of the Lightbringer (because #!@& the haters) or the Tabard of Frost (because MOAR SKULLSSSSS). Both of which I will likely never obtain. FML.

Blade of Savagery
    Bulwark of Azzinoth
    T8 Helm, Shoulders, Gloves, Chest
    T13 Legs
    Relentless Glad Boots
    Relentless Glad belt

I'd like better matching boots... but they'll be fine..... this is for prot.. haven't worked out a ret set yet
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-01-03 at 08:24 PM.

My Paladin:

Sankir on Anetheron US
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-01-03 at 08:27 PM.
    “A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever.”
    ― Shigeru Miyamoto

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a pretty purple paladin. Once I farm up H-T10 I may swap to that since it is purple and less people are using it.

Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-01-03 at 08:27 PM.