I swear I'm a pally....

10+ Year Old Account
    Every post I see with the challenge mode armor makes me extremely jealous.

I'm slightly curious though-are rets viable for getting gold? I'm seeing a lot of tanks/healers in the paladin xmog parts for that set.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Every post I see with the challenge mode armor makes me extremely jealous.

I'm slightly curious though-are rets viable for getting gold? I'm seeing a lot of tanks/healers in the paladin xmog parts for that set.
    I've seen plenty of rets with it on listings.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    This is the best I could come up with, still waiting for the introduction of the old pvp gear so I can replace the shield.

snip
    If you mean the Grand Marshal's Aegis, I wouldn't hold your breath. They made it so only players who reached Knight-Captain or higher during the old pvp-grind are allowed to transmog the pre-bc pvp gear.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...alachim/simple
    Not entirely satisfied with the gloves/chest

Off-topic: Rets are viable for challenge modes, but you might have to switch glyphs in the middle of the run inbetween pulls.

I dont see a problem with switching glyphs, I do it 100 of times during raids/LFR - AOE Glyphs/singeltarget Glyphs etc etc :P

I love watching this thread, so many good ideas to transmog I'm boring though, just rocking the new pvp gear And running with a tier 6 mix for my PvE set, to easier see if I'm wearing the same set x] Been scolded a few times for PvEing in my PvP set without noticing
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Speaking of ashbringer, a funny thing is I know a guy who vendored his in bc when he had too little bank space for more "important" items
    Bwahahaha. Man I would be ashamed it that was me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmmmmmBacon View Post
    If you mean the Grand Marshal's Aegis, I wouldn't hold your breath. They made it so only players who reached Knight-Captain or higher during the old pvp-grind are allowed to transmog the pre-bc pvp gear.
    The shield im after is from a cata season, I think its the last season but im not 100% sure.

Cant seem to find a link to it now, but yeah. Thats the last season from Cataclysm Hope the vendor comes back, as I for some reason have sold my chest piece when cleaning my bank : /
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

[QUOTE=Defender;18322240]New revised version of this set using the Martyr legs.

this is too kaisen's set, with the T2 pieces. if either he or someone else could please provide information.

could you please tell me what belt/pants/shoulders you are using?

/beg

Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    The shield im after is from a cata season, I think its the last season but im not 100% sure.
    check the vendors in gadgetzan

Quote Originally Posted by mmmmmmmBacon View Post
    check the vendors in gadgetzan
    Did they put back season 11 vendors? They did remove them when MoP came out

15+ Year Old Account
    Current one.

Kind looks like the one I'm rocking atm. Except I'm using Pauldrons of the Touched.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yzyz View Post
    Same. Using the matching mace(Hyjal)/Shield(Gruul) for holy and this axe for ret.

Deleted
    Hey there, fabulous paladin community! I'm not a big poster here, but I want to share my paladin tastes!
    So, this is how I want to look, specced retribution
    http ://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=84420:81605:81614:78439:84419:51000:71352:39637;32570:33726;77217;71780
    (remove spaces for the link)
    ...In the page, if the link works right, there are 2 other shoulder pieces.
    Which one would -you- choose? I'm really puzzled about it, all seems fitting quite nicely..
    Also, there is evry 2H mog the set needs, depending on availability.
    (soon a link of my wishlist for the tank spec, but is a little more complicated)

P.S: I apologize for eventual wrong use of words, I'm not motherlanguage.

P.P.S: ...Anyone has an idea for a cloak fitting the set? I can't think about any.. Thanks for eventual advices!
    Last edited by mmoce1b16cfe0e; 2012-12-11 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Galm View Post
    Came accross a guy wearing this in SW:
    Can someone be so nice and figure out what parts this is? I'll give you a cookie <3

Can't be completed. Shoulders, helm, boots, belt are unobtainable. From Old Scholomance and the lv85 version of Theramore.

As for the remaining pieces...

Axe is the LFR version of Shin'ka.
    Gauntlets are Steelgrip Gauntlets, crafted
    Chest is Spiderfang Carapace, from one of the arena bosses in BRD.
    Legs are an honor item, from WSG vendor
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

As a Rogue, this is how I see every Paladin.

I personally prefer T2, T8 for easy to obtain pieces.
    Bloodscale set isn't half bad set.
    Alliance players who have Rank 9 or higher titles from Classic, or happen to have the Replica armor, I'd suggest the Grand-Marshels armor and Weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Can someone be so nice and figure out what parts this is? I'll give you a cookie <3
    Warcraft Model Viewer, Item ID's, and WoWhead would all like to be your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Can't be completed. Shoulders, helm, boots, belt are unobtainable. From Old Scholomance and the lv85 version of Theramore.

As for the remaining pieces...

Axe is the LFR version of Shin'ka.
    Gauntlets are Steelgrip Gauntlets, crafted
    Chest is Spiderfang Carapace, from one of the arena bosses in BRD.
    Legs are an honor item, from WSG vendor
    Sucks, got the helm from lvl 85 Theramore though :P

Warcraft Model Viewer, Item ID's, and WoWhead would all like to be your friend.
    Wouldnt that mean I have to browse trough everything, when I have no idea what those pieces are? Or had no clue