10+ Year Old Account
    This and this are/were great "paladin" weapons though. I'd use one of them if I could. :x

More about the animation than the look of the polearms in my opinion, looks so badass!
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    More about the animation than the look of the polearms in my opinion, looks so badass!
    This really. Attacking with a polearm feels amazing. And there are some (see: ICC) that looked good for paladins.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Afaik they're not letting people transmog to polearms because they don't have any 1h animation, so as a fury warrior it wouldn't work.. so they won't let anyone get them. I assume they want to give us polearms, they just haven't gotten around to get a good 1h animation going for warriors.
    I think so too, but it's a really flawed argument from their side. We got rets, frost dks, unholy dks, arms warriors, 3 specs of monks, feral AND guardian druids (9 specs) who could use the ability to mog from and into polearms and they leave it our because of 1 spec..
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    This really. Attacking with a polearm feels amazing. And there are some (see: ICC) that looked good for paladins.
    Love the fact I'm still using the archeaology polearm on my alt warr, because I havent go any upgrade yet. Looks sexy! And not to shabby dps when it's upgraded to 471, even though its agi based.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Perhaps this is a solution they can easily include as part of their remodeling process for all the vanilla races; include a set of 1h "jab" animations that would work with polearms. From that point they can even include 1h javelin weapons for tanks....gogo phalanx

Im still holding onto my blood-tempered ranseur in hopes of the day we get a str polearm or transmog unrestrictions

10+ Year Old Account
    They should keep monks/druids at the top for being able to 'need' the polearms, yeah.

But there is a large crowd that clings to former polearms in hopes of using their models for xmog. That wouldn't hurt anyone to see their wish granted!

That old ZG spear I think exists somewhere in my bags. I wouldn't mind using it again to brush the dust off. Another pro for this thing is we get to look at a new set of animations. I'm sure most us rets are a bit tired of the same old two-handed ones from axes, maces, and swords. Seeing the difference really could be a breath of fresh air for combat.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

I realy wouldnt mind transmogging my wep into the Grand Marshall polearm :] Would be realy awesome if they made this possible when they remake all the old models, a big + from me to them then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    For Naxx stuff I sorta mean. Um. The patterns for Naxx. The old frost resist set. :>

Also for everyone! Take a look at this. I spotted something very interesting here.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=209657/5...anged#comments

Cross your fingers for it!
    Yeah i love the new transmog restrictions changes

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 07:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeActionTess View Post
    Didn't Blizzard also say they 'would' return items such as Anathema/Benediction/Rhok when they introduced transmogrification?

I wouldn't get my hopes up for Naxx stuff, perhaps the things that aren't called Corrupted Ashbringer, but I'm guessing BC stuff comes back for sure!
    Well for the moment Blizzard have only bringed back the old Zul'aman items...

http://www.wowhead.com/news=209406/5...-transmog-gear

10+ Year Old Account
    Lightning Steel Ingot - Combine Trillium and Ghost Iron to create a Lightning Steel Ingot. In the process, you may discover a Blacksmithing plan you have yet to learn.

^ -- Need some lovely blacksmiths to test out what this gives on the PTR. Thank yooou!

Also thinking of a new set. The warrior t14 is kinda pretty, thinking of getting the LFR version. Only problem is I've been ret for life pretty much. I hope the bonus roll thing still works when I swap specs mid role.

Lightning Steel Ingot - Combine Trillium and Ghost Iron to create a Lightning Steel Ingot. In the process, you may discover a Blacksmithing plan you have yet to learn.

^ -- Need some lovely blacksmiths to test out what this gives on the PTR. Thank yooou!

Also thinking of a new set. The warrior t14 is kinda pretty, thinking of getting the LFR version. Only problem is I've been ret for life pretty much. I hope the bonus roll thing still works when I swap specs mid role.
    Could be the old weapon plans like stormherald...felsteel reap...stuff like that

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm thinking it's maybe just from the trainers.

See, the Felsteel reaper ( using it as an example ) still exists in game. It can pop up in a BC raid or just grinding mobs. So in theory all Blacksmiths can still get it. Or just wait around with gold and patience for it to pop up on either AH.

But then stuff like Lionheart is 100% gone from the game. No chance to learn it or the other armor/weapon 'spec' patterns. I'm thinking it'll be the spec ones added rather than stuff you learn from a scroll.

It'd be sure nice though to finally get a Wicked Mithril blade though from this. Or the Firelands raid patterns. But more than likely it'll be the second part I mentioned. Who knows! Only the PTR does!

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you need gametime on the account you're copying a character from to play on the PTR? If not I'll go check out that blacksmithing stuff later today.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Anyone know a nice cloak to go with the Paladin T11 set? I was hoping to get maybe Mistcape Cloak from Uldaman, but no luck so far.
    I have also tried to get Blizzard to give me back my Cloak of Cheerful Flowers that i vendored during the begining of Cata :*(

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Do you need gametime on the account you're copying a character from to play on the PTR? If not I'll go check out that blacksmithing stuff later today.
    I don't believe so
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Deleted

Redemption shoulders, T11 HC chest gloves n pants, Sapphiron's Scale Boots and the Dungeon set recolored belt from the Underbog

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeActionTess View Post
    Redemption shoulders, T11 HC chest gloves n pants, Sapphiron's Scale Boots and the Dungeon set recolored belt from the Underbog
    Looks good but this set posted earlier in the thread is still my favorite for dwarves.

Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    Some "dwarfy":

Almost anything matches a dwarf beard though

Deleted
    Looks great! Loved playing a dwarf, too bad the human racials are too good to ignore for pvp...

I'm thinking it's maybe just from the trainers.

See, the Felsteel reaper ( using it as an example ) still exists in game. It can pop up in a BC raid or just grinding mobs. So in theory all Blacksmiths can still get it. Or just wait around with gold and patience for it to pop up on either AH.

But then stuff like Lionheart is 100% gone from the game. No chance to learn it or the other armor/weapon 'spec' patterns. I'm thinking it'll be the spec ones added rather than stuff you learn from a scroll.

It'd be sure nice though to finally get a Wicked Mithril blade though from this. Or the Firelands raid patterns. But more than likely it'll be the second part I mentioned. Who knows! Only the PTR does!
    Guess we'll find out...i just got that it was patterns that you have yet to acquire...all patterns