My prot set.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2013-01-03 at 07:08 PM.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Deleted
    lots of nice efforts

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonso View Post

I use the same set for ret with heroic zoids xmog'd.
    Looks nice, but more of a Draenei-set don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    Looks nice, but more of a Draenei-set don't you think?
    It's very Aldor-like (which I guess goes without saying considering the name of the shield). It's a faction of Draeneis, but it's neutral. It still works regardless of race, I find.

Guys/Girls i would love to ask for some help, i want to build mog set around T14 normal tier shoulders, and sugestions for rest, my mind is blank >.<'
    Armory links: Paladin Death Knight

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pedjaland View Post
    Guys/Girls i would love to ask for some help, i want to build mog set around T14 normal tier shoulders, and sugestions for rest, my mind is blank >.<'
    T8 10man would be nice IMO

@Sonso : I like it, and female model (Belf and draenei) can pull of anything ! They really are much better than any other model IMO. Nice choice of pieces to mix-match

@Regen : sorry but this set on a tauren, protection on top of that really doesn't seem to fit :/. I mean, you are BIG, your role is to tank, so wearing a purple robe really looks like you're too fragile for the job. Unless the strong role/appearance contrast is intended, if that is the case, then I guess this is totally up to you . Regardless, the shield if off. It's hard, trashy, and doesn't fit the set. Sonso's shield would work better IMO, for the color and the "neat" aspect that goes along better with the robe.
    Don't misunderstand me, I sometimes love robes. T10 and T8 were awesome, but this one really looks like cloth and is better suited to a heal or any female model regardless of the spec/race IMO.

Yeah I ran one dungeon looking like that, and switched. It didn't feel right.

Me, with a little tweaking. (I didn't like the floating hoof.)
    I know this is a pretty common transmog (besides the sword), but I really do enjoy it.
    Last edited by Libram; 2013-01-04 at 05:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Libram View Post

Me, with a little tweaking. (I didn't like the floating hoof.)
    I know this is a pretty common transmog (besides the sword), but I really do enjoy it.
    Cant say the belt and head pieces match to this set though.. Maybe with the original colors?

And not much to say about my set (You can see it in the armory link below), just full Grand Marshall set. Kinda glad I got to rank 8 on this char as an alt back in Vanilla And the fact that someone mention how awesome it looks in almost every BG/RBG/LFR I'm in just makes it even more awesome (Running full GM with the GM 2hand axe as ret)
    Last edited by Noxina; 2013-01-04 at 07:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

And side bar - Tauren make stupid paladins. I miss my Belf, oddly.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    And side bar - Tauren make stupid paladins. I miss my Belf, oddly.
    Not really the place for it really...

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Cant say the belt and head pieces match to this set though.. Maybe with the original colors?

And not much to say about my set (You can see it in the armory link below), just full Grand Marshall set. Kinda glad I got to rank 8 on this char as an alt back in Vanilla And the fact that someone mention how awesome it looks in almost every BG/RBG/LFR I'm in just makes it even more awesome (Running full GM with the GM 2hand axe as ret)
    Jealous... hope they someday make them available to others someway though I understand if they don't.

My own is less special but I've grown fond of it:

I tried to go for an argent transmog, the legs and boots are a bit too gold for my taste but it's best fit I found.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2013-01-04 at 04:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pedjaland View Post
    I actually like the T14 normal set + the Shattered Sun Tabard.

Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    Not really the place for it really...
    Yes it is. This is a thread about how our paladins look. Also, 3 or so posts before that, a person commented on my Tauren being too "big" for that set, and it would work better on female models.

cant post my picture yet. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    The first page is gonna be updated when I get more feedback on the BS change. Same with the xmog lifts if they happen in this upcoming patch.

Tier set and PVP gear still needs sorting through to figure which is which for item level. So they'll be added when the patch is closer to a release.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivendor View Post
    Jealous... hope they someday make them available to others someway though I understand if they don't.

My own is less special but I've grown fond of it:

I tried to go for an argent transmog, the legs and boots are a bit too gold for my taste but it's best fit I found.
    The only way they should imply old vanilla gear transmog is from high ratings (Like reach 2k rating for gear, and 2.2k rating for weapon) This way it would still be rare, as I would assume most people would transmog into it :P
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    The first page is gonna be updated when I get more feedback on the BS change. Same with the xmog lifts if they happen in this upcoming patch.

Tier set and PVP gear still needs sorting through to figure which is which for item level. So they'll be added when the patch is closer to a release.
    Any word if the old models being brought back are BoE or BoP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Any word if the old models being brought back are BoE or BoP
    Negative. Nothing updated or reported yet with the current PTR build they have for players up on the BS stuff.

I'm hoping it's all the Vanilla Naxx / BC stuff. But there are some vanilla quests that have been removed as well that need to come back that make unique BS pieces.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Negative. Nothing updated or reported yet with the current PTR build they have for players up on the BS stuff.

I'm hoping it's all the Vanilla Naxx / BC stuff. But there are some vanilla quests that have been removed as well that need to come back that make unique BS pieces.
    Didn't Blizzard also say they 'would' return items such as Anathema/Benediction/Rhok when they introduced transmogrification?

I wouldn't get my hopes up for Naxx stuff, perhaps the things that aren't called Corrupted Ashbringer, but I'm guessing BC stuff comes back for sure!