10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Well, I've vendored ALOT of awesome gear that I wish I kept... Bank spaces aint infinite(Or how you spell that word) :P
    But.. but Ashbringer has always been a badass weapon, even before the uncorrupted became unobtainable.

@Lantern214, your signature is awfully big, might want to check if it isn't breaking the rules. ;o
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Respectfully disagree, doesn't really match the outfit in his photo for example.
    See, the Ashbringer is an icon, not a fashion accessory. When I personally see someone with it, I'm not concerned with whether or not its color scheme goes well with their overly accessorized armor trend. I immediately think "Damn, that's the mother fucking Ashbringer. Well done."

Besides, weapons are normally a stain on transmog sets. Between the DragonBallZ enchants and/or the fact that every uses the same 3 skins from each weapon type regardless of the time they put into their creative mog set, I normally look right past the weapon anyway.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

What do you guys thing of this? Took me a while to find the perfect pieces, just wondering if any of you guys could throw some better gear suggestions this way
    Frenzy - Barthilas - Ret Paladin
    Twitch Channel - http://www.twitch.tv/sythirus
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAu...iFqEZf6SKJ-Cpw

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    But.. but Ashbringer has always been a badass weapon, even before the uncorrupted became unobtainable.

@Lantern214, your signature is awfully big, might want to check if it isn't breaking the rules. ;o
    Oh I agree, I was never lucky enough to get it, and I was playing rogue in Vanilla/TBC :P This pala was just an alt at that time.

@Sythirus; what boots are those? Cant realy recognize them :O
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Oh I agree, I was never lucky enough to get it, and I was playing rogue in Vanilla/TBC :P This pala was just an alt at that time.

Looks like tier 11 to me.

Heroic T11 I believe.
    lol casual - Ret masochist since 05

Rullk

Ahh yeah ofc, when you mentioned it I saw it stright away :P
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Finally got my final pieces from MC and AH for a set I've been working on.

Awesome set Bonkura Very unique!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome set indeed, very nice use of the tier 2.5 shoulders!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted

Items used
    [Replica Shado-Pan Helmet]
    [Saronite War Battleplate] (recolor) excluding helm
    [Tabard of the Lightbringer]
    [Wall of Terror]
    [Blade of Savagery]

I was actually running this set without a helm, but after I hit exalted with Shado-Pan I noticed that the replica helm fits perfectly for this set.
    Last edited by mmoceb2038953a; 2012-12-08 at 02:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galm View Post
    I was actually running this set without a helm, but after I hit exalted with Shado-Pan I noticed that the replica helm fits perfectly for this set.
    It does, but in my opinion there's not enough blue in the set to make the tabard look like it fits. But, I would probably use that tabard with whatever set I wore if I ever get my hands on it
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galm View Post
    img]ibreakyourlink
    Items used
    [Replica Shado-Pan Helmet]
    [Saronite War Battleplate] (recolor) excluding helm
    [Tabard of the Lightbringer]
    [Wall of Terror]
    [Blade of Savagery]

That is a purdy set. However, I doubt it would look any good on a tauren, few things do. :V
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    That is a purdy set. However, I doubt it would look any good on a tauren, few things do. :V
    I happily rock my T5 set!!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Yzy/advanced

Amazing sig compliments of Alyajna!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yzyz View Post
    Argh! I have all the pieces of that set but the shield! GRULL WHY YOU DO THIS TOO ME!

Anyway, this is my current firelordish set: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...othic/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    Argh! I have all the pieces of that set but the shield! GRULL WHY YOU DO THIS TOO ME!

Anyway, this is my current firelordish set: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...othic/advanced
    The only negative of the tauren is that most helms look so awkward. I dig it though. I like that you went with the heroic firelands set too.

Amazing sig compliments of Alyajna!

So. Has anyone cobbled together a decent dark-themed set for that new Axe from Terrace?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PetersenIII View Post
    So. Has anyone cobbled together a decent dark-themed set for that new Axe from Terrace?
    Came accross a guy wearing this in SW:

10+ Year Old Account
    I am running MC and BWL. for both Lawbringer and Judgement I only need the pants, boots, belt and only the chest for Judgement. has anyone gotten these items before (preferable recently)? whats the drop rate like? WoWhead says 20% which is pretty high but the few comments down there say they have been running this for months with them not ever dropping.
    I was wondering if anyone who has farmed this stuff before can tell me how it went for them.

Deleted
    This is the best I could come up with, still waiting for the introduction of the old pvp gear so I can replace the shield.