I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a cloak that matches Paladin Tier 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a cloak that matches Paladin Tier 2.
    The Blood Knight one or my persona fav is this: http://www.wowhead.com/item=46321/sunglimmer-drape
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    The Blood Knight one or my persona fav is this: http://www.wowhead.com/item=46321/sunglimmer-drape
    Neither are obtainable for me. I'm not a Blood Elf and I defeated Algalon back in LK.

Neither are obtainable for me. I'm not a Blood Elf and I defeated Algalon back in LK.
    Pretty sure Sett was talking about http://www.wowhead.com/item=29382 Justice point cloak from a vendor in Shattrah.
    "Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron."- Cracked.com

Seen fella pally today in full challenge mode set, looks so awesome im so jelly , when i get time will work on that as mog
    Armory links: Paladin Death Knight

Deleted
    Changed my shield and bought a matching mount.

Last edited by mmoc578b7bfb99; 2012-11-12 at 06:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You got the disc in both 10 and 25 man? Both turn ins do not relate to each other last time I checked in Cata.

And yeah the JP one was the one I was referring too. ><; I should have given a link as well, sorry!

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's how my Paladin currently looks. I decided to go the orange space power ranger look since I don't see a whole lot of people sporting it. That and it was my favorite set in BC.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    So I know everyone and their mother wanted to do Judgement once transmog was announced. I held off and I've had a few sets since then however not this reset but the last one a guildie and myself got bored and decided to run some old content just for the hell of it. I wanted to do BWL since I was actually missing the belt for the Judgement set but I really did not plan on it dropping however it did. Move foward to Nef and the Ashkandi also dropped. I've never seen the sword drop till that night ever and I've run BWL a dozen times over on my hunter in the past and a few random times while getting the ore for my legendary. Needless to say when both dropped that run I felt like actually going and Transmoging into the old set and keeping it for a few. Yes I do have the helm most of the time however I never leave helms turned on.

Deleted
    Havn't seen alot with this set so I feel special enough, really happy with the sword! Only missing Tabard of the Lightbringer now which i'll have in a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Firminator View Post

Still looking for a sword, been farming up Armageddon but to no avail. Any suggestions?

Edit: Idk how to make it smaller lol
    There are several other swords that "work" in the mean time, but I would highly suggest not giving up on Armageddon. I finally got mine, took several tries. Just don't give up on it, you'll get it.

---------- Post added 2012-11-12 at 09:25 AM ----------

Lawbringer (Tier 1) Recolor - No helm..just looks goofy in red
    Hammer of Ji'zhi - AQ'40
    Ruthless Gladiator's Drape of Meditation - I'm not sure if this version is still available. Cataclysm PVP gear reworks every season was very odd to say the least.
    Last edited by Ragedaug; 2012-11-12 at 09:31 AM.

This is what I'm currently using. Ignore (of course) the boots bleeding through the lower half of the skirt. Wowhead does that w/it's 3d preview.

My latest work:

(If someone knows how to make the thumbnail work properly, feel free to share)
    Ashkandi, Greatsword of the Brotherhood
    Avenger Crown
    Swiftsteel Shoulders
    Heartshatter Breastplate
    Tabard of the Achiever
    Backusarian Gauntlets
    Belt of the Seven Seals
    Immolation Legplates
    Apocalypse's Advance
    Not quite sure what's wrong with the link, I can't make it work.
    Last edited by Rasstapp; 2012-11-17 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Can't make the link work, so I'm just gonna go full size on the image instead since the thumbnail is un-clickable.

Deleted
    After several years of reading the forums, i finally made an account so i could get some inspiration from you guys.

(first post so cant post links)

Now, what i want is some gear that would look great along with the Head and the shoulders im using, does anyone in here have any tip?
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-11-14 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Image added

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwhoop View Post
    After several years of reading the forums, i finally made an account so i could get some inspiration from you guys.

Now, what i want is some gear that would look great along with the Head and the shoulders im using, does anyone in here have any tip?
    I feel that parts from http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1249 fits quite nicely with the tier your head is from (13 I think?). Although, they might not match your shoulders as good, since the orange is much more potent in those.

Whenever I feel a bit less creative when trying out new sets I just take two sets with a similar color and mix a few items, so you could do that with the Merciless set and Firelands tier.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by bigwhoop View Post

At the moment I think that the difference in colours is very big, plus the blue version of tier 6 has never really called my attention as a horde paladin. It is true that you could make a very nice combination between tier 12, the season 2 ( I think its the one of your shoulders) and the samurai looking dps plate version in pandaria with that orange tone and make a nice collage.

Here is my current transmogs...

This is my PvE gear. Its basically LFR tier 13 except for the boots which I have never enjoyed those "pair of socks" looking boots.

and this is my PvP gear. Im trying to get the boots that go with this set but atm neither koralon 10 or emalon 25 are willing to give them
    Last edited by Abeto; 2012-11-15 at 02:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is kinda the route I want to go for my new xmog. Lot of warrior gear-I can't help it. Love their sets.

Wowmodel viewer and photobucket are both being stupid right now. I'll upload more sets I've been working on to share.

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...3;34258:11+1:0

This is what I will be farming for my pally. Just need to come up with a nice shield, 1h weapon, and two hand weapon. Also, may look for a different chest that matches a little better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rulk View Post
    What shield is that? Looks perfect with the rest of the set.

Only critique is the mace. Get yourself a Light's Justice! http://www.wowhead.com/item=28771
    it's called Khan's Buckler and it's awesome.

and no, that mace won't fit the set, got myself the Stormstrike Hammer
    Last edited by mmoc3f39910ec6; 2012-11-25 at 11:49 AM.

Deleted
    I've been running around looking like this for a little while..