Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aemos View Post
    Illidan shield.

Always use illidan shield.
    I'm actually not a fan of it, and every other paladin i see is running around with it, it's getting a little boring to see the lack of variety in paladin (or even shamans using it now) shields.

Decided to go with http://www.wowhead.com/item=51533/wr...rs-shield-wall until i can get the ICC one or beth'liac's shield.
    Last edited by mmoca8c3a8c487; 2012-01-03 at 03:59 PM.

My current transmog look... Still looking for more sexy leg plates!... =)

10+ Year Old Account
    How...very exposed! o_o
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    T2 recolour set ftw

my prot pally is only level 51, working on leveling it as a guild tank, was going for a more "dark" look kinda like a fallen paladin..but as I level I'm sure I will find more gear to go with it I hope..

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Scaina/simple

my Cloak will either be hidden or not depending on if I can get a dark one to go with the set.. also what is a shield to go with it? (and weapon if there is one)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dengir View Post
    my prot pally is only level 51, working on leveling it as a guild tank, was going for a more "dark" look kinda like a fallen paladin..but as I level I'm sure I will find more gear to go with it I hope..

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Scaina/simple

my Cloak will either be hidden or not depending on if I can get a dark one to go with the set.. also what is a shield to go with it? (and weapon if there is one)
    Hey, i had the same idea for my ret paladin and farmed the Death Knight rare starter set in naxxramas, this is the result:

i'm still lacking a kilt, and there seems to be none (i love kilts ) in that color.... you could go for the same set once you can enter naxxramas at lvl 80 if you like the look. Here is my armory if you're interested in the items used.

i'd suggest the following items for sword/shield, matching the set:
    Sword
    Shield

Quote Originally Posted by Azari View Post
    Hey, i had the same idea for my ret paladin and farmed the Death Knight rare starter set in naxxramas, this is the result:
    http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/2755/g3lvko6n_jpg.htm
    i'm still lacking a kilt, and there seems to be none (i love kilts ) in that color.... you could go for the same set once you can enter naxxramas at lvl 80 if you like the look. Here is my armory if you're interested in the items used.

i'd suggest the following items for sword/shield, matching the set:
    Sword
    Shield
    that is nice. very nice. But I know people are going to be like "if you wanted to look like a DK roll a DK"... Now, if I can talk my guild into doing Naxx for transmog runs lol

Deleted
    At lvl 85 you need only 3 people for naxxramas 10man (two if you skip thaddius and kel)
    and seeing how many Death Knights are using the T2 recolor, i find using the blue starter set very valid :P

besides: A DK-tank lookalike wearing a shield seems very cool too!

ps: the off-set items drop like mad, every boss has one or two of them in his loottable. it took me 2 runs to get the complete set (yeah, i was lucky )
    getting the weapons is another thing though...
    Last edited by mmoca1e9535a29; 2012-01-04 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azari View Post
    At lvl 85 you need only 3 people for naxxramas 10man (two if you skip thaddius and kel)
    and seeing how many Death Knights are using the T2 recolor, i find using the blue starter set very valid :P

besides: A DK-tank lookalike wearing a shield seems very cool too!

ps: the off-set items drop like mad, every boss has one or two of them in his loottable. it took me 2 runs to get the complete set (yeah, i was lucky )
    getting the weapons is another thing though...
    I see your point. Wonder why we can't just buy it from the vendor like DK's can..
    Also my luck with drops... yea its going to take a LONG time lol

Howdy dowdy y'all!

I'm currently working on a T6-esque set for my Paladin, and upon reading the news of the old PvP weapons and gear being untransmoggable, and being a BE, I am now having issues trying to find matching weapons for the set. I like to have mog options for any type of weapon I may equip, and the color combinations of the T6 are proving moderately difficult to match now for some reason (Possibly from breaking my glasses and everything being partially blurry lol).

Any help?

Diagnosis - BE - Mage - Shattered Hand - US <--Main
    Absolutia - BE - Mage - Shattered Hand - US
    Sanctius - BE - Paladin - Shattered Hand - US

Ok... I really need some help... Been trying to look around for a nice leg plate... But can't seem to find a nice one browsing through wowhead... Anyone come across any nice hands, leg plates and feet to go along with my current transmog? Really appreciate much! =)

Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-01-07 at 12:49 AM.

I need to find a new belt for the green set. Planning also on getting a new shield (probably can get both from AQ).
    The red set could use a better weapon, but I can't think of one.
    Yellow one needs a better shoulder and a weapon.

Neither of them uses a helmet... I'm not really a fan of helms. I used to have that T6 crown, but since I didn't use helm on other sets I'd have to keep chaging the display all the time and I ended up giving up on it.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-01-07 at 12:51 AM.

Looks like some of you could really, really use a girlfriend.

Don't insult people -Myrrar
    Last edited by Myrrar; 2012-01-06 at 06:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snater View Post
    Looks like some of you could really, really use a girlfriend.
    If you're referring to the skimpy sets, I have a husband, thanks!

I also have a non-skimpy set :P but come on. Even girls can enjoy some eye candy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jyuri View Post
    Ok... I really need some help... Been trying to look around for a nice leg plate... But can't seem to find a nice one browsing through wowhead... Anyone come across any nice hands, leg plates and feet to go along with my current transmog? Really appreciate much! =)

Vanguard Legplates.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=14859

My Scarlet Onslaught Pally

Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-01-16 at 06:12 PM.

Ædious, you are my new hero. To make a such "basic" looking set and yet to look so cool. Impressive.

Thanks!

10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    Updaaated first post.

I am so close to finishing my set but... I love a combo of warrior LFR tier with their 251 ICC tier gear look a like stuff. n_n
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

i need some opinions on this blood knight set, since there aren't alot of blood knight items avaibable atm that includes nice looking epic pieces (the only real Blood set u can make includes some ugly models imo, and it's still not the right colour)

Yay or Nay ?

Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-01-16 at 06:14 PM.