15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by colmadero View Post
    This is the set I'm rocking with my paladin. I am, however, looking for another helmet that could match the whole gold, gray, white context. Any help?
    Get the waistguard of reparation from the jp vendor in Shattrath,its the matching one.As for head,imo just hide helm.

Deleted
    This is the set I'm rocking with my paladin. I am, however, looking for another helmet that could match the whole gold, gray, white context. Any help?
    Maybe T7.5 ? I you like it, that is..

Deleted
    /snip

IF you are looking for grey/white/goldish pieces to mix and match you might want to take a look at the t5 look alike from ssc, I think there's chest, shoulders and a helmet that might be for you.

I'm interested, what is the axe you're wielding? Since shinka has to drop sometime for me aswell, duh. Only axes I have worth mogging are the two from BWL so far.

@ Thyr: Amazing set. I forgot how stunning Demise looks. Maces trump everything if done right.

Quote Originally Posted by Akhom View Post
    IF you are looking for grey/white/goldish pieces to mix and match you might want to take a look at the t5 look alike from ssc, I think there's chest, shoulders and a helmet that might be for you.

I'm interested, what is the axe you're wielding? Since shinka has to drop sometime for me aswell, duh. Only axes I have worth mogging are the two from BWL so far.

@ Thyr: Amazing set. I forgot how stunning Demise looks. Maces trump everything if done right.
    Indeed, so glad we dont need to think about getting 3 different weapons for transmog in 5.2. Just have one favorite for each set.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I'd post an image of mine but I do not have many posts if any, just look up Hyrax of Korgath and let me know please!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrax View Post
    I'd post an image of mine but I do not have many posts if any, just look up Hyrax of Korgath and let me know please!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...h/Hyrax/simple

Tbh, it looks awesome. I've always wanted to use that helm and those shoulders but I haven't found enough other items to make a good set. Now I do!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Akhom View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=25221
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrax View Post
    Simple and berserking
    Love it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valex View Post
    That set above with the Challenge Mode gear and T9 is really nice, was quite suprised to see a set using the CM set that wasn't just the CM set.

Personally, I have the full CM set mogged since I like the set, using the blue Ulduar sword for mog. Not that creative, but I like the CM set as a whole so I don't have much room for change, not too fond of cloaks either.

@ Valex: Winning the thread right there, I had this exact combo in mind, just can't get my hands on the CM armor anytime soon.

@ Hyrax: Great combination, but please consider using either Gorehowl or Soul Cleaver instead of that hideous Sha-Axe I think both would go great with that brown-yellowish arathor tabard setting.

@ Lumineus: Thanks!

Is the wowhead profiler broken for anyone else or is it just me? I used to like playing around with new xmogs while I was "working" but the profiler hasn't loaded for me for a while now =/

I have a question about mogging. I see you cannot mog an axe to a sword or sword to mace. I read somewhere that in 5.2 they are lifting some restrictions on polearms and staves. Does anyone know will you be able to mog an axe to sword etc?
    WHEN I POST IN CAPS CURSE SPEAK FOR ALL PALADINS AND REFRAIN FROM PUNCTUATION EXCEPT AT THE END OF MY SENTENCE WHERE I USE EXTRA YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH MY LOGIC!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arganaut View Post
    I have a question about mogging. I see you cannot mog an axe to a sword or sword to mace. I read somewhere that in 5.2 they are lifting some restrictions on polearms and staves. Does anyone know will you be able to mog an axe to sword etc?
    Yes in 5.2 you can mog swords to axes to maces.

Quote Originally Posted by Banzubie View Post
    Yes in 5.2 you can mog swords to axes to maces.
    on my warrior last night to solo malygos and black ice dropped....and then i said to myself "blizz really, really needs to bring back str polearms so i can transmog this thing"...of course when i get my pally because arms blows at the moment.

it's not even a fun spec to be honest.

but Black Ice is so amazing to look at...it's probably one of the best weapons in the game....aesthetically.

It's true, there are a lot of good looking polearms, and Black Ice is among the coolest. Pun intended.

Which is why it's criminal that the only two classes who use them just stuff them onto their character sheet as an invisible stat stick, never to be seen again.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Just in case people haven't read the front page, here are weapons you can craft from the lightning forge in 5.2:

Black Planar Edge, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Wicked Edge of the Planes, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (10), Living Steel (4), Spirit of Harmony (6), (Unknown Item).
    Blazeguard, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Blazefury, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (10), Living Steel (4), Spirit of Harmony (6), (Unknown Item).
    Deep Thunder, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Stormherald, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (10), Living Steel (4), Spirit of Harmony (6), (Unknown Item).
    Dragonmaw, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Dragonstrike, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (10), Living Steel (6), Spirit of Harmony (6), (Unknown Item).
    Drakefist Hammer, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Dragonmaw, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (5), Living Steel (2), Spirit of Harmony (3).
    Fireguard, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Blazeguard, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (5), Living Steel (2), Spirit of Harmony (3).
    Lionheart Blade, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Lionheart Champion, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (5), Living Steel (3), Spirit of Harmony (3).
    Lionheart Champion, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Lionheart Executioner, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (10), Living Steel (6), Spirit of Harmony (6), (Unknown Item).
    Lunar Crescent, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Mooncleaver, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (5), Living Steel (3), Spirit of Harmony (3).
    Mooncleaver, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Bloodmoon, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (10), Living Steel (6), Spirit of Harmony (6), (Unknown Item).
    The Planar Edge, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Black Planar Edge, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (5), Living Steel (2), Spirit of Harmony (3).
    Thunder, Reborn By making this weapon, you will learn how to create Deep Thunder, Reborn. Weapons. 10 sec cast. Reagents: Lightning Steel Ingot (5), Living Steel (3), Spirit of Harmony (3).

Can't wait to reforge to a Lionheart sword!
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-01-24 at 07:19 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post

Fear my Judge Dredd transmog!

... yeah ok so that's crap. I just haven't contributed in a while and have been playing my paladin recently. Hi all.
    Holy crap that's awesome!

Things to improve this transmog:
    - Get a gold belt
    - Get the more brownish recolor gloves
    - See if you can find very thin skinny boots that are medium grey

Deleted
    Hey guys, first post but i've looked at most of the pages in this thread and wanted to say there's some really great transmogs here, i genuinely think pally mogs are some of the best!

I'm lucky enough to own the shoulders/gloves/chest of Blessed Undead Slaying and was wondering if anybody could help me come up with a set based around these items,
    all i've come up with so far that resembles the colour scheme slightly is draconic avenger, i dunno where to start with the rest, can anybody help?

Quote Originally Posted by hatethisbit View Post
    Hey guys, first post but i've looked at most of the pages in this thread and wanted to say there's some really great transmogs here, i genuinely think pally mogs are some of the best!

I'm lucky enough to own the shoulders/gloves/chest of Blessed Undead Slaying and was wondering if anybody could help me come up with a set based around these items,
    all i've come up with so far that resembles the colour scheme slightly is draconic avenger, i dunno where to start with the rest, can anybody help?
    Hi In response to hatethisbit I was actually running around with this setup since i have the items also

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...66:33688:13122

---------- Post added 2013-01-25 at 12:27 PM ----------

Hi guys this is my new transmog Idea:

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...7;31858:11+0:0

Draenei Male

Please let me know what you think! :-)
    Last edited by Amalama; 2013-01-25 at 04:18 PM.

Amalama: That set is awesome

I went to alliance last night to play some competitive PvP with a couple of RL friends of mine, but I need a red tabard that matches this set! I used the Isle of Conquest horde tabard, but it's changed into the one on the pic now. Any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of