Deleted
    My new Transmog!

cant post links yet, so can an mod please fix the pic please
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-12-31 at 02:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%A0l/advanced

something i'm working on, the name is Deàl if the link doesn't work because of my alt letter
    Liked it, I like the Scepter you're using alot myself, just can't bring myself to mix/match sets a lot. I like to have a uniform, streamlined look.

My current looks. Purple T2 with the High King Maulgar Mace and Non-elite S11 with Ashkandi. Working on a T6 based set but the girdle of hope from azgalor just won't drop!

Quote Originally Posted by Akhom View Post
    Liked it, I like the Scepter you're using alot myself, just can't bring myself to mix/match sets a lot. I like to have a uniform, streamlined look.

*snip*

*snip*

My current looks. Purple T2 with the High King Maulgar Mace and Non-elite S11 with Ashkandi. Working on a T6 based set but the girdle of hope from azgalor just won't drop!
    I do believe there's a tier 6 lookalike belt available for Justice Points. If I recall correctly, from Quel'Danas JP gear vendor...

Waistguard of Reparation
    Last edited by Krekko; 2012-12-25 at 01:26 AM. Reason: Grabbed the link!

<snip>

I totally love the S11 set. Easily one of the best pally sets ever. The 10m shield from ICC goes moderately well with it (wrong coloured glow on the eyes but otherwise it's a match). The fact the bronze set goes so well with asscandy is a bonus too

I never realised it was all removed with the start of MoP. I farmed like crazy for it as soon as it was available for honour after the end of the season and before MoP release, rather glad I did. Was wondering why I didn't see more of it around but if it was removed then that explains it.

The gold version with a shield from Karazhan and Quel'Serrar (find my old post here) looks perfect
    Last edited by mercutiouk; 2012-12-25 at 01:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Decided to level a Paladin after luckily winning the Dreadnaught Shoulders on my level one. (Low Quality Screenshots,sorry)

Belt/Boots look horribad. Just gonna wait until more Dreadnaught Pieces show up in the BMAH. Armory
    Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2012-12-25 at 04:44 AM.

Deleted
    Shado-Pan Heavy Monk (Paladin)

... wowhead.com/compare?items=40907:40927:40939:90846:40963:40400:90327

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    I do believe there's a tier 6 lookalike belt available for Justice Points. If I recall correctly, from Quel'Danas JP gear vendor...

Waistguard of Reparation
    That's the one, thanks Saradain! And here I thought I had compared all the alternatives and all of them have the redish s3 colouring

So now my pvp set has the full t6 pre-swp look (swp offsets sucked somewhat), just like Dalaran npc Danric the Bold. So Offsets are the belt mentioned above, the Tide-Stomper Greaves and the Crazy Cenarion Cloak, the last one being a green quest reward from terrokar forrest.

Missing a weapon choice, that matches the golden-blue theme of the set, though. Looking at Ulduar swords, Storm Rune Edge or Abbadon might be fitting choices.
    Last edited by mmocea490e6ad4; 2012-12-25 at 10:44 AM.

That's the one, thanks Saradain! And here I thought I had compared all the alternatives and all of them have the redish s3 colouring

So now my pvp set has the full t6 pre-swp look (swp offsets sucked somewhat), just like Dalaran npc Danric the Bold. So Offsets are the belt mentioned above, the Tide-Stomper Greaves and the Crazy Cenarion Cloak, the last one being a green quest reward from terrokar forrest.

Missing a weapon choice, that matches the golden-blue theme of the set, though. Looking at Ulduar swords, Storm Rune Edge or Abbadon might be fitting choices.
    Ever thought of using the cloak "Night's End". It matches the tier 6 almost perfectly!

Deleted
    This is mine after some lucky drops in Ulduar

Deleted
    you could try one of the new PvP - belts, especially the ret one ( xyz of prowess). i think the model would fit very nicely, but i'm not really sure about the color.

The matching belt texture for T8/25 is available from one of the Molten Front vendors.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    The matching belt texture for T8/25 is available from one of the Molten Front vendors.
    Oh my god! Ty a LOT! <3 <3

Quote Originally Posted by GuiZe View Post
    I'm hoping we get the Lionheart champion greatswords back.
    i actually still have mine along with blazefury 1h sword. i had dragonstrike and stormherald made as well as i would switch between swordsmith and macesmith all the time. then i vendored dragonstrike and stormherald to make space in my bags.

still annoyed and hoping that i can make them again. never made bloodmoon...but would love to make it.

if they still cost the same amount...i'm going to make a few of them so i can sell them in the ah if they are BOE. they'll sell like crazy at first.

Quote Originally Posted by twinkfist View Post
    i actually still have mine along with blazefury 1h sword. i had dragonstrike and stormherald made as well as i would switch between swordsmith and macesmith all the time. then i vendored dragonstrike and stormherald to make space in my bags.

still annoyed and hoping that i can make them again. never made bloodmoon...but would love to make it.

if they still cost the same amount...i'm going to make a few of them so i can sell them in the ah if they are BOE. they'll sell like crazy at first.
    If they make them BoE, BS' will be very glad :P Think of all that gold the first weeks you'll get from that.

And about deleting gear - I deleted my while t10HC25man gear because my bank was full.. Didnt know about the transmog at the time, regret it to this day as I dont care about farming it again x] Spent enough time in ICC
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Shado Panadin final version

wowhead.com/compare?items=40907:40927:40939:90846:40963:84424:84426:49054:90327:90334;77191

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks nice Amma. Only thing I dislike is the boots, because as a plate wearer I can't abide going into battle in sockfeet.

any1 know where i can find a gold xmog set for my ret inc a cloak? i was thinking the t2 but it dosen't seem to look that gold

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    any1 know where i can find a gold xmog set for my ret inc a cloak? i was thinking the t2 but it dosen't seem to look that gold
    Tier 6 with the cloak from Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeActionTess View Post
    Tier 6 with the cloak from Kil'jaeden

hmm i see back to sunwell i go as soon as i can get on the server

btw is kalegos soloable?

also which cloak for kil'jaden am i looking for?
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2012-12-29 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    hmm i see back to sunwell i go as soon as i can get on the server

btw is kalegos soloable?
    I don't think he is soloable, however you can very easily go around him and skip the encounter entirely.